Start by marking “Infinity Twice Removed” as Want to Read:
Infinity Twice Removed

Infinity Twice Removed

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  5 reviews
While deployed in the Middle East in 1991 to fight in the Gulf War, U.S. Navy SEAL Malcolm Jeffers learns that his wife and young son have been brutally killed by the "Infinity Killer," a serial killer preying on young children throughout the south. He returns home for their funerals...and to avenge their deaths.

Twenty years later, Jeffers discovers that someone has starte
Kindle Edition
Published November 22nd 2011

To ask other readers questions about Infinity Twice Removed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infinity Twice Removed

Paul Nelson
Michael McBride writes some wonderfully taut thrillers laden with suspense and unnerving feelings of dread. Infinity Twice Removed is my fifth read from McB in the last month and my 11th in total, thankfully he’s got quite a few more to go at yet so I’ll be occupied for some time yet with his back catalogue.

This one is co-written by William Rasmussen and is somewhat different to his usual style. Malcom Jeffers, a navy seal on tour is recalled when his wife and son are slain by a serial killer kn
Kimberly
3.5 stars, based on the fact that Michael McBride's name is on it--LOL. Actually, not a "bad" read. It was very fast paced, and I never thought of not finishing it. The problem I had was that it seemed that there was virtually nothing to "speculate" on...it was very straight-forward as far as who was doing what, and there was no mystery around any of it. Well written, yes, just didn't give me anything to really "think" on. Unfortunately, it strikes me as one that I will probably forget before lo ...more
Benjamin Uminsky
Well... there was some high points and low points with this quickly paced novella. Unfortunately, I think the distracting negatives outweighed the positives for this reader.

Lets start with the positives:

1) Outstanding fleshing out of the Aaron Craven/Mitchell character. There was some real depth to this character that I think perhaps might be attributed to William Rasmussen, as most of McBride's characters (from other stories) generally receive nothing more than a superficial treatment. However
Kim (Wistfulskimmies Book Reviews)
This is the story of Malcolm Jeffers. He was a Navy SEAL deployed in the Middle East until a serial killer known as 'The Infinity Killer' murders his wife and young son. On returning he vowed to find and deal with the person responsible. This he does, vigilante style and flees the scene. Fast forward 20 years and it seems like someone is copycatting the MO of The Infinity Killer when a rash of bodies shows up. Is there a new killer on the loose?

This was a good solid story. I liked the back and f
Stewie
This one had a lot of potential, but the novella form hurt it. You can read my complete review at HorrorTalk.
Rebecca Kennedy
Rebecca Kennedy marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Scott
Scott marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Shane Dougall
Shane Dougall marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Matthew
Matthew marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Jeremy Nordin
Jeremy Nordin marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2013
Heather Carter
Heather Carter marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2012
Pete Kahle
Pete Kahle marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2012
Sadaf Hashmi
Sadaf Hashmi marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2012
Michael McBride is the author of more than twenty novels and novellas. His short fiction has been featured in Cemetery Dance, Dark Wisdom, Dark Discoveries, and various anthologies. He lives in Westminster, Colorado with his wife and children.
More about Michael McBride...
Snowblind Burial Ground Vector Borne The Coyote Sunblind