Start by marking “Sweetwater” as Want to Read:
Sweetwater

Sweetwater (Sweetwater #1-3)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  98 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Mia's trying to escape her past, both distant and recent, when she ends up stranded in a small Texas town and meets the infuriatingly charming, Kyle. Can he keep her from running again?
Published November 23rd 2011

To ask other readers questions about Sweetwater, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweetwater

Sweetwater by Courtney Lyn BattenAnywhere but Earth by Keith StevensonBreakfast is Severed by TyCobbs TeethComing Home by Courtney B. JonesElven Silver by The Silver Elves
Short Stories
1st out of 33 books — 25 voters
Taking Chances by Molly McAdamsThoughtless by S.C. StephensAmy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan MatsonLeaving Paradise by Simone ElkelesBetween the Lines by Tammara Webber
Holding Hands
58th out of 240 books — 335 voters

More lists with this book...

A.L. Jackson
Coming Home is another incredibly sweet romance by Courtney Lyn Batten. I'm not usually one that goes for a short story, but Courtney was somehow able to draw me and cause me to care for her characters in a very short amount of time. I gobbled Coming Home up in about a 45 minute sitting, and yes, I did wish for more, but Courtney left it off with me feeling completely satisfied that these two would be together again. I recommend Coming Home for anyone who's looking for a quick escape from realit ...more
Amy Lichtenhan
Dec 01, 2011 Amy Lichtenhan rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Adult
Sweetwater was definitely sweet! I fell in love with this short story almost immediately. Mia is a girl running from her past, but the moment we meet Kyle, we know there's no chance of her getting away. Courtney Batten did a great job of introducing us to two amazing characters and making us care about them in this must read short story. Can't wait to see what's in store for these two next.
Niurka Marrero Marrero
It's a short,sexy and sweet very well written love story between characters that I learned to like alot while reading this. The way the author describes their feelings and thoughts made them very real for me and so I kind of fell in love with them a little.
Marilyn
I received a copy as a Goodreads 1st Reads ARC giveaway. I really enjoyed the triology. The characters are so relateable, but the stories should be full blown novels. The reader is left wanting to know more about each of the three stories.
Bex
What a beautiful story. Short, sweet and extremely heart-warming. Beautiful characters that are actually relatable and very well written, this story is worth every cent! Can't wait to read more from Courtney!
Karen Berrow
This was a lovely read. A nice, easy romance with a little bit of angst. I really, really wanted more though. I just didn't feel ready to leave Mia and Kyle yet.
Emily Boivin
I WON THE BOOK ON GOODREADS. THIS IS A 3 PART STORY AND IS QUITE A GOOD COMBINATION OF STORY AND CHATECTERS.IT IS A QUICK READ AND VERY ENJOYABLE.
Tamaria Soana
Coming Home was such an amazing read. It was beautiful! I cried through most of it, but enjoyed every word.
Kathy
I won this book from Goodreads 1st reads.

Great stories and well written, I only wish they were longer.
Tamaria Soana
Sweetwater is a heartwarming book. I'm looking forward to book 2!
April Cosgrove
fun short story! very cute love story :)
Karrie
I really liked this.
Morgan: Read, Eat, Dream
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS AT READING, EATING & DREAMING
Sweetwater by Courtney Lyn Batten was okay. It was a sweet, undemanding short story. This story was extremely easy to read because of Ms. Batten’s clear and precise writing style; it took me approximately fifteen minutes to read this entire story. Granted, this was an extremely short story.

There were a few things that I didn’t particular care for about this story. Mainly, I felt like Batten tried to fit too much into too little. Th
Tashia Brandenburg
Too short for me(30 pages on my nook)as a result I felt rushed through the story and found it unbelievable.
Jadine
Free book on goodreads.
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Juli
Juli marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Angie's Reading Dungeon
Angie's Reading Dungeon marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Carly
Carly marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Katie
Katie added it
Jul 17, 2014
S
S marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
  • Smitten at First Sight: A Contemporary Romance Novel
  • Truly, Madly, Deeply, You (Truly Madly #1)
  • My Forever (Next Door Boys - companion)
  • The Right to Remain Mine
  • Saving Sydney
  • Master of the Inn (Pleasure Inn #1)
  • Live In Position
  • New House 5: How a Dorm Becomes a Home
  • The Marriage Wager (Sweet Deception Regency #3)
  • The Trouble with Nightingale
  • Something So Right
  • Fifteen Love (Pretty Tough, #6)
  • Saving Me
  • Protecting Phoebe
  • Ella Awakened
  • Starburst (Star Sequence, #1)
  • Winnemucca, a small-town fairy tale
  • Isn't It Romantic?
The Corollaria Sweetwater: The Complete Series Already There (Sweetwater #3) Sweetwater Coming Home (Sweetwater #2)

“Kyle chuckled as he turned back to the road, “Even cuter when you blush.” 1 likes
“We’ll figure the rest out tomorrow,” he kissed her again, and pleaded, his voice deep and husky, “Just be with me today.” 1 likes