Start by marking “Letters to the Baumgartners (Baumgartners, #2)” as Want to Read:
Letters to the Baumgartners (Baumgartners, #2)

Letters to the Baumgartners (Baumgartners #2)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  192 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Danielle Stuart is spending a year abroad studying in Venice, the most romantic place on earth.

But while Danielle loves the language, she’s not interested in love itself. Not until she meets a handsome, Italian gondolier named Nico. He’s got his eye on her, and Danielle simply can’t resist his flirtatious charms.

But when her ex-husband, Mason, shows up on her doorstep look
Published November 23rd 2011 by Excessica Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Letters to the Baumgartners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Letters to the Baumgartners

Hotwired by Anita PhilmarThe Nightlife by Travis LuedkeNew York by Travis LuedkeTexas Passion by Anita PhilmarBlack Dragon's Blood by Anita Philmar
Erotic Recommendations
64th out of 102 books — 85 voters
Unfolding by Selena KittA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseLove Slave for Two by Tymber DaltonEmma's Education by Abby Blake
Loving More Than One
22nd out of 56 books — 7 voters

More lists with this book...

Heather  *enjoying summer reading*
Dani, from the Baumgartners plus one, is in Italy.
While there she falls for a gandalier named Nico. Things are going great then he wants more and that is when we enter Dani's ex-husband Mason; who has come to Venice to win Dani back.

Now she has two guys who both love her and is letting her choose....but how can she choose she loves them both.

Okay so you can look forward to some hot sex. Plenty of one-on-one then a couple M/F/M scene with no male touching then a couple other with exploratory male
Bitchie *Bored Now*
When we first met Dani, she had just lost a child and her marriage was falling apart. She met her neighbors, the Baumgartners, and they helped her to heal from both of her losses.

In the newest offering in the series, we only see the Baumgartners through Dani's letters, because Dani is finally living her dream of studying in Venice, Italy. She's been there several months, and if finally starting to get over Mason, her ex-husband. One lonely night, she meets handsome gondolier Nico, and they form
Ava
I always love Selena... but this is a M/F/M one, and should appeal to a wider audience. If you avoided her other work because of F/F story lines or taboo topics, this is the perfect chance to stick your toes in the water! You won't be disappointed!

This is part of her Baumgartner's work, but it was fine read out of order and as a standalone.

*My copy did have a few typos, and the epilogue had a confusing name switch, but it didn't detract from my enjoyment of the story.

Sassafrass
So, Dani's story was great. Very spicy, super juicy, and extremely engrossing. Not quite the smut-tastic perfection that is hard to replicate. I like that finally there is a threesome in this series that actually stays together. :)
Marilicious
This was quite the panty wetter. So keep a spare underwear handy, your hubby available and your vibrator fully charged. I was happy to find out Selena was writing Dani's story and she did not disappoint.
Heather
missed the girl on girl but it was enjoyable as always
Heather in FL
Even though the Baumgartners didn't make an appearance, Dani took up the torch and ran with it!

I thought it was a little quick to fall in love with Nico or for him to fall in love with her, but then maybe the time frame just wasn't clear. And I wonder why Mason's domestic violence wasn't brought up at all in this one. It was just one instance, but still, he lost his cool in The Baumgartners Plus One. But generally, as expected with a Selena Kitt story, there was smoking hot sex scenes as well a
Ann Lister
Loved the setting of Venice in this one. Loved the loose tie, via the letters, with the Baumgartners and I loved Dani feeling she must chose between Nico and Mason, for certainly she couldn't have both men. I would have given this story five stars if there had been more menage sex between them. It happened so late in the story, I really expected there to be more. I would have especially enjoyed more sex between Mason and Nico. Loved the shower scene with Mason and Nico but wished there had been ...more
Gerald
In Letters, Dani is living her dream of studying in Italy. She gets a romance going with a handsome gondolier named Nico, and enjoys the hot, steamy sex of this Italian hunk.

A wrench is throw into the romance when her ex-husband Mason, shows up on her doorstep, hpoing that he can win her back.

Since both men are not wanting to lose her, they strike a bargain, Dani can see both of them, and we get lots of hot, steamy scenes as each man tries to be the best lover. Dani is torn up over having to ch
Justin
this one was more like a 2.5 for me. when I realized it was a sequel to The Baumgartners Plus One I was excited to find out what was next for Dani, after reading it though it kind of felt like a stand alone book with enough changed to turn a different character into dani. while reading Baumgartner plus one her ex husband mason is such an asshole and then in this book he is so different that I just couldn't see them as the same person, in the book there are comments about him being a whole new p ...more
Andrea Mcbride
I love this series, its so sexy! Now with this book you got Dani who is in a predicament and writes to her former lovers The Baumgartners for advice! The only thing I wish this story had was the Baumgartners side of the letters! We see what Dani writes but I would have loved to hear Doc and Carrie side! But the story is awesome !
Edith
Danielle's character was so very different considering the first novel, and something was off so this one is only just 'ok' for me. She seemed manipulative, and right after doing Nico, she just hopped at ex-husband Mason. Like... why?! It felt really unrealistic, but the threesome scenes were hot.
Jessica
5 sexy as hell stars!***** the ending threw me but in the best possible way. I didnt like mason in the previous book but here he just made me all hot! Him and nico...god help me! Loved the sex parts!
Mary
Great series and reading about Dani again was awesome. The m/m/f dynamic was yummy. This is book four if reading in chronological order.
Lana
NOTE: I received a free copy of this book from Goodreads in exchange for an honest review.

This is a hot, steamy book, but I thought the story line behind it was a little weak. I found there were a lot of holes in the storyline and that made it more difficult for me to enjoy.

I'm not sure if it would have helped to read the other books in order they were written or not.

Overall, it wasn't a bad book, I just wish there was more of a plot story.
Angie (Mind Malfunction)
Arlyn
This was the final book in the series and I now have read all 10 books related to the, ahem, unconventional Baumgartner family. The series was a lot of fun, with this last book being one of my favorites. While I appreciate the sensuality of the mff combination, I find the rawness of the mmf combo much more exciting. After so many mff combos, I was pleased that a mmf story was finally included. Italy was never so much fun to read about...3 for a Gondola ride, anyone?
Kent
I loved this story! I suspected that the two guys would end up together and being a straight 52 year old man you would expect that to be a problem for me, but the way it was handled was very erotic and well done. It's too bad The Baumgartners never made an appearance in Italy, but that would probably have just complicated things much more than they already were. Still it would have been cool if they had made it to the wedding. Overall an excellent story!
Scarlet
This book is sequel of The Baumgartners Plus One but I really really missed the Baumgartners.
Sexy Italian guy and Mason were hot as hell, but they were not Doc or Henry.
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Shamona Hagan
Shamona Hagan marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Jacqueline Marie
Jacqueline Marie is currently reading it
Aug 15, 2015
lee
lee is currently reading it
Aug 06, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Adam
Adam added it
Aug 01, 2015
  • The Scientist and the Supermodel (Genetic Attraction, #1)
  • Holiday Kink
  • Holly's Intuition (Erogenous Zones, #2)
  • Imprinted
  • With Grace
  • Caught By Two Doms  (Club El Diablo, #8; Angel's Doms, #2)
  • The Bikini Diaries
  • Raw Silk
  • The Dom with the Perfect Brats (Badass Brats, #3)
  • Lovely Wicked
  • Girl Most Likely To
  • Who's Your Daddy?
  • Everything Nice (What Women Like, #2)
  • Longing for Kayla
  • Hope Springs (Compass Girls, #2)
  • Chelsea's Pleasure (Pleasure, Montana,  #1 )
  • Triad (Courtland Chronicles, #5)
  • Being Amber (New Atlanta, #1)
Selena Kitt is a NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY bestselling and award-winning author of erotic fiction. She is one of the highest selling erotic writers in the business. With over a million books sold, she is the cream-at-the-top!

Her writing embodies everything from the spicy to the scandalous, but watch out-this kitty also has sharp claws and her stories often include intriguing edges and twists t
More about Selena Kitt...

Baumgartners (8 books)
  • The Baumgartners Plus One (Baumgartners, #1)
  • Babysitting the Baumgartners (Baumgartners, #3)
  • Crazy About the Baumgartners (Baumgartners, #4)
  • A Baumgartner Reunion (Baumgartners, #5)
  • Baumgartner Generations: Janie (Baumgartners, #6)
  • Baumgartner Generations: Henry (Baumgartners, #7)
  • Baumgartners Empty Nest (Baumgartners, #8)
Taken  Babysitting the Baumgartners (Baumgartners, #3) Connections Heidi and the Kaiser Meet The Baumgartners (Baumgartners, #0)