Start by marking “Marmalade Boy, Deel 4” as Want to Read:
Marmalade Boy, Deel 4

Marmalade Boy, Deel 4 (Marmalade Boy #4)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  1,670 ratings  ·  19 reviews
And you thought your family was strange? Miki's world gets turned upside down when her parents swap spouses with another couple and all decide to live together under one roof. It only gets weirder when Miki falls in love with her new stepbrother Like a dysfunctional version of the Brady Bunch, Marmalade Boy will hook readers with its odd premise and wacky relationships.
Published January 1st 2009 by Glénat (first published April 15th 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Marmalade Boy, Deel 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marmalade Boy, Deel 4

E' inutile che io mi illuda...questo manga mi piace quanto allora! e poi alcuni passaggi me li ero dimenticati! Che emozione rituffarsi nelle vicende di Yu e Miki...

e insomma per farla breve l'ho divorato! Pagina per pagina...e quanto sei bello???Così enigmatico..glaciale e dolce allo stesso tempo! ma come fai? Ah...l'amour!

Volume pieno di sorprese! e di divertimento assicurato! anche se una lacrimuccia...mannaggi
Oh, man... just when you thought it couldn't get any weirder or more complex, a character's paternity is thrown into question! Yay!
Judy (Geeky Reading)
Nicole West
There goes Yuu keeping secrets from Miki again...when is he going to learn that she's got his back no matter what?
Excerpt -- It's Not Just Northern California, Yo
Yo, what kind of attitude is that!!
Guilty pleasure <3
my favorite couple in the series start getting close (well, closer to coupleness i guess) in this book. okay, it's tough to pick another couple to like over them in the series. dates, school trips, family secrets, and family lineage all get played out in lovely book 4. you almost feel like alice in wonderland getting sucked further down the rabbit hole with the way the characters develop and the plot unfolds.
This series was fun and flirty and so full of drama I loved it. The characters were amazing and I felt that I could relate to a lot of the issue that were going on concerning romantic relationships. I loved how it ended up turning out and I was on the edge of my seat reading. This I absolutely could not put down!
Christy Johnson
I so absolutely love this series, although I don't think the art is quite as stunning as Sailor Moon the story totally captures me.

First read when this volume was first released, re-read in Nov 2014
Es muy divertido el anunció que tiene que rodar Yû de colonia con la famosa Suzu, una chica muy guapa que despierta la envidia de todas... incluida Miki
Apr 09, 2008 Julie rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Julie by: D
This manga has a pretty out-there premise, but managed to pull it off. Parts of it are very emotional and I think the story is crafted well.
Belén Vieparoles

Acá es cuando empiezo a involucrarme más sentimentalmente. Se está poniendo más bueeeeeena la cosa.
Mackenzie Lee
Nov 20, 2007 Mackenzie Lee rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who like drama
I like this Volume a lot because it has the most drama in it. And it tells more about the characters.
Shannon (Twilight Sleep)
This was one of my first ever manga. An incredibly cute story, easy to read and easy to love.
Dony Grayman
Jul 17, 2015 Dony Grayman marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lp, decto, repetido, ed-arg
Edición argentina de tapa burbujeante.
Rachel added it
Nov 22, 2015
Ismael Trinidad alfaro
Ismael Trinidad alfaro marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Desa added it
Nov 18, 2015
  • Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 02
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 15
  • Mars, Volume 11 (Mars, #11)
Wataru Yoshizumi (吉住渉, Yoshizumi Wataru) is a Japanese mangaka. She was born as Mari Nakai (中井 真里, Nakai Mari) on June 18, 1963 in Tokyo, Japan. She graduated with a degree in economics from Hitotsubashi University.

Yoshizumi started her career as a mangaka while working as an office lady. Her debut manga was a yomikiri (short story) called "Radical Romance" that was published in 1984, in the summe
More about Wataru Yoshizumi...

Marmalade Boy (8 books)
  • Marmalade Boy, Vol. 1 (Marmalade Boy, #1)
  • Marmalade Boy, Vol. 2 (Marmalade Boy, #2)
  • Marmalade Boy, Vol. 3 (Marmalade Boy, #3)
  • Marmalade Boy, Vol. 5 (Marmalade Boy, #5)
  • Marmalade Boy, Vol. 6 (Marmalade Boy, #6)
  • Marmalade Boy, Vol. 7 (Marmalade Boy, #7)
  • Marmalade Boy, Vol. 8 (Marmalade Boy, #8)