Start by marking “All the Little Children” as Want to Read:
All the Little Children

All the Little Children

Ben and Cara Barlow have just moved into their dream house.
Soon those dreams turn into nightmares when they discover that their new home has a grisly history. A history that will repeat itself, unless they stop it in time. A short novella at approximately 20,000 words.
Published November 10th 2011

To ask other readers questions about All the Little Children, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All the Little Children

Jan 31, 2013 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
If you like haunting and ghost stories this book is for you. It was a well written good read. It had the suspense to keep you reading and a story line that holds your attention. I do not read a lot of haunting books but I am glad I took the time to read this one. Christine Sutton has quite a way with words. Because this book has to do with the loss of life of children and babies it was a bit of a heart breaker for me but a good book is a good book that is all there is too it.
Vix
Mar 04, 2012 Vix rated it really liked it
Seems to bump along, nice happy families etc... then the horror begins... a bit of ghost story, possession, poltergeist and demons all rolled into one sharp, snappy gore fest.
death and its vivid descriptions just bolt off the pages.
cant really write about the story without giving it away other than the ending leaves you with a cold shudder in on a warm sunny day!
great, quick read
Grace
Nov 27, 2011 Grace rated it really liked it
I love (evil) ghost stories, possessions, and demons. This book has it all. This is an excellent read, only wish the story was a little longer. BUT the author did a great job at getting the reader trapped in the horror of the story.

This is not the first time I've read this author and will continue to keep her on my must read author list.
michelle alton
Aug 27, 2014 michelle alton rated it really liked it
Very good book!

Very good book!

I liked this story. The ending came up quick, but it is a very well written story. I wanted to keep reading and I was sorry it ended!
Rhonda
May 12, 2012 Rhonda rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes horror
Scary! I wish it had been longer and I hope there will be another book or novella that picks up where this one left off. If you like horror/possession stories you should read this one.
Tasha Muterspaugh
Apr 20, 2015 Tasha Muterspaugh rated it liked it
A strange read....

I am unsure of the way this book made me feel. As bizarre as that sounds, this is one of the stranger reads. It's an interesting story, just strange.
Ivonne
May 25, 2014 Ivonne rated it it was ok
No matter how hard I try , I just can't get into novellas. This one was not horrible but I just don't think they allow enough time for character development and for me to feel invested in the story.
Brenda Seaberg
Jun 21, 2013 Brenda Seaberg rated it really liked it
Nice haunting, along with a pretty good storyline. I was in the mood for a little haunted house tale, and got just what I needed here. I wouldn't mind reading some more by Christine.
Snookie
Feb 01, 2012 Snookie rated it it was amazing
I liked this story alot.love these kind of books. Ghost children,demons the ending made me say oh no hoping for a book to follow up
Pam
Pam rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2014
Marilou Johnson
Marilou Johnson rated it liked it
Mar 06, 2015
Candyland
Candyland rated it it was ok
Jan 06, 2017
Nicole Storey
Nicole Storey rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2013
Fred
Fred rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2015
Fischer Cindy
Fischer Cindy rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2015
Donna V. Dolan
Donna V. Dolan rated it liked it
Oct 01, 2014
Kathy Lewis
Kathy Lewis rated it liked it
Feb 28, 2013
Frances
Frances rated it it was ok
Feb 03, 2012
Frank Miller
Frank Miller rated it did not like it
May 26, 2015
Keith
Keith rated it liked it
Apr 20, 2016
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2014
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2013
Traci Sherlock
Traci Sherlock rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2012
tm
tm rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2014
Liz
Liz rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2014
Tammy Hughes
Tammy Hughes rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2013
Paul Salter
Paul Salter rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2012
Chrystal
Chrystal rated it liked it
Mar 15, 2015
Carla Taylor
Carla Taylor rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2015