Start by marking “Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)

Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2)

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  47,290 ratings  ·  6,236 reviews
it's almost
time for war.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.

She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.

Or from Warner, who...more
Published February 5th 2013 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Unravel Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unravel Me

Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareRequiem by Lauren OliverThe Indigo Spell by Richelle MeadUnravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
YA Novels of 2013
5th out of 1,512 books — 10,249 voters
Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareRequiem by Lauren OliverLover at Last by J.R. WardThe Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Can't Wait Books of 2013
12th out of 2,466 books — 12,491 voters

More lists with this book...

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine)
Me looking at this book after reading Destroy Me.

Hey I just saw you,
And this is craazyyy,
but heres my address,
SO SEND ME THE BOOK ALREADY! >.< <3

UPDATE!
Tahereh Mafi, you have officially killed me. This is like the PERFECT Warner. O.O <33

SWOON! *_*

Lindsay
Jun 21, 2012 Lindsay marked it as to-read
Shelves: cover-lust
I am so excited for this book to come out but there is one thing I am seriously worrying about...

The Dreaded Love Triangle of Doom...with Warner

Its no secret that I completely despise Warner with every fiber of my being (a little over-dramatic but still). I am so surprised and shocked that so many people like him. I mean, I didn't know crazed psychotic war maniac was in this year but thank god I didn't get the memo.

Here are the things I am praying will happen:
-Adam and Juliette stay together
-Ad...more
Summer
Stop hating on Warner guys. Some of us actually find crazy, psychotic boys attractive.
Juliette and Adam are still hanging out in the underground facility working on the resistance. Juliette tries to learn to control her power while Adam undergoes testing to figure out why he can touch Juliette. Answers are not good and the two have some problems to work through. This was very frustrating. I understood Juliette's reasoning but I really hate the back and forth. Plus Adam just breaks my heart. He is so sweet and wants to make things work with Juliette. But they are also dealing with...more
oceana
4.5

what what

what what

Soumi
Unravel Me is successful to retain the mind shattering effect on me same as the first book did. I would say the total series literally barraged my mind with it gripping actions, lots of power play and extremely sensual romance.

And the writing; it’s poetic and rhythmic. The author knew how to make an ordinary situation extraordinary by using her gorgeous prose in a very beautiful way. She even knows how to beautify even those little moments that won’t probably get noticeable, and there she makes...more
little machines
Actual rating is 4.5 stars.

I truly love this series, and I wouldn't call it a guilty pleasure despite the number of negative things I've seen said about it. There's just something so . . . gripping about it. It's the kind of series that's easy to devour quickly, at least for me.

I've actually always adored Tahereh Mafi's writing style. Though there are sentences that just sound ridiculously cheesy, there are also some very beautiful prose. And it really just stands out from other YA books, with t...more
♥ Becky  22
HOLY SHIT. This book in one gif:

WHAT WAS THAT. What did I just read. I still can't.. OH MY GOD.
(I can't even express myself anymore. Look at what this book did to me.)
I liked Shatter Me, but THIS book was unbelievable. It blew me away. <3

This was me when (view spoiler)

These were my thoughts on chapter 62: (I pretty much died.)

Guys, I'm Team Warner. 100%.
And I honestly have NO CLUE how this love triangle is going to end. I mean, we a...more
Amaryllis
Rating: 2.5/5

I am way too upset with the conclusion of this sequel to say anything more than the few following things:

1- Everything was perfect.
I was in love with the characters, I was captivated by the story...
I was more than ready to give 5 perfect stars to Unravel Me... up until I reached 65% of the reading.

2- My biggest and most pleasant surprise with this book was Kenji.
He was so funny and charming that he had the power to make me smile at the most unexpected times. He also was, against a...more
Fafiliebe ♥ Prince Maxon ♥ Raffe ♥
GIVE ME NOW!!! or suffer the consequences...

February is just tooooooooo far.. have mercy !!

oh AND I AM sooo TEAM WARNER!!! ....

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

REVIEW TO COME!!
Regan
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO GOOD. ITS OFFICIAL I AM TEAM WARNER.
♥Rachel♥

This story took my breath away! I was high on emotion and excitement that kept me glued to the pages. I am in awe of Tahereh Mafi’s writing, so beautiful, so captivating. In a sea of YA she stands out and shines. Prepare for lots of gushing.

Now that Juliette is out of the asylum and not a prisoner of Warner anymore, all the effects of being locked up, and deprived of human contact come rushing in. She’s never been close to another person; she was even rejected by her own parents and called a “t...more
Cookie
Update 11-13-12
Just a little observation. AND DO NOT HIT THE LINK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ UNRAVEL ME YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Warniette hints
Actual Review
Warner Warner Warner. Words cannot express you, a soul made up of broken, abstract pieces that resides inside a perfectly crafted body. In truth, I was nervous so nervous when I first started reading Unravel Me because I was so afraid that Juliette will not be willing to give you a chance. But no. Not this time. You learned your lesson. You knew w...more
Butterfly_Kisses
I'm not sure if many of you people have read Shatter Me, but obviously, Warner is a psychotic sleeze bag who wants Juliette to torture/kill people. Anybody who is team warner has serious mental problems, or they just can't read. Juliette obviously loves ADAM, the boy from her PAST, not the freakin' psycopath.

Let's just say that some people have serious judgement issues.

List of things Warner has done to/for Juliette:

-They made out (Juliette did NOT like it, and only did it to save Adam)

-Tried t...more
Katie
I was seriously addicted to this book. Such beautiful writing, such incredible character development. I want like thirty books in this series (not really, but you get the enthusiasm)
Maja (The Nocturnal Library)
This book made my heart explode...

In Shatter Me, Tahereh Mafi’s writing was a thing that stood on beautiful, but wobbly legs. It was mesmerizing in its beauty but not well-balanced at all. As a writer, Mafi was still learning how to walk, still trying to find solid ground, and it’s quite obvious that she was working hard at it because, by the time she sat down to write Unravel Me, she was a fully-formed writer – a bit eccentric for sure, but sensational nonetheless.
Unravel Me is something entir...more
Ayesha
Sep 22, 2012 Ayesha marked it as to-read
Excuse me what the fracking hell is Team Warner, huh?! What maniac created such a team??? Urgh. If he becomes a love interest, we shall all rebel against Tahereh Mafi. Who's with me?
Haleema
Beware of spoilers!

You'd think that after my fun, hilarious, entertaining dreadful experience of Shatter Me would keep me away from the second book of this series. But no. The cover caught my eye. I wanted to see what other overdone, laughable, simply nonsensical metaphors and similes she had. And this review will do nothing to please those who loved this book.

description

There was only one reason I decided to read this book.

Warner

I mentioned in the last review that he had some potential. Yes, he was chee...more
Cynthia Hand
Killed me, the prose was so beautiful. And I just hurt for Juliette, the whole time. It's going to be a long wait for Book 3.
Zemira Warner
Apr 25, 2013 Zemira Warner rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: fans of X-Men and love triangles
Recommended to Zemira Warner by: buddy read with my girls- Devyani, Lynn & Vanessa.
Read this review and much more on my blog, YA Fanatic.

If you thought Shatter Me was something special, wait till you read Unravel Me. Tahareh's writing style just amazes me. How she merges poetry with prose. It's just so beautiful. If, by any chance you still haven't read Unravel Me, or dare I say Shatter Me, please, do because there is no way you won't like what this woman has to say. It's an emotional bomb. Ovaries were exploding every time Warner showed up.

Unravel Me starts of with Juliette...more
Annie Brewer
Now that I've read Destroy Me, I can officially say that I'm ready for Unravel Me. I am SO excited yet SO scared to read this. Having Warner's POV has given me an insight to his inner struggles and seeing his vulnerable side has really made me second guess my opinion of him. This is going to be one hell of a ride from here on out. Shit!

Go Team Adam!!!!!!

Well I'll be damned. That was....unfreakingbelievable!!!!!!!! Wow! I'm speechless and stunned. Once again Mafi kicks ass and takes names and thi...more
Kira
Jul 20, 2013 Kira marked it as to-read
Tell you what, Tahereh Mafi: I will finish this series if Warner suddenly sees Kenji and falls in love with him, and totally forgets Juliette (who goes off and lives happily ever after with insipid, insipid Adam).

Then I'll read the rest of the series.

It's your move.
Jude
Jul 26, 2012 Jude marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2013, kindle
Why do they do this to me? D:!!!!!!

I have serious OCD!! I need my covers to match!!! >.<

Katie(babs)
Liz
The first book was a disappointment. I really had issues with it. I read this book because I wanted to have evidence, that the whole series is nothing for me. Oh how wrong I was...

My inner world after this book:

“Sticks and stones keep breaking my bones but these words, these words will kill me.”

This book fucking killed me. It took my breath away, it made me cry. Ugly. Very very ugly. It made me laugh, but not because it was funny but because I was actually hysterical. It made me freak out. For...more
Amy (Foxy)

THEY WANT TO FIND ME. I WILL FIND THEM FIRST.
"I'm checking my pockets for spare words and sentences but I'm finding none, not an adverb, not a preposition or a even a dangling participle because there doesn't exist a single response [for how awesome this book is]."

Unravel Me picks up where Shatter Me left us wondering what is to come for this trio. I’m not a blurb reader and every time I encounter a love triangle I tell myself that I need to start reading them.

Juliette is torn between her feel...more
Kilikina
.....I'm so confused right now. What happened..? I feel like this book was on a completely different level from the first...and not in a good way either.

The love triangle was absolutely the downfall of this. Juliette spent waaaaay too much time trying to sort out her feelings/going back and forth between Warner and Adam. I feel like everyone lost the qualities I liked about them in the first book: Juliette turned into a crying mess and both Warner and Adam turned sappy and jealous of each other....more
Christine Riccio
A lot more fun than the first book. No matter how frustrating I found Juliette, I couldn't bring myself to stop reading. There was some really great Warner development, here's my full review/discussion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKiC3v...
Astrid
CAN WE TALK ABOUT CHAPTER 62 FOR A LITTLE BIT 65 749 Sep 14, 2014 07:50PM
Adam & Juliette OR Aaron???? 5 21 Sep 02, 2014 01:24PM
Aaron or Adam? 473 895 Sep 02, 2014 05:21AM
I AM NUMBER FOUR ...: Chapters 1-15 | Up to Page 110 4 9 Aug 31, 2014 02:26PM
  • Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)
  • Asunder (Newsoul, #2)
  • The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)
  • Breaking Point (Article 5, #2)
  • Everbound (Everneath, #2)
  • Phoenix (Black City, #2)
  • Unbreakable (Unraveling, #2)
  • Apollyon (Covenant, #4)
  • The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)
  • Fragments (Partials, #2)
  • Champion (Legend, #3)
  • World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2)
  • Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire, #3)
  • Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)
  • Never Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2)
  • Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)
  • Sever (The Chemical Garden, #3)
  • Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)
Tahereh Mafi is a girl. She writes books and reads books and drinks way too much coffee.
More about Tahereh Mafi...
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5) Fracture Me (Shatter Me, #2.5) Unite Me (Shatter Me, #1.5, #2.5)

10 trivia questions
5 quizzes
More quizzes & trivia...
“Books are easily destroyed. But words will live as long as people can remember them.” 1361 likes
“I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body.

I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to know convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world.”
1217 likes