Start by marking “Les secrets du Night World : Le guide officiel” as Want to Read:
Les secrets du Night World : Le guide officiel

Les secrets du Night World : Le guide officiel (Night World)

4.36  ·  Rating Details ·  13,439 Ratings  ·  32 Reviews
All the secrets and lore of the NIGHT WORLD --now in one spellbinding book!

Test your NIGHT WORLD knowledge with questions from the series; get the inside information about the clans, the soulmate principle, Circle Daybreak, and the four Wild Powers; and take quizzes to find out how you fit in to the NIGHT WORLD .

In this Ultimate Fan Guide, L. J. Smith shares her inspira
broché
Published November 10th 2011 by Michel Lafon (first published October 23rd 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Les secrets du Night World , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Les secrets du Night World

Leeanna
Feb 03, 2010 Leeanna rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-own
Night World: The Ultimate Fan Guide, by L. J. Smith

I would recommend you buy this book only if you are a die-hard, can't live without it, Night World fan. It's overpriced in my opinion, and doesn't really contain anything that new. The best parts were L. J. Smith's insights into her writing process, thoughts behind the Night World, and insights into some of the characters, but I would say you could easily read those flipping through it in a bookstore.

The quizzes and answers that take up some of
Rosie
Mar 08, 2010 Rosie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
i liked it except that as soon as you get to know the characters it changes to a new story
Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R
I luv this series! I can't get over on how different and unique these stories are in each book and my favorite part is how they all have happy endings!
Brenda
Feb 22, 2017 Brenda rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tessa
Sep 21, 2012 Tessa rated it liked it
Un guide officiel totalement dédié aux fans de la saga Night World. Il complète réellement bien les tomes déjà sortis en donnant par exemple des informations sur chaque race intervenant: vampires, humains, sorcières, métamorphes et, mes préférées, les âmes anciennes. L’auteure nous explique leurs origines du point de vue du Night World tout d’abord puis en fin de guide, nous explique les recherches qu’elle a effectué au moment de les impliquer dans les histoires.

On ressent bien aussi le fait que
Tiffany
Oct 08, 2009 Tiffany rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Cool little fan guide

So this is the fan guide to the Night World series by L.J. Smith. Not too much to write about this book. They have some quizzes and the original covers for all the book. I found it cool because it brought back some of the info that I had forgotten about. L.J. Smith explains about some the of things she’s written about and there’s an excerpt for Strange fate the next book (and final) in the series. I think it’s a little over priced ( 11.99) since you really don’t get that muc
Cecilia
Nov 15, 2010 Cecilia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a life saver. I finished reading the first three volumes in the series and I'm still waiting for the last book "strange Fate" to come out so I decided to buy this book to keep me busy. I loved it and still look back on it to help me remember things that happened in the three volumes. This book is filled with lots of multiple choice questions, some quizzes and it describes what and who are in each night world clan.This book contains spoilers so please read the first three books befor ...more
Tracey
A must for the fans of the Night World series it was good to catch up on the information in the book about the series especially after not reading the books for awhile. The quizzes were fun and my daughter who loves this series really enjoyed the whole book more then I did that's why I gave it a 4 star. Plus it had a sample chapter for strange fate. It was a quick read also which was good. Recommend for the lovers of the Night World series.
Rahisha
May 19, 2014 Rahisha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must for Night world fans. Absolutely loves every part, also loved the way she answered the fans questions. Looking forward to Strange fate.10 years now or maybe more, but till then i can keep reading the series and never get bored. And Lisa it has been a lifesaver for me in high school and also it is the book that introduced me to the world of vampire and witches and made me like them more.
Jenny K
Jul 20, 2010 Jenny K rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
annette pollert got a lot of things wrong in this book...:( and its basically a letter from LJ Smith, Notes by LJ Smith and some of the quizzes that i actually enjoyed... I think kind of a waste of money, no offense to anyone who likes it or annette pollert... and also, annette pollert used the word "lamia" in the wrong terms...:(
Stacey
Apr 14, 2011 Stacey rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Since these books got me through high school (and are partially responsible for my love of paranormal/urban fantasy books), I thought the republishing of them was kind of neat. There's trivia, and facts, and quizzes, and I would have loved this when I was reading the books back then. Now, it's just a nice little bit of nostalgia.
Heather
I absolutely love the night world series and all of L.J.Smith's other series.
However this book was not that impressive. It was nice to read a bit about how the author thinks, but there wasn't that much detail.
The only thing going for this book is the fact that it has the first two chapters of strange fate in it.
Kaila
Aug 04, 2009 Kaila rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This Book Is An Awesome Way To Refresh Yourself On The NIGHT WORLD Series. (WARNING TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ THIS SERIES: I Wouldn't Recommend You Read This Book) It Contains Lots Of Spoilers, Quizzes, And Inside Information On This Amazing Series. If You Want An Easy Way To Catch Up And Refresh Your Brain, Then This Book Is For You.
Brittany Soncek
Jul 28, 2011 Brittany Soncek rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reading this fan guide made me want to read the whole series over again! I love the series and this was a cute inside look into the books, L.J. Smith's life, and it had a really cool trivia aspect to it. Loved it!
Claire
May 28, 2013 Claire rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
This was a little second-hand embarrassment-y to read, and definitely aimed at a younger audience than the actual books it was about. The chapter preview for Strange Fate was neat, but also brought home how frustrating it is to still be waiting for the book something like 17 years later...
Taylar McMahan
Mar 05, 2014 Taylar McMahan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good book!!!

I loved how she explained every clan in the book. I love lamia vampires because they can have vampires. Made vampires die the instant they become vampires. Dragons just creep me out. I love vampires because once you're a vampire you're immortal forever.
Loz
Jun 19, 2012 Loz rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Only bought it because I found it brand new for 99p!

Had some interesting insights into the series and a sample chapter for Strange Fate. I just hope Strange Fate comes out soon.
spikey 20014
Dec 02, 2015 spikey 20014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book most likely because I like anything that has to do with vampires,werewolves,ect.
Raeesha Usman
want to read them again
EscaPe iNTo thE PaGEs
If you're a fan of the Night World series this is a great little companion book that tells you about the different creatures and alittle about their origins.
Ballroomdancer
This book was a little disappointing. Sure, it cleared up a couple of things...or more like refreshed my memory. But I skipped the "personality quizzes". Those are lame.
Stefany
May 28, 2012 Stefany rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really informative for those who have read the books and don't yet understand them :)
Astoria
It has big details, small details, everything about the Night world including stuff we did not know .Like the fact that Thea is an adopted Harman, her father was a Harman.
Francesca
Dec 18, 2011 Francesca rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult
It's more clear about the organization of the characters after reading it (but we have to have read the 9 first books to understand all the explanations).
Naw Sheen
loved the books specially huntress and sisters of darkness
Amina
May 28, 2012 Amina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty interesting.. especially liked the chapters from the next book. Can't wait for it to be out. I think this series is if not my most favourite then one of my favourites definetely.
Clearani winchester
no need a long time for finishing this small and almost thin book :D, but I still confuse with the quiz, it's probably because I haven't read the night world book before . but it's informative book
Raven Black
Enjoyed this guide but kind of feeling bitter since Strange fate isn't out year and this book has been out since 2009. Two and half stars.
Chelsea Spears
Chelsea Spears rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2013
Jamie Barton
Jamie Barton rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2017
  • Night World: Jez and Morgead's Night Out (Night World, Extras #7.1)
  • Blue Bloods 3-Book Boxed Set (Blue Bloods, #1-3)
  • The Morganville Vampires, Volume 3 (The Morganville Vampires, #5-6)
  • Resurrection (Wicked, #5)
  • Marked / Betrayed / Chosen / Untamed / Hunted (House of Night #1-5)
  • The Immortals Boxed Set (The Immortals, #1-3)
  • Darkest Powers Trilogy (Darkest Powers, #1-3)
  • Vampire Academy: The Ultimate Guide (Vampire Academy)
  • Vampire Academy Collection (Vampire Academy, #1-3)
  • Vampire Kisses: The Beginning (Vampire Kisses, #1-3)
  • Sweep: Volume 2  (Sweep, #4-6)
I have a new blog about my Vampire Diaries fanfic.

L.J. SMITH, Lisa Jane Smith, is the New York Times #1 Bestselling author of The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, The Forbidden Game, Dark Visions, Wildworld and Night World series. She has written over two dozen books for children and young adults, and has enjoyed writing every one of them. She lives in th
More about L.J. Smith...

Night World (10 books)
  • Secret Vampire (Night World, #1)
  • Daughters of Darkness (Night World, #2)
  • Spellbinder (Night World, #3)
  • Dark Angel (Night World, #4)
  • The Chosen (Night World, #5)
  • Soulmate (Night World, #6)
  • Huntress (Night World, #7)
  • Black Dawn (Night World, #8)
  • Witchlight (Night World, #9)
  • Strange Fate (Night World, #10)