Start by marking “The Walking Dead, Issue #11” as Want to Read:
The Walking Dead, Issue #11

The Walking Dead, Issue #11 (The Walking Dead #11)

Published August 2004 by Image Comics

To ask other readers questions about The Walking Dead, Issue #11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Walking Dead, Issue #11

Bren Hdez
Apr 05, 2015 Bren Hdez rated it really liked it
¡Gleen y Maggy!
Dawn
Oct 18, 2016 Dawn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

This is my only comic that I read. It is because I got addicted to the amc tv series. Love it
Tiffany Fox
Mar 09, 2015 Tiffany Fox rated it it was amazing
Rick is finally getting settles into his new life. He's got a roof over his head, and a pretty secure shelter, and he's surrounded by people who he's come to know as friends. Over all, life is good, and after the last few months he's been through, he welcomes this change. But things can't stay like this forever. Something bad looks just beyond the horizon. Something really bad.

The Best. The cover! I have to say, Tony Moore did an excellent job on this issues cover. When Hershel tells Rick, I kee
Booklover
Apr 13, 2016 Booklover rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who likes zombie stories.
Rick is right. Hershel is crazy for keeping those zombies locked up in a barn not far from their house.

Hershel is lucky the zombies have not gotten out and attacked anyone yet. Just give it time though, bet it will happen soon enough.

I kind of get where Hershel is coming from with wanting and hoping to cure the zombies, but it is just not going to happen. If the government were still intact, then maybe, but since it is not, there is no chance of that happening now.

I agree with Rick, they should
Greta is Erikasbuddy
Apr 09, 2014 Greta is Erikasbuddy rated it it was amazing
Hershel admits to housing the zombies until a cure is found.

Rick acts like Shane and freaks out about the barn full of zombies. He wants to kill them all.

Hershel doesn't have a problem with Rick having target practice on his land. He actually says his older kids should be involved.

Carol is seen with a book. Instead of a scene with Lori at the CDC it is Rick who asks where she got the book.

A zombie walks around the target practice. Rick wants to kill it but instead Hershel leads it to his barn. T
Joey the J in R.J. Spindle
Apr 12, 2016 Joey the J in R.J. Spindle rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics-i-ve-read
I knew there was going to be a big catch to this place. Hershel's barn is housing a whole host of (now starved) zombies. A roamer wanders on to the farm, and Hershel insists on trying to save it. Of course, that all goes wrong, and people die when the zombies break out of the barn. Hershel caves, and shoots all the zombies dead. He almost shoots himself, but Rick doesn't allow it.

Then we get to the ending. Tyreese's daughter and her boyfriend ... they are up to something. I have a feeling I am
Aubrey McKay
Jul 15, 2015 Aubrey McKay rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 13-25
Warnings: Violence. Language. In this thrilling comic, we learn that the farmer who's hosting Rick and the gang is hosting a slew of zombies (including his own son) in the barn. Hershel is convinced that the zombies can be brought back in the future, once the epidemic is over. He refuses to shoot his son because he doesn't know if they can feel or think. Rick and the others will take drastic measures to assume their safety, but is it at the risk of being removed from Hershel's farm forever?

I'm a
Elizabeth Robinson
Nov 26, 2015 Elizabeth Robinson rated it liked it
Again with this issue I felt the pacing was fast. The walkers coming out of the barn could have been drawn out a bit more. I think I prefer how the tv show handled it then how the comics did. I did feel bad for Hershel though and I'm still not liking how Allen is treating Andrea.
Sean
Jan 11, 2013 Sean rated it liked it
A lot of the characters are starting to look the same, hard to tell them apart. Some people die in this one, didn't even know who they were really. Still a good story though, doesn't linger nearly as long at the barn as the TV series did.
Anthony Valletta
Mar 26, 2016 Anthony Valletta rated it really liked it
Lots of zombie action going on in this issue and probably the most violent of the series thus far. Instead of being completely graphic, the illustrations are somewhat abstract, leaving much to your imagination, which can be better or worse depending on who you are.
Paualways_13
Jun 18, 2016 Paualways_13 rated it liked it
En este número, el 11 sucede una tragedia, mueren 3 personas pero...¿quién serán? Bien, tampoco me ha entusiasmado mucho porque prefiero más zombies y más acción pero no ha estado mal...
Czar Nicholas
Feb 11, 2016 Czar Nicholas rated it it was amazing
Steven
Jun 13, 2015 Steven rated it liked it
Philosophically more interesting than other Walking Dead issues as Hershel houses Zombies in the hope of curing them.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2015
Wolfbane42
Wolfbane42 rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2016
Tayna Tavares
Tayna Tavares rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2014
Matt
Matt rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2015
Jean
Jean rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2013
Zoli
Zoli rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2013
Maria
Maria rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2012
Atila Martins maia
Atila Martins maia rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2015
enit
enit rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2016
VidalBuffay
VidalBuffay rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2012
Laura Gomez
Laura Gomez rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2014
David Smiley
David Smiley rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2016
Fernan Marzan
Fernan Marzan rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2012
Julia
Julia rated it it was amazing
Oct 30, 2012
Trueno Chocolate
Trueno Chocolate rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2016
Sara Ryder
Sara Ryder rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2014
Sune De Bruin
Sune De Bruin rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2016
  • The Last of Us: American Dreams #3
  • The Beginning of the End (The Hollows: Graphic Novel, #1)
  • Y: The Last Man #1
  • Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #2
  • Attack on Titan Sampler
  • Star Trek Countdown #1
  • The Hand That Feeds
  • Adventure Time with Finn  & Jake (Issue #2)
  • Nessa (Breeders, #1.1)
  • The Star Wars (The Star Wars, #1)
  • Pin
  • Venom: The Savage Six
  • The Takeover (Podiobook)
  • Kanan - The Last Padawan #2
  • Marvel Zombies Destroy!
More about Robert Kirkman...

The Walking Dead (1 - 10 of 161 books)
  • The Walking Dead, Issue #1