Start by marking “The Wizard of Oz” as Want to Read:
The Wizard of Oz
Preview

The Wizard of Oz

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  2 reviews
This classic Stepping Stone edition, brings the classic Wizard of Oz tale to first chapter book readers. Includes art from the original Wizard of Oz!
Published January 10th 2012 by Random House Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about The Wizard of Oz, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wizard of Oz

Lauren
So if you don’t know already, I am doing the United States of YA Challenge from Epicreads. It really isn’t a challenge because all it is a list of one book that takes place in every state in the United States and this year I challenged myself to read every one of them. One of the books on the list was The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum.

Since I was a kid I was never interested in The Wizard of Oz, so when I saw the book on the list I was less than happy. I had to rent a 100 paged children's editio
R.L.
Lovely illustrations that seem to be done with colors, which any child would appreciate perhaps more than many of the illustrated versions out there.
Sunshine Amos
Sunshine Amos marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Sophia
Sophia marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Ashley Harvey
Ashley Harvey marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Bae, Jin Hui
Bae, Jin Hui marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2013
Katja
Katja added it
Nov 24, 2013
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2013
Wooden Horse
Wooden Horse marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2012
The Fairy Berry Bake-Off (Disney Fairies) Barbie as the Island Princess (Barbie) A Horse and a Hero (Disney Tangled) Swiss Family Robinson (Stepping Stones) Pete For President! (Social Studies Connects)