Start by marking “Spanking Required” as Want to Read:
Spanking Required

Spanking Required

3.27  ·  Rating Details  ·  45 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Brooke Dalton knows what she wants and she's ready to make it happen with her new personal ad titled, "Spanking Required." The very next day she shows up at Christopher's house, willing to take a risk with the handsome stranger she found online.

Soon after laying eyes on Christopher, the evening takes a dark turn when he gives her much more than a spanking--without asking
Published November 25th 2011 by Loco Press (first published November 23rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Spanking Required, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spanking Required

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
This was an odd one. Brooke wants more than vanilla for her sex. She loved and misses her ex-boyfriend Joshua, but she isn't getting sexually satisfied by him.

For me, since I'm kinky, I don't get the issue people have with a little spanking. A little rough sex is pretty hot too. Bondage, who doesn't like bondage? Apparently there are many people out there who have hang ups on this and can't try any of it. In their narrow mind, it's bad. It's sad when a couple are so good together except for the
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Dec 24, 2011 Jo * Smut-Dickted * rated it really liked it
So this one had a surprising twist I did not see coming. Really a good and satisfying read - definitely on the taboo side but scrumptious!
Katy Beth Mckee
Short, dark, and erotic. I feel so unsure about this one. Nothing happened that Brooke didn't allow but it could have gone so badly so in some ways maybe it can be a caution to others. I feel for Brooke who is torn because I feel she really cares for her ex but has such a strong need to not only spanked but dominated as well. I kept hoping that end the end when her ex called he would get demanding or show up when she hung up and start taking control so she could have the best of both worlds.
Jane
Brooke knows what she wants sexually, she needs the excitement she gets from a good warm bottom. In Spanking Required she gets what she wants from a stranger named Christopher, she met on an online website. The story moves along as she enjoys what Christopher does to her and it also shows how dangerous going to a strange man for a spanking experience after only a few emails is not a good idea because of the danger.
Bree Jandora
Nov 24, 2011 Bree Jandora added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-wrote-it
Brooke, the main character, starts out looking online for a spanking. She ends up at Christopher's house, where he spanks her and tries to force himself on her. It's the closest to a forced sex plot that I've written so far.
Taboo
Feb 15, 2012 Taboo rated it it was amazing
This is a really arousing short story if you are into spanking, the writing is very good, and I also think I fell in love with brooke luckily for me it looks like there is going to come a sequel, I am looking forward to that.
Lexie Huber
Oct 02, 2013 Lexie Huber rated it did not like it
Shelves: erotica
I think the line between consensual and not is pretty darn clear. The author tries to blur this and takes to too far. It isn't sexy, it's scary.
Leila Bloom
Jan 14, 2012 Leila Bloom rated it it was amazing
All I can say is, wow. This little book gave me much more than I expected. I can't wait to see what the author does next with Brooke.
Emelia Hayes
Nov 07, 2012 Emelia Hayes rated it really liked it
A sexy short tale. I couldn't fault the writing and I enjoyed the story but would have liked a different ending.
Sandra
Feb 29, 2012 Sandra marked it as to-read
$0.99 on Amazon... why aren't you on Smashwords? :(
Josee
Nov 06, 2012 Josee rated it liked it
It was a spankin good time! With a little dub/con.
Lorena Silva
Lorena Silva marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Briana Hodge
Briana Hodge marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2016
Fred
Fred marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Tomas
Tomas rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2016
Shannon
Shannon rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Mary
Mary added it
Jun 09, 2016
Mona
Mona marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Deidre
Deidre marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
N.L. Dufour
N.L. Dufour marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2015
Ana
Ana rated it it was ok
Nov 24, 2015
Jaiden Sinclair Garrett
Jaiden Sinclair Garrett marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2015
RICHARD JOHNSTON
RICHARD JOHNSTON marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2015
Yarey
Yarey added it
Aug 16, 2015
Roshan
Roshan marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Kitty_ranma
Kitty_ranma marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
John
John marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015