Start by marking “Dom and Domme (Excess, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dom and Domme (Excess, #1)

Dom and Domme (Excess #1)

Master Gray Merritt is looking for a sub one night at Excess, a BDSM night club, but instead he finds Betsy Castle, the college lover that still haunts his fantasies. Betsy is now Mistress Elizabeth, and she has some fantasies of her own that don’t involve Gray being on top. They agree to try to reconnect by having vanilla sex, but neither of them is willing to let it stay ...more
Published December 2011 by Loose Id, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Dom and Domme, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dom and Domme

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

Former lovers reunited after years of separation can be good or bad. Most of the time, it’s bad because there was a reason why they broke up. In the case of Grey and Elizabeth, it’s very good. Pride and stubbornness kept them from each other for ten years. Grey is now all grown up as a tenured professor at a college. Elizabeth is a professional dominatrix instead of working in the financial industry. When they were together in college, they were lovers enjoying hot vanilla sex. Her career is wh
Jessica
Jan 01, 2014 Jessica rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm
Not my favorite by this author. I liked Betsy, but Gray seemed to have a hard time distinguishing between being a (male) dom and being a cishet male in a patriarchal society, which made his internal dialog a little *headdesk* sometimes and his outword actions a little sexist in a way that never quite got resolved to my satisfaction. (I like him more in later books in the series, but Betsy's still the more interesting of the two.)
Sassafrass
I'm not sure how I feel about this one. It just didn't sit right with me or ring true. I'm a fan of Sindra van Yssel so I think this is just one that was off for me. I'll read the next one as well but we'll see.
Kristy
Jan 06, 2012 Kristy rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-reviews, bdsm
I have read almost all of Sindra's books thus far. This wasn't my favorite by her, but it was, as is always with Sindra, well-written and kept your interest piqued.

Gray and Betsy used to be a thing 10 years ago until she moved to San Francisco for a job opportunity and Gray stayed behind to pursue his career. Now, ten years later they find each other coming face to face in a BDSM club. Gray always thought Betsy would look best tied up for him. But what he finds is Betsy dressed in her leather b
Katherine O'Grady
Nov 20, 2012 Katherine O'Grady rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012
I bought this one from Fictionwise.

Good story. Hot scenes.
A couple who broke up 10 years ago, both Dominants, figure out how to have a relationship now. I liked the fact that she didn't suddenly turn submissive for him, that they had to negotiate how their relationship would work. It was both realistic and sexy.
Luci
Feb 08, 2013 Luci rated it really liked it
Shelves: feb13-challenge
I really liked it! Love how the author gave them a great way to balance out their need to dominate while in a relationship.
Vibeke
Nov 04, 2012 Vibeke rated it liked it
Shelves: sweet-romance, bdsm
Hot story with lots of agression. It was annoying though that the author kept "educating" the reader into the World of BDSM with little Info-like paragraphs in between the elements of the story.
Alaen
Alaen rated it really liked it
Mar 17, 2013
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2013
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2012
Sheri
Sheri rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2012
MandaLee
MandaLee rated it liked it
May 24, 2012
Amber
Amber rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2012
Blue
Blue rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2013
Candy
Candy rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2013
Karen Nichols
Karen Nichols rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2012
MoselAnca
MoselAnca rated it liked it
Apr 26, 2012
Aero Wynn
Aero Wynn rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2016
Spynonu
Spynonu rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2011
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2012
Jenny
Jenny rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2012
Janell
Janell rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2015
Yvonne miller
Apr 30, 2015 Yvonne miller rated it did not like it
DNF
Kim Jung
Kim Jung rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2012
Deborah
Deborah rated it did not like it
Sep 22, 2012
**Nicole
**Nicole rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2012
Marissa
Marissa rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2014
Helena
Helena rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2012
Sheryl
Sheryl rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2012

Excess (3 books)
  • Blonde and Owner (Excess, #2)
  • Brat and Master (Excess, #3)