Start by marking “The Essential Handbook for Buying a Home” as Want to Read:
The Essential Handbook for Buying a Home

The Essential Handbook for Buying a Home

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Buying a home should be fun and easy. You'll start with a ton of questions-inside this book are the answers! What you'll learn: How to increase your chances of getting a mortgage How to determine property values The difference between a Foreclosure, a Short Sale, and an REO All about home inspections, title search, closing costs and more!
Published September 1st 2011 by Southeastern Investments, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Essential Handbook for Buying a Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Essential Handbook for Buying a Home

Karen Rittenhouse
Yes, I'm biased because I wrote this book.

However, if you're buying a home, I highly recommend this book. I buy about four houses a month and have bought literally hundreds in the past 10 years. I also coach and train others to do the same, so I have experience with this subject.

The book is laid out with an intention to demystify the process knowing that most people buy only two or three times in their lives. Buying a home can feel overwhelming and there's no need for that.

This book covers: How...more
Liz
This book gave me lots of great things to think about, and also lots of things to look up. I feel much more confident in talking to my realtor and asking the right questions when we see homes, and I feel much better about knowing about the actual process of buying. It was really informative, and I bookmarked a lot of it. And it was only $3 on my Kindle, so that was great, too.
Julie
This was SO HELPFUL to me. I have NO idea how to start the house hunting process and this did a wonderful job of giving basic information. I do still have a lot of questions, but at least I have a starting point with those questions. Short chapters, concise information...I'm thankful for this book.
torque
Learned several things. Easy and quick read.
Congxing Cai
Congxing Cai is currently reading it
Oct 12, 2014
Lee
Lee marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Jeff
Jeff marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2014
Erin
Erin added it
Sep 07, 2013
Charlene
Charlene marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2013
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2013
Kaelin
Kaelin marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2013
Moshe Zadka
Moshe Zadka marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2013
Michael Diamant
Michael Diamant marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2013