Start by marking “Move, Nourish, Believe: The Fit Woman's Secret Revealed” as Want to Read:
Move, Nourish, Believe: The Fit Woman's Secret Revealed

Move, Nourish, Believe: The Fit Woman's Secret Revealed

4.08  ·  Rating Details  ·  91 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
A passionate advocate of healthy living, Lorna Jane Clarkson has been on a remarkable journey since launching her active wear brand two decades ago. Here she shares the back-story behind the Lorna Jane brand, walking down memory lane from 80’s neon leotards to nabbing a household name within the ath-leisure industry. Experience the journey, from creating one-off designs fo ...more
Published November 2011 by Messenger Group

To ask other readers questions about Move, Nourish, Believe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Move, Nourish, Believe

Melanie Toye
Mar 09, 2013 Melanie Toye rated it it was amazing
Lorna Jane's book, 'Move Nourish Believe' was incredibly motivating and inspiring. I originally set out to read her book to gain more perspective on her career and how it developed. This was very interesting however what also got me hooked is her motivation to inspire and motivate others to living a healthy lifestyle. Since reading her book, I have been more excited to 'get moving' and feel great. It was nice to read such a positive read as it can be rare in any type of genre of book.

If you nee
Christine Meunier
Jan 16, 2014 Christine Meunier rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-reading
Very interesting, practical and motivational book that tells the story behind the Lorna Jane brand, plus it's creator. Great for those wanting to improve their lives by exercise, eating right and aiming high.
Liora
Apr 14, 2012 Liora rated it really liked it
Easy read with lots of applicable and accessible motivation. A great story of how a young woman built her dreams. While simplistic, this is an inspiring story.
Jacqui Allen
Nov 06, 2013 Jacqui Allen rated it really liked it
Shelves: a-keeper
A good little motivational book with lots of inspiring pics and stories of both LJ customers who have changed their lives through fitness and LJ herself who details how she started and grew her business and her philosophies for healthy living. Move everyday, nourish yourself with good food, mindfulness and enjoying activities and believe in your dreams. I took one star off for the fact that it is easier to say believe and you will achieve when you have already achieved and it is a harder positio ...more
Rachel
Mar 26, 2015 Rachel rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fictrion, 2015
Very inspirational
Bella Baldwin
May 21, 2014 Bella Baldwin rated it it was ok
It's basically one big publicity tool for Lorna Jane. Yes the recipes were good and it was interesting to read about the company but it was very superficial and you can get much better motivation and inspiration from actual authors writing actual books. To me this just seemed like a way for LJ to cross "author" off her bucket list. Motivation comes from within, not from a skinny blonde who can talk endlessly about herself.
Leigh Field
Dec 18, 2013 Leigh Field rated it liked it
This is a good motivational exercise book that fun to read and helps encourage career driven business minded people. I found this book to be superficial lacking depth I wish the writer was more open to her falls it would feel more human then celebrity written type book out in the market.
Tegan91
Mar 06, 2012 Tegan91 rated it it was amazing
Love this book as I am a huge believer of her motto "move, nourish, believe". I didn't want the book to end! And has some great yummy recipes!!
Eirryn
Jun 04, 2012 Eirryn rated it really liked it
Inspirational! Thats all I really need to say. But I will add that the lauout is gorgeous and the Recipes are amazing!! A great book to have on hand!
Jan 30, 2013 Sarah rated it really liked it
Very inspiring and is a must read
Catherine
I love Lorna Jane XD
Mez
Mez is currently reading it
May 23, 2016
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
May 22, 2016
Jessie Emeric
Jessie Emeric marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
Chelsea Nicole
Chelsea Nicole marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Isabelle
Isabelle marked it as to-read
May 09, 2016
Bec
Bec rated it liked it
Apr 17, 2016
Alagammai
Alagammai rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2016
Netta
Netta marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
Ashleigh-jade
Ashleigh-jade marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
Olivia
Olivia added it
Mar 15, 2016
Libby MacKenzie
Libby MacKenzie rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2016
Ena
Ena rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2016
Deb Fox
Deb Fox marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2016
Furkat Tadjiboev
Furkat Tadjiboev marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2016
Kara
Kara added it
Feb 29, 2016
Rachel Tindall
Rachel Tindall marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2016
  • The Dukan Diet Recipe Book
  • French Diet: The Secrets Of Why French Women Don't Get Fat
  • Clinical Practice of the Dental Hygienist, 10th edition
  • Avedon Fashion 1944-2000
  • Out-Of-Style: A Modern Perspective of How, Why and When Vintage Fashions Evolved
  • The Illustrated Happiness Trap: How to Stop Struggling and Start Living
  • 50 Management Ideas You Really Need To Know
  • 100 Ways to  Happiness: A Guide for Busy People
  • 10 Pounds in 10 Days: The Secret Celebrity Program for Losing Weight Fast
  • Paris: An Inspiring Tour of the City's Creative Heart
  • The Concise Mastery
  • Confessions of a New York Taxi Driver (The Confessions Series)
  • Leap of Perception: New Attention Skills for the Intuition Age