Sexy Little Bites

Sexy Little Bites

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  7 reviews
A collection of five erotic, but romantic short stories. Covers a wide selection of themes, from office romance, to paranormal encounters and couples trying to spice up their married life.

Each story was created with the intent of providing a quick, but satisfying sensual read whenever you wish to indulge.
Published (first published November 18th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Sexy Little Bites, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sexy Little Bites

Yours Mine Ours by Bridgitte LesleyTurtle Wish by Murielle CyrCulloo by Murielle CyrCulloo by Murielle CyrSpellbound in His Arms by Angel Sefer
Favorite Downloads
16th out of 136 books — 134 voters
Birth Of The Monster by Shane K.P. O'NeillOrchid by Shane K.P. O'NeillBirth Of The Monster by Shane K.P. O'NeillAdin's Adventure by Andromeda BlissPrincess gives it away by Dab10
Kindle books for a buck or less
35th out of 235 books — 279 voters

More lists with this book...

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine...

Sexy Little Bites: Short Stories to Excite is a collection of 5 very short, naughty stories, each one with a little different flavor.

1. Hands-On Training - It's Violet's first day on the job and she finds out her boss's idea of what an assistant duties are is very different from hers:
Violet bristled at the blatant examination. "I thought I was here to simply attend to your paperwork or other professional needs," she retorted.

"Well, I have a wide category of what I consider professional needs
Pilar J. Stone
Nice way to start a day is by reading Sexy Little Bites - a short collection of hot words. The only thing that kept it from a five-star review was the length. I can't wait for Velvet Rose to write longer works. This is good erotica....

Hands On Training - It's Violet's first day on the job and boy does her boss - the millionaire - have big plans for her. At first she's willing to play his game but when he makes demands Violet isn't sure she can meet, sparks fly as the two discover a hidden workpl...more
Phoenix
My second anthology review, this is a fanastic collection of sexy little bites indeed. Hands-On Training is a spicy little tale of office... lust, rather than romance. Bound by Love shows that sometimes giving up someone you love can lead to a hot reunion. Bunk Bed Fun is a cute little story about parents at play while the kids are away. Ebony’s Desire is a bit of a mystery, but it’s the unknown that makes this one so hot!
Final Fantasy is very relatable as many couples feel the need to hide thei...more
A.V. Roe
Light, breezy shorts. As with all anthologies, some were better than others. The first one, while unbelievable, was hot. Parents would get a kick out of the one in the new bunkbeds. The paranormal one was imaginative. Quick fun.
Sue Lyndon
I usually don't read stories as short as the ones in this collection, but I was pleasantly surprised to find I enjoyed every single one of them. Each story was a different fantasy - there were no repeats or similarities between them, so you have a variety of characters in different sexy situations. The first story, which was about a woman and her new boss, was my absolute favorite. The tension between these two characters was sizzling. The four stories that follow are pretty hot too. If you like...more
Maranda Russell
I like to read erotica and romance, but I normally prefer short stories or novellas, because it fits my busy lifestyle better if I can read and finish a story in one or two sittings. This was a great collection of several erotic short stories that were sexy and romantic, but not obscene or disgusting. Would definitely recommend, especially at only 99 cents per download!
Romance Book Club
Jan 11, 2012 Romance Book Club rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: all erotica readers
Shelves: erotica-books
Sizzlingly Impressive Stories! Each of these erotica stories amazingly blew my mind off! One of these stories, Bound by Love, was pretty kinky, I really liked it! But.. only short stories.

Be cautious, this book is recommended for adults 18+.
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Aileene
Aileene marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Pam Ross
Pam Ross marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2013
Aluria
Aluria marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2013
Jordy
Jordy marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2013
Zain
Zain marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2013
Eileen Seglund
Eileen Seglund marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2013
Erin Markus
Erin Markus marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2013
Pierce
Pierce marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2013
Saksham
Saksham marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2013
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2013
Amanda
Amanda added it
Mar 14, 2013
Isabella Todirica
Isabella Todirica marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2013
Bianca
Bianca marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2013
Poly
Poly marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2012
Ashley Jessip
Ashley Jessip marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2012
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2012
Aaloo
Aaloo marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2012
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
I am a 29-year-old author of romance/erotica short stories and novellas. I currently live in Dayton, Ohio, where my only real job is trying catch the elusive muse that inspires my fantasies. Besides reading and writing romantic stories, my interests are broad, including photography, art, entertainment, music, dance, spirituality, paranormal studies and being with nature. I have been happily marrie...more
More about Velvet Rose...
Erotic Dreams & Fantasies: A Short Story Collection Sexy Little Bites: Short Stories to Excite