Start by marking “We Give a Squid a Wedgie (An Accidental Adventure, #3)” as Want to Read:
We Give a Squid a Wedgie (An Accidental Adventure, #3)

We Give a Squid a Wedgie (An Accidental Adventure #3)

4.22  ·  Rating Details  ·  94 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
"Sharks and Squids and Wedgies, why us?"

In Book Three of the Accidental Adventure series, Oliver and Celia Navel have finally gotten cable television and are ready to spend a school year watching their favorite shows. But on New Year's Eve, after an octopus gives Oliver a tuxedo wedgie, an ichthyologist races into their apartment and tells the twins that their mother is st
Published June 14th 2012 by Philomel (first published May 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about We Give a Squid a Wedgie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about We Give a Squid a Wedgie

Harrison
May 07, 2013 Harrison rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ever since C. Alexander London retweeted my automated tweet of my 5 stars to this book I've been thinking about this book, and I've decided the book deserves more than a cursory, "I love it." This book is third in the series of accidental adventures. Obviously this book is primarily targeted towards a younger demographic than me, but that's okay because that's true of most of the best fiction being written today. And saying that says maybe I am the correct demographic for this book.

Obviously the
Josh
Jun 01, 2016 Josh rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book was so gut wrenching with laughter
Annajune
Jun 23, 2013 Annajune rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kids
This is book three, and I enjoyed it. The story pulls you in and is all about adventure. This book involves a trip out to the Pacific Ocean and encountering a kraken.
Talia
Feb 17, 2013 Talia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So funny, a great story,not too grown up and sophisticated.
Cornelia Franke
Über den Autor : C. Alexander London ist ein preisgekrönter Autor, Meister im Tontaubenschießen und Sporttauchen und darüber hinaus staatlich anerkannter Bibliothekar. Er hat bisher in 23 verschiedenen Ländern ferngesehen und ganz nebenbei einen Vulkanausbruch, einen Hurrikan, vier Bürgerkriege und eine mysteriöse Bisswunde an seinem kleinen Zeh überlebt. Zurzeit lebt und arbeitet er in Brooklyn, New York. (Quelle: Arena)

Inhalt : “Endlich Kabelanschluss! Doch schon sucht die fernsehsüchtigen Zwi
Cassandra
Aug 25, 2012 Cassandra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Band 1: Wir werden nicht von Yaks gefressen*: *hoffentlich
Band 2: Wir werden von Kannibalen zum Essen eingeladen*:*oder gegrillt
Band 3: Wir ringen nicht mit Tintenfischen* *mögen aber Tintenfischringe: Nie wieder ein unfreiwilliges Abenteuer!

Und wieder werden die Zwillinge in ihrer Bequemlichkeit empfindlich gestört, denn auf der Suche nach Atlantis, scheint ihre Mutter nun wirklich verschollen zu sein und dringend die Hilfe ihrer Familie zu benötigen.
Da der Fernseher eh kaputt ist, bleibt den Z
mandyfujita
I didn't think reading the fourth book would matter in continuity of the story since most series have separate stories with the same characters. It would have been better to read "we give a squid a wedgie" before "we sled with dragons". I still understood each story, but it would have been ideal in order. In the squid book, Celia and Oliver get captured by pirates, Sir Edmund and tested by boat people in order to find the island where an explorer - P.F. - has hidden the map to Atlantis. Their g ...more
Jing Ling
Jun 17, 2015 Jing Ling rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think the book "We Give a Squid a Wedgie" was very interesting because that there was a tween. The sister was 3:49 second early than her brother and they were two of the worlds best explorers. Also they discovers the lost library. If the author could add more settings, character and problems in the story then the book will be much more interesting and more to read. So the reader can have more interesting things to read.
Rebecca
Another fun book in the ongoing Accidental Adventure series. A great, easy, quick read, and one that both my (elementary - junior high age) niece and nephew totally loved as well.
Ratforcekids
You might like to try the newly released We Give a Squid a Wedgie for a laughable adventure story.
Debbie
Jun 29, 2012 Debbie rated it liked it
Cute story and I can see the humor hooking reluctant readers. The length will turn them off.
Yetimomma
Jul 22, 2013 Yetimomma rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kids-reading
Reading this series with my kids. They rate it a 3.5.
Cecilia Torres
Nov 10, 2013 Cecilia Torres rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book is really cool,you need to read all the books.
Kara
Kara added it
Jul 26, 2016
Zani
Zani added it
Jul 21, 2016
Lori Posten
Lori Posten marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Audrey
Audrey marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016
Olivia Rodgers
Olivia Rodgers rated it liked it
Jul 09, 2016
Cara Dvorak
Cara Dvorak marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2016
Yumin
Yumin added it
Jun 17, 2016
Angelica
Angelica rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2016
Theodora
Theodora rated it really liked it
May 07, 2016
Ramona
Ramona rated it really liked it
May 04, 2016
Rashid
Rashid rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2016
Pat Winter
Pat Winter marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Layla
Layla marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2016
Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2016
Kaethe
Kaethe marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Kya Wilkinson
Kya Wilkinson rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2016
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
  • Clueless McGee
  • 3 Below (Floors, #2)
  • Artsy-Fartsy
  • A Heart For Any Fate: Westward To Oregon, 1845
  • Stealing Air
  • Zip
  • Hocus Pocus Hotel
  • The Unicorn’s Tale (Nathaniel Fludd, Beastologist, #4)
  • Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Extra Credit (Charlie Joe Jackson, #2)
  • Dorko the Magnificent
  • The Keeper and the Rune Stone (The Black Ledge Series, #1)
  • The Emerald Casket (Billionaire, #2)
  • The Island of Thieves
  • The Ogre of Oglefort
  • The Magician's Fire (Young Houdini, #1)
  • Planet Tad
  • Attack of the BULLIES (NERDS, #5)
  • Toys!: Amazing Stories Behind Some Great Inventions

An Accidental Adventure (4 books)
  • We Are Not Eaten by Yaks (An Accidental Adventure, #1)
  • We Dine With Cannibals (An Accidental Adventure, #2)
  • We Sled With Dragons (An Accidental Adventure, #4)