Start by marking “Move, Nourish, Believe: The Fit Woman's Secret Revealed” as Want to Read:
Move, Nourish, Believe: The Fit Woman's Secret Revealed

Move, Nourish, Believe: The Fit Woman's Secret Revealed

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  10 reviews
A passionate advocate of healthy living, Lorna Jane Clarkson has been on a remarkable journey since launching her active wear brand two decades ago. Here she shares the back-story behind the Lorna Jane brand, walking down memory lane from 80’s neon leotards to nabbing a household name within the ath-leisure industry. Experience the journey, from creating one-off designs fo...more
Published November 2011 by Messenger Group

To ask other readers questions about Move, Nourish, Believe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Move, Nourish, Believe

Melanie Toye
Lorna Jane's book, 'Move Nourish Believe' was incredibly motivating and inspiring. I originally set out to read her book to gain more perspective on her career and how it developed. This was very interesting however what also got me hooked is her motivation to inspire and motivate others to living a healthy lifestyle. Since reading her book, I have been more excited to 'get moving' and feel great. It was nice to read such a positive read as it can be rare in any type of genre of book.

If you nee...more
Liora
Easy read with lots of applicable and accessible motivation. A great story of how a young woman built her dreams. While simplistic, this is an inspiring story.
Jacqui Allen
A good little motivational book with lots of inspiring pics and stories of both LJ customers who have changed their lives through fitness and LJ herself who details how she started and grew her business and her philosophies for healthy living. Move everyday, nourish yourself with good food, mindfulness and enjoying activities and believe in your dreams. I took one star off for the fact that it is easier to say believe and you will achieve when you have already achieved and it is a harder positio...more
Bella Baldwin
It's basically one big publicity tool for Lorna Jane. Yes the recipes were good and it was interesting to read about the company but it was very superficial and you can get much better motivation and inspiration from actual authors writing actual books. To me this just seemed like a way for LJ to cross "author" off her bucket list. Motivation comes from within, not from a skinny blonde who can talk endlessly about herself.
Christine Meunier
Very interesting, practical and motivational book that tells the story behind the Lorna Jane brand, plus it's creator. Great for those wanting to improve their lives by exercise, eating right and aiming high.
Leigh Field
This is a good motivational exercise book that fun to read and helps encourage career driven business minded people. I found this book to be superficial lacking depth I wish the writer was more open to her falls it would feel more human then celebrity written type book out in the market.
Tegan91
Love this book as I am a huge believer of her motto "move, nourish, believe". I didn't want the book to end! And has some great yummy recipes!!
Eirryn
Inspirational! Thats all I really need to say. But I will add that the lauout is gorgeous and the Recipes are amazing!! A great book to have on hand!
Very inspiring and is a must read
Catherine
I love Lorna Jane XD
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Lisal
Lisal marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Nadia Kleynhans
Nadia Kleynhans marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Regina
Regina marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Kyla
Kyla marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Oswin
Oswin marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
missglobetrot
missglobetrot marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Kaitlin Hufford
Kaitlin Hufford marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Nicole Heidenheim
Nicole Heidenheim marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Amanda Green
Amanda Green marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Priya Kurani
Priya Kurani marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Niquole Abram
Niquole Abram marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Cecilia Mesa
Cecilia Mesa marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014