Start by marking “Just One Bite: Volume Four (Just One Bite, #4)” as Want to Read:
Just One Bite: Volume Four (Just One Bite, #4)

Just One Bite: Volume Four (Just One Bite #4)

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  7 reviews
ebook
Published November 24th 2011 by OmniLit / All Romance eBooks, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Just One Bite, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just One Bite

R
These stories are from the competition they held for 2011 as I recognize some from my voting.

Gathered Here This Night by Ada Maria Soto - - LIKED THIS ONE 4*
The Run by Rachel Maria Gallagher dnf unable to get into story 1* - NEGATIVE IF I COULD
Human by Sarah Gilman - good story however just hfn - 3* for HFN
NC-17 by Debra Anastasia - this one made no sense at all DNF 1* NEGATIVE IF I COULD
A Fair Exchange by Ana Hart - dnf - unable to get in to 1* NEGATIVE IF I COULD
Blood on Love by Alessia Brio -
Ana Hart
Jan 04, 2012 Ana Hart rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
I couldn't help but leave a five star rating for this anthology . . . probably because I'm one of the authors involved and I'm freaking awesome (mild sarcasm intended.) This contest was a great opportunity and I thoroughly enjoyed composing my entry, "A Fair Exchange." It's not your traditional romance. It's not sweet. There's no HEA ending, though I would argue it does technically embody a HFN ending (or perhaps more a "At-least-the-situation-is-less-screwed-up-now" ending.) I don't write cooki ...more
Manuela
I had to skip one story that did not suck me in as the others did. Some were really good, others ok. Not much sex in the whole, more concentration on interaction with the characters. One or two of them were too short, I would have loved to read more about the MCs. Some had a very good concept that could be developed in a bigger book.
Kathryn
Dec 01, 2011 Kathryn rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Since I wrote one (Night Carnival)of these short short stories (2,500-3,000 words) I can't give it a true rating (but had to give it the best, of course)...just wanted to say it was fun being in the contest...but the real erotic stuff won the big prizes and my story is pretty much PG. In fact the most PG of all of them, I think, because I believe a story should be able to stand on the story alone. Still I'm proud of it. It's a nice little eternal vampire tale. Author for 40 years and 2012 EPIC E ...more
Akaria Gale
The stories started out promising. The first story, "Gathered Here This Night" reeled me in and left me begging for more. "The Run" was exciting and sweet. Unfortunately, the stories quickly deteriorated from there. "Vampire in the Window" sort of redeemed things. "Inhuman Resources" started out quirky and cute then seemed like it ended in the middle of the story.

As a whole I found the anthology way too uneven. I enjoyed the first two stories so much I'd gladly read Ada Marie Soto and Rachel Ma
Imjstgr8
Maybe 1 or 2 stories were interesting... Ritual Ink was pretty good.. The rest were bummers...
Pamela Craft Jenewein
Nov 25, 2011 Pamela Craft Jenewein is currently reading it
Shelves: het-stories
All Romance Freebie
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Teazia Cockburn
Teazia Cockburn marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Raine
Raine marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Anchalee
Anchalee marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Sev
Sev marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Sheena
Sheena is currently reading it
Oct 17, 2014
Elizabeth (Book_Attict)
Elizabeth (Book_Attict) marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Wandering Reader
Wandering Reader marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Tsubaki
Tsubaki marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Susan
Susan added it
Sep 15, 2014
Good Reader
Good Reader marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Gina gamill
Gina gamill marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Naomi Pacheco
Naomi Pacheco marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Willow Wind Book ...: Just One Bite Volume 4 Anthology 1 1 Oct 15, 2014 06:41PM
My name is Alessia, and I write about sex. Sometimes it's pretty sex. Sometimes it's... not. I write about sex because I'm sick of preachy people using it to control others by turning it into something shameful. Sex is a crucible. It's a prayer, a celebration, an affirmation, and a motivation.

** If you are interested in reviewing any of my publications, I would be happy to email a copy to your Kin
More about Alessia Brio...

Just One Bite (6 books)
  • Just One Bite: Volume One (Just One Bite, #1)
  • Just One Bite: Volume Two (Just One Bite, #2)
  • Just One Bite: Volume Three (Just One Bite, #3)
  • Just One Bite: Volume Five (Just One Bite, #5)
  • Just One Bite: Volume Six (Just One Bite, #6)
Hallowing Eve Undercover Angel Listen to Me Bleep! Legally Binding