Start by marking “Feed Me I'm Yours - Revised” as Want to Read:
Feed Me I'm Yours - Revised

Feed Me I'm Yours - Revised

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  88 ratings  ·  13 reviews
The 30th anniversary edition of this classic cookbook for parents of tots and toddlers contains some of the most popular recipes for baby food, finger food, snacks and desserts ever published. Fully updated, this new edition includes information on the newest Food Pyramid Guide, sample servings for young children, organic baby food options, when to introduce new solids and ...more
Published November 2nd 2004 by Meadowbrook (first published 1974)

To ask other readers questions about Feed Me I'm Yours - Revised, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feed Me I'm Yours - Revised

Elaine Torrence
I recently got this from the library to check out to maybe give my daughter. I used it when my kids were little (30+ yrs ago) and wondered if it was relevant/useful still. I make the whole wheat bread and swiss cheese bread recipes to this day.
Kind of a basic, all around recipe book for making baby food and play ideas. Doesn't have nutritional info so much.
Amy
By far, this is the most useful baby food book I've found. It's got super simple recipes, great tips on how to get even the most finicky toddler to eat right, and the tone is friendly. The spiral binding is a winner, too - just laid it flat on the counter while prepping food, or on the table if I wanted to read it while feeding the baby. Definitely recommended for all moms.
TurtleneckGirl
Outrageously good pumpkin muffins!!! And home-made play dough to boot:)
Katy
I found this book when Jordan was a baby and used it a lot when the kids where little. One favorite recipe has been the peanut butter balls (peanut butter, honey & dry milk). The kids love them and they are food you can play with. I pulled this book out the other day and read through it again. It really is a little treasure, packed full of great ideas. Last night I made some homemade english muffins that were delicious. Troy said, "This recipe is a keeper!" On Saturday, I made the banana bre ...more
Jenica
I liked this one although I think it will be more useful when Maleena is a toddler/preschooler when it will be fun to makes shapes with food etc. The baby section is really short but the snack section helped me when she was eating finger foods but didn't have teeth.
Rachel
This book was given to my mother when I was born by a family friend who was like a second mother to her and subsequently a second grandmother to me, Reese. It has lots of great baby food recipes and tips. It tells you what foods babies should be eating at what ages.
Dorothy
Got this from the in-laws to make some baby food for the little one! She's just starting on solids now, though, so I've only really made rice cereal and pureed carrots and such. Still, looks full of interesting ideas for the future!
Kayla
I like this book because it kind of lets me know what kinds of food my son should be eating at his age. It was kind of hard for me to transition to finger food from baby food so this book really helped me figure things out.
Andrea
My baby's pediatrician in Salt Lake recommended this book to me. It's great - lots of ideas for picky eaters, easy recipes for making your own baby food, etc.
Jun 16, 2008 Sarah rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Laura
Shelves: cookbooks, how-to
Terrific guide for weary, loving parents. Includes recipes, nutrition facts, parenting advice, party ideas, and even how to make homemade playdough.
Suzq!
The best baby food book - well - it WAS the best baby feeding book - I still like to give it as a gift!
Jessica
some outdated info, but some good recipes. already made the eggless teething biscuits!
Sallie
this was a great book for ideas when the girls were younger...
Ehthekot Paw
Ehthekot Paw marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Brianna
Brianna marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Baking Soda: Over 500 Fabulous, Fun, and Frugal Uses You've Probably Never Thought Of Best Baby Name Book In The Whole World Vinegar: Over 400 Various, Versatile, and Very Good Uses You've Probably Never Thought Of It's Not Your Fault, Koko Bear: A Read-Together Book for Parents and Young Children During Divorce Games Babies Play: From Birth to Twelve Months