Start by marking “I AM Wishes Fulfilled Meditation” as Want to Read:
I AM Wishes Fulfilled Meditation

I AM Wishes Fulfilled Meditation

4.48 of 5 stars 4.48  ·  rating details  ·  148 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The two words I am are the name of God. As Dr. Wayne W. Dyer explains, “I discovered while reading James Twyman’s book The Moses Code that the sounds you will be hearing in this CD were the result of some intense research to reproduce the exact sounds associated with the name of God found in the Old Testament, translated from the original Hebrew as I am that I am.

“It tu
Audio CD
Published March 1st 2012 by Hay House (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about I AM Wishes Fulfilled Meditation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I AM Wishes Fulfilled Meditation

Heidi Wiechert
This is a very beautiful meditation. I enjoyed Dyer's introduction but it sounded a lot like other meditation CDs that he's produced (Meditations for Manifesting or Getting in the Gap). After the introduction, the form of the meditation is left up to the practitioner because there are no spoken words in this, which I liked. It allows the meditation to be infinitely customizable.
Denise
This is a fantastic meditation cd! Dr. Dyer's suggestions on the Introduction track are very helpful and easy to implement with the flow of the music, which is relaxing and doesn't jar the senses. Both of the meditations that are featured on the cd are approximately 21 minutes each, which makes for a simple and fulfilling daily practice that can easily be done first thing in the morning. I was surprised to discover how fast 21 minutes flies by while being in such a relaxed state, as I’m the type ...more
Rebecca
I do this meditation every morning and many nights. It will change your life.
Stephen Moore
Puts me to sleep. Very peaceful.
Susan
Good sound vibrations for meditation.
Muna
Great book, Life changing.
Debbie Foege
Debbie Foege marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Omar Zaki
Omar Zaki marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Wilhelmina Likely
Wilhelmina Likely marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Billy Candelaria
Billy Candelaria marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Diane Kennon
Diane Kennon marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Hwada Wish
Hwada Wish marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Celeste Garcia
Celeste Garcia marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Leo Tran
Leo Tran marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Trust Edge: How Top Leaders Gain Faster Results, Deeper Relationships, and a Stronger Bottom Line
  • Sketching (12th printing): Drawing Techniques for Product Designers
  • Work for Money, Design for Love: Answers to the Most Frequently Asked Questions about Starting and Running a Successful Design Business
  • Lessons in Classical Drawing: Essential Techniques from Inside the Atelier
  • Executive Toughness: The Mental-Training Program to Increase Your Leadership Performance
  • Your Best Just Got Better: Work Smarter, Think Bigger, Make More
  • Colored Pencil Painting Bible: Techniques for Achieving Luminous Color and Ultrarealistic Effects
  • The 100 Simple Secrets of Successful People
  • Mind-Lines: Lines for Changing Minds
  • Prisoners of Our Thoughts: Viktor Frankl's Principles for Discovering Meaning in Life and Work
  • Get the Life You Want: The Secrets to Quick and Lasting Life Change with Neuro-Linguistic Programming
  • Vital Lies, Simple Truths: The Psychology of Self-Deception
  • The Psychology of Achievement
  • Dynamic Anatomy
  • Dangerous Men and Adventurous Women: Romance Writers on the Appeal of the Romance (New Cultural Studies)
  • The Moses Code: The Most Powerful Manifestation Tool in the History of the World
  • My Voice Will Go with You: The Teaching Tales of Milton H. Erickson
  • Radical Honesty : How to Transform Your Life by Telling the Truth
Wayne Walter Dyer is a popular American self-help advocate, author and lecturer. His 1976 book Your Erroneous Zones has sold over 30 million copies and is one of the best-selling books of all time. It is said to have "[brought] humanistic ideas to the masses".

He received his D.Ed. degree in counseling from Wayne State University. He was a guidance counselor in Detroit at the high school level and
More about Wayne W. Dyer...
The Power of Intention: Learning to Co-create Your World Your Way Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao Your Erroneous Zones Excuses Begone!: How to Change Lifelong, Self-Defeating Thinking Habits Inspiration: Your Ultimate Calling