Start by marking “Ahora o nunca” as Want to Read:
Ahora o nunca

Ahora o nunca

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  316 ratings  ·  25 reviews
La descripción de atroces crímenes perpetrados por un psicópata se entrecruza con una história de pasión y sensualidad, desencuentros y desgarradoras situaciones.
Una novela en la que Elizabeth Adler despliega un verdadero arsenal de recursos literarios que la convierten en una de las más importantes autoras de novelas de intriga romántica.
Paperback
Published April 1st 1999 by Vergara Editor, S.A. (first published January 1st 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Ahora o nunca, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ahora o nunca

John Mcconahey
Serial rapists are not on my top ten list of fun things; nor are sexual deviants with a penchant for murder and mutilation. Combine the two, and you have my least favorite Adler work from my small realm of exposure to her. But, don’t despair.

Via a few flashbacks, details of our female protagonist’s squalid, friendless childhood are revealed, giving reasonable credibility to her current behaviors as the star of a TV network program in New York City (which appears to be similar to a combination of
Sheri Ferguson Edmondson
Erika Reppun
I loved this mystery but then again I love all of Elizabeth Adler's books. This story is quite a bit darker than most of Adler's mysteries but that only served to make it all the more intriguing. "The Prof" is the perfect leading man, a crime fighting hero in jeans and a leather jacket.

I couldn't help but get drawn into the hunt for the killer who is nothing short of evil as Harry and his partner race to stop him. I also enjoyed how Adler peeled back the layers of Mallory Malone to reveal the g
Odette
Très beau roman avec un fond d'intrigue policière, se lit bien on a hâte de voir où vont les personnages.
Monique Garant
treffic book.....suspenseful ....a real page turner, couldn't wait to finish it.
Maria
I read this book so long ago that you may not necessarily want to listen to my rating. I remember being on the edge of my seat while reading it, and not being able to put it down. At the time it was my favorite book, but I think it was only the second or third book I actually read in entirety.
Dale
This book caught me up from the first to last page. A great mystery and a great romance intertwined throughout. Author had a great knack for alternating chapters on personal lives and the ongoing mystery killer's life. I will definitely read anoher of Adler's books.
Muna_booklova
This book was a really good read. It was suspenseful and I loved the characters. I was so shocked at the ending, and also really suprised when Mary Mallory revealed her past to Harry. I couldn't put it down, especially towards the end.
Kathy Beckmann
It read more like a James Patterson book than a Elizabeth Adler book! I have read several of her books, and this was definitely different than the others. However, it was a good plot and murder mystery.
Mary Vernon
3.5 stars. Suspense with a romantic flavor. Not life-changing or awe-inspiring but a pretty decent read if you're just looking for a good whodunit story with a little trashy romance on the side.
Cathie
Excellent book. Draws you in within the first paragraph. Hard to put down. You just want to hurry up and read it to find out all the answers. Keeps you at the edge of you seat. A must read.
Angie Faudree
Don't normally read mystery/suspense novels, but gave this one a try since it is a romance as well. I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to reading more of her books.
Carole Anderson
Great book! So many twists and turns, unpredictable and edge of the seat reading. Great story and pretty much a mystery to the end. I love that. Highly recommend!
Linda
I enjoyed this one...both the hunt for the killer and the romance between the detective and the "tv detective." It was a quick and easy read.
Marion
enjoyable, some excitement but predictable. guessed the killer without too much trouble and the ending went about as i thought it would.
Joanne
This writing was not very sophisticated, more like reading Daniele Steele
Makenzie
A good read by Elizabeth Adler...suspenseful
Rosalind
I really enjoyed this book, a real page turner.
Suzanne
I confess I really like romantic suspense.
Chris
Cindy
Nov 25, 2008 Cindy marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
PB
Becky Caldwell
Becky Caldwell marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
  • Storm Warning
  • Everybody Loves Evie (Chameleon Chronicles, #2)
  • Wild Jinx (Cajun, #7)
  • Under the Beetle's Cellar
  • Invasion of Privacy
  • An Accidental Family
  • Tap,Tap
  • The Man from Barbarossa (John Gardner's Bond, #11)
  • One Small Victory
  • Love With The Proper Stranger
  • Even Steven
  • The Boundless Deep
  • The Night Spider (Night #3)
  • On Fire
  • Capitol Conspiracy (Ben Kincaid, #16)
  • Leaving Yesterday
  • Life Penalty
  • Compulsion (Frank Clevenger, #3)
203833
Born in Yorkshire, North England, Elizabeth Adler met her husband Richard (an American) while both were working in London. They have lived in England, Ireland, France, Brazil, and the United States and have traveled extensively. They have one daughter and live in Palm Springs, California. Her first novel, Private Desires (also titled Leonie), launched an enormously successful writing career, she a ...more
More about Elizabeth Adler...
Summer in Tuscany Please Don't Tell Sailing to Capri Fortune is a Woman The House in Amalfi