Start by marking “Pregnancy Plan” as Want to Read:
Pregnancy Plan

Pregnancy Plan

Full Length Contemporary Novel

Pregnant shopkeeper Jillian Wilson prepares for single parenthood until high-risk security specialist Derrick Harris, the baby’s father, is caught in an explosion that changes everything.

Confused, Derrick returns to the States with amnesia. Jillian believes she has it all a husband, a baby, a perfect life, to bad that her dreams hang on Derr
Published October 2011 (first published October 12th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Pregnancy Plan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pregnancy Plan

bookaholic ge
Jan 24, 2015 bookaholic ge rated it really liked it
Jillian Wilson has had only one thing on her mind since her father has passed away...having a baby! She thinks of all the ways that she can get the deed done but is waiting for the perfect time to get the ball rolling.

Derrick overhears a message that Jillian has left for his brother, not understanding her cryptic message he decides to confront her before she does something she will regret. When Derrick finds out just what is going on he decides that there is no better man than him to help grant
Eleanore
Feb 25, 2015 Eleanore rated it really liked it
Desperation causes people to make wild, outlandish, unexpected decisions—to say and do things they might have never imagined saying or doing.

Jillian Wilson, owner of a hardware store, is not an exception.

She desperately wants a baby, someone to call family, someone to lavish with love. She’s spent her entire life watching her steps, careful not to do anything that would tarnish her father’s standards, but with his sudden, recent death, she’s more alone than ever, and now, he’s not around to prot
Ava
Aug 19, 2013 Ava rated it liked it
it all started with a pregnancy plan after her father death and a talk with her friend Jason. and Derek's Jason's brother and working in dangerous security stuff. both of them dated a year ago but he stopped because he knew he couldn't provide the love and security for a family since his job was quite dangerous. So on a day, Jillian calles the house and left a message that she wasn't pregnant so the guy thought his brother was unfaithful. So he went to talk to her and learnt the story behind. he ...more
Melissa Blanchard
Apr 19, 2014 Melissa Blanchard rated it really liked it
Jillian would like to have a baby and raise it in her family home. She has some pretty far out ideas on how to accomplish this baby's conception. Derek a long time friend finds out that there's something going on but not quite sure what this "Pregnancy Plan" is all about that Jillian has cooked up so he confronts her and ends up finding another alternative marrying him.
In the meantime Jillian's brother Michael would like for the house the family has to be sold so he is putting pressure on her to
Nicky
A
Jan 24, 2016 A rated it it was ok
That was an OK-ish read, but I feel like it was ended a bit too soon. Too many plot points were left unresolved, for example why Derek changed his personality after the accident. I don't understand. Did he have some brain trauma or temporary Asperger syndrome? I don't get it.

This abrupt ending just made me regret reading this book. It just feels unfinished. I was enjoying it while it lasted but I wouldn't mind an epilogue of some kind.
Jin
Jan 21, 2015 Jin rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2015, netgalley
Thanks to NetGalley for Advance Copy

I was excited to read this book wondering what would happen.. However, it was a bit disappointment. I was waiting something exciting to happen but never happens.
I did like between Jillian And Derek's relationship but there are some story line which i couldn't understand perhaps how everything had to wrap up too quickly at the end.
There were too many questions didn't resolve.
Zarith dol
Jan 21, 2015 Zarith dol rated it did not like it
Confusion, confusion. I don't understand half of the story. I ended up browsing through the book just to finish the story. The character is ok jus need more build-up, the chemistry sizzling but the writing and plot doesn't get me. Shame for it has a potential to be more, and it could use less secondary character (too much baggage issues)as it lead the main astray from their own problem in the first place.
Good luck to the author for the next book.
C.A. Szarek
Oct 13, 2012 C.A. Szarek rated it liked it
Overall I liked the story but the pacing was slow. There were many scenes that were mundane or really had no point and did nothing to carry the story on. The sex was hot. I mean really, really hot. Derek was hot, too and I like the small-town Texas atmosphere. I'm glad I read the second book first because I likely wouldn't have picked it up otherwise. If I read this one first I mean. But I did like it. It had some great scenes. And I probably would read this author again.
Chris-Wait-For-It-Awesome
Jun 30, 2014 Chris-Wait-For-It-Awesome rated it did not like it
Well...
I'm confused. Are they a couple or what?
How does the whole "we're married" thing works?
Does concussion and part amnesia cause the effects described in this...ok let's call it a novel shall we?
I can't even begin to rate it, to talk about it. It just DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!
So frustrated right now...
and to think I actually saw it through!
tyrianpurple
Jan 19, 2015 tyrianpurple marked it as arr-arc-r2r
ARC is kindly provided by Author/Publisher via Netgalley in exchange of an honest review. Thank you for the chance to review the book.

full review to be posted on my GoodReads and TUMBLR blog.
Rose helg
Nov 10, 2015 Rose helg rated it it was amazing
Awesome Book

This is a Awesome Book. Couldn't put it down. The only thing I didn't like about this book is the ending. But, there another book in the series. Hope it will tell if the have a boy or girl. Love this Book. Wish I had the money to get the second one.
Lillian Cummings
Jan 27, 2015 Lillian Cummings rated it liked it
It was a good story I just got bored with Derek as the storyline never got too involved in his history with his brother Jason. Michael was a bit of a dick as well.
Lesley
Lesley rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2015
Billea
Billea rated it it was ok
Jun 01, 2014
Alicia
Alicia rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2014
BlueSalvatore
BlueSalvatore rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2013
Steph
Steph rated it really liked it
May 31, 2012
Just Me
Just Me rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2014
K.M.
K.M. rated it it was ok
Jan 17, 2015
Roderick Low
Roderick Low rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2013
Kim
Kim rated it it was ok
Apr 15, 2013
Kelli
Kelli rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2013
Deann
Deann rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2012
Tina
Jul 23, 2008 Tina rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tiara
Tiara rated it liked it
Dec 22, 2012
Stacie Marquart
Stacie Marquart rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2013
Aliee
Aliee rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2013
Omid
Omid rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2009
MoNique
MoNique rated it it was ok
Apr 26, 2012
WWBB: #Free Read on Inkitt until Oct. 31 1 3 Oct 21, 2016 06:21PM
Have a number of books published and working to write more.

My current series is the Executive Wives' Club about four women who have lost their husbands in a terrible car wreck. The last book CEO's Widow came out Oct. 8, 2015.

I'm married to a wonderful man and have two awesome boys.

Love to travel and have been to almost every state in the union. Miss the northeast mostly.

More about Tina Gayle...