Start by marking “This Endris Night (1Night Stand, #61)” as Want to Read:
This Endris Night (1Night Stand, #61)

This Endris Night (1Night Stand)

4.08  ·  Rating Details  ·  25 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
One night. One party of a lifetime. One secret a century old which could end it all.

Shiya, a Yupik supermodel, travels to Alaska in pretense of attending a party where she’ll find the man of her dreams. But her real intent is to lure the man of her nightmares to where she can finally end a deadly game of cat and mouse.

Gunnar is on Earth for one reason—to recover the wrecka
Published (first published November 22nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about This Endris Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Endris Night

April
This is another quality read in the 1NightStand collection. It is kind of a loose fit, the dating service angle really wasn't necessary to make the plot work. It felt added to make the story fit the collection. Still, it was a interesting story with plenty of meat on it's bones.

I was really interested in hearing more about her Inuit heritage, that was fascinating. Not a lot of romance books in that cultural setting. Add in the alien angle and things are definitely intriguing.

This is a smexy book
Niina
Shiya, a supermodel has had the unfortunate luck of getting herself a stalker. Tired of running from him, she sets up plan to use Madame Eve's 1NightStand agency to get herself in to Alaskan Ball where she's going to end this.

Meeting Gunnar wasn't part of the plan, falling for him wasn't part of the plan, and him telling her he's a shape shifting alien sure as hell wasn't part of any plan!

Gunnar sees in Shiya the genes passed on by his ancestors, she's half Doppelganger and with her genes activa
Romancing the Book
Jun 07, 2013 Romancing the Book rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by: Nichelle
Book provided by: Publisher
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

This Endris Night was a pleasant surprise in the 1NS series. I loved it. Absolutely loved it. What a great entry into urban fantasy in this bestselling series.

It held my attention from the first paragraph to the last. Shiya and Gunnar are both very believable characters. I’m hoping that the author will do an other book with these two characters. I’d love to see where life led them after This Endris Nig
Amanda Felts
May 26, 2015 Amanda Felts rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 1ns
A very interesting twist on a 1NS story, although the 1NS angle was hardly necessary and barely used or mentioned. The premise of the story was original and I was surprised at the complexity of such a short story. My only issue was this plot could have worked very well as a full length novel instead of novella. I would have liked more details about this world and the couple.
Jessica Subject
Nov 30, 2011 Jessica Subject rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-it, 1night-stand
Warning: This Endris Night is unlike other stories in the 1NightStand series that I've read thus far, but still wonderful!

Shiya is a Yupik supermodel originally from Alaska. She returns to her home turf to lure a stalker into familiar territory. But all does not go as planned. She winds up having an intimate encounter with a stranger. But when she tries to loose him, her stalker arrives. Knowing the encounter will lead to death, she must decide whether to accept the stranger's help or face the m
Arlene Webb
Jan 07, 2012 Arlene Webb rated it it was amazing
I pretty much only give 4 or 5 star reviews. If a story doesnt grab me opening pages, I put it aside. This Endris Night is one of the most imaginative stories I've read in a long time. A supermodel, more than one hot guy, a polar bear, and...I don't want to give away spoilers. The twisty, complex plot is impressively done in the shorter word count of a novella. Add in hot sex, this is an exceptional read not only for the popular 1 night stand series offered by Decadent Publishing, but for anyone ...more
Lucy Alay
Lucy Alay marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2016
Deb Kendall
Deb Kendall marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2015
Cassidy Mallett
Cassidy Mallett marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Nikki
Nikki rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2015
jenna
jenna marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2015
Campbell
Campbell rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2016
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Roxana Oga
Roxana Oga rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2015
Anita
Anita rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2015
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Courtney
Courtney rated it it was ok
Jan 31, 2015
Misty
Misty rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2015
Bobbie
Bobbie added it
Feb 17, 2015
ShaMar
ShaMar marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Raine
Raine marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
zoegrl
zoegrl marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Christal
Christal rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Coyora Dokusho
Coyora Dokusho is currently reading it
Aug 17, 2014
Dominique
Dominique marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
2035017
D. L. Jackson is an award-winning author of urban fantasy, science fiction, military romance and erotic romance. She loves to incorporate crazy plot twists, comedy and the unexpected into her worlds. As a U.S. Army veteran, she naturally adores men in uniform and feels the world could always use more. She does her part by incorporating as many sexy soldiers in her novels as she can. When she isn't ...more
More about D.L. Jackson...

1Night Stand (1 - 10 of 234 books)
  • To Feel Again (1Night Stand, #1)
  • The Virgin and the Playboy (1Night Stand, #2)
  • Erotic Healing (1Night Stand, #3)
  • Just For Tonight (1Night Stand, #4)
  • Forever Bound (1Night Stand, #5)
  • Burn Me if You Can (1Night Stand, #6)
  • Fairy Casanova (1Night Stand, #7)
  • Panties Optional (1Night Stand, #8)
  • It's a Jungle Out There (1Night Stand, #9)
  • The Middlesex Suite (1Night Stand, #10)