Start by marking “Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 02 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, #2)” as Want to Read:

Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 02 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz #2)

4.27  ·  Rating Details  ·  679 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
Sequel to New York Times bestselling manga Alice in the Country of Hearts

His name is Boris, and despite his human form and piercings and tattoos, he is not your typical punk teenager. For he is the Cheshire Cat, complete with cat ears and a tail, and a penchant for riddles. Boris is in madly love with Alice, and Alice is vulnerable and lonely. But will she fall for the
Published September 4th 2012 by Seven Seas (first published March 25th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Alice in the Country of Clover, please sign up.

L right to left since its a Japanese Manga
Pandora Hearts, Volume 07 by Jun MochizukiBlack Butler, Vol. 6 by Yana TobosoDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaKimi ni Todoke by Karuho ShiinaBlack Butler, Volume 01 by Yana Toboso
Best Manga Covers
154th out of 505 books — 166 voters
Kobato., Vol. 01 by CLAMPShugo Chara!, Vol. 1 by Peach-PitAlice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 01 by QuinRoseI Am Here! Omnibus Vol. 01 by Ema TōyamaSkip Beat!, Vol. 01 by Yoshiki Nakamura
Adorable/Cute Manga
79th out of 94 books — 13 voters

More lists with this book...

Callie Rose Tyler
Aug 02, 2014 Callie Rose Tyler rated it liked it
Shelves: comics
Again, this series just isn't as interesting as Alice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 1.

Still entertaining just lacking in the creepy, mysterious tone that I grew to love.

Feels like a lot of back and forth, same old same old.
Mary
I really like how this delves into the relationship between Borris and Alice once they start dating. Not many series focus on the "after" so much as they do "how they became a couple." This goes for both manga and other media.

This is certainly an enjoyable read and I honestly am having a ton of fun with this spin off. If you're hesitant about this, please take a look at my review for the first volume, which will explain more on what Clover is vs Hearts and otome games in general.

I was a little s
Alice Amaris
Jan 23, 2014 Alice Amaris rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014, graphic-novel
Starting off with Boris walking away from Alice, I am wondering how she will make it up to him, however, the question is answered when all role holders are to attend the annual meeting.

(view spoiler)
Sarah Crawford
Feb 16, 2016 Sarah Crawford rated it really liked it
Volume 2: A lot of this volume deals with Alice and Boris. Boris is definitely in love with Alice and Alice seems to be falling for him. He wants to go faster than she does, though, and that ends up leading to some arguments between the two.

One of the unusual things is her watching a whale swimming through the forest.

Ace and Boris end up fighting and Ace ends up murdering a waitress which apparently is not something that draws the ire of law enforcement in Wonderland. This Wonderland is without
Lanie
Mar 24, 2016 Lanie rated it really liked it
omg! That ending! I enjoyed volume 1 & was already planning to continue on with the whole "Chershire Cat Waltz" series to the end. Then it ended with such a cliffhanger that I have to read on, :) (even though I already know she has to live cause there's 5 more of these, but still. XD)

Anyway! "Alice in the country of clover Cheshire Cat Waltz"

This is a manga based off a video game. It's sort of a 2nd follow up series to the "Alice and the country of hearts" books. But here Alice decided to
Gypsy Esguerra
Jan 01, 2016 Gypsy Esguerra rated it liked it
"I was never a fan of Alice in Wonderland even if I watched the Disney version when I was a kid. I also didn’t appreciate the condensed classic version of it. However, this second volume of Alice in the Country of Clover - Cheshire Cat Waltz convinced me to love its retelling."

Read more: http://gypsyreads.tumblr.com/post/136...
Anaïs
Jul 25, 2016 Anaïs rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, manga
Romantic, sexy, cute and adorable that's what this is and the storyline was just amazing. I loved it!!! And Boris really is the best he is ujst so sweet. I really thought this one was intense and the fact that Boris is always jealous is really cute to see.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Cheshire is adorable when he smiles isn't he? I don't know maybe its how its drawn or something. This one was good, okay at times but still a good volume I guess.
Kate
The more Alice starts to fall for Boris, the more she guilt she feels in relation to the world she came from. Instead of helping Alice want to stay in Wonderland, her love for Boris may instead be pulling her back to her former life. Ace only further complicates matters as he wants Alice to continue to feel as lost as he does.

I must say, the Cheshire Cat cleans up nicely in the dress clothes all characters wear for the requisite Assembly. I like his character design in general, except his usual
Toni
May 13, 2014 Toni rated it it was amazing
It is fun seeing how alice's relationship with the Cheshire cat is developing.
Amanda
Jul 03, 2015 Amanda rated it really liked it
Am I supposed to be rooting for Alice & Boris?! He's pushy & manipulative.. :/ 3.5 stars
Emma
Nina
Jul 28, 2015 Nina rated it really liked it
*4.5*
Jenn C
I jumped into this series at vol. 2 since my library no longer carries vol. 1! Not knowing what to expect beyond a traditional looking girl's manga, i found myself quickly lost. at first I thought it was because i missed the first volume, but i've now come to realize after having read no.'s 3 and 4, that there's not much point to this series (I'm being generous with the 2 stars because i like the artwork).
Naruto4Hokage(Jessica)
Aug 28, 2013 Naruto4Hokage(Jessica) rated it it was amazing
I LOVE AITCOC!!!!!!!!!
I know I said this before, but Boris is my fav! He is just so...awesome.
However, I liked him better in AITCOH.
He seems more forceful now. But, still, he is amazing.
Btw, Elliot!!!!!!!!!!! You're my second fav. Again, I hope you're featured more in the third manga.
Anyway,
This awesome manga is not for you.
It is mine. Only mine.
You can not have it.
My precious...
Reeva
Jun 21, 2016 Reeva rated it it was amazing
CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate the way Peter rhymes when he talks in these side stories... so annoying. I loved Alice in Boris’s clothes. It is so sassy and adorable. I wish Alice would be more into Boris and just let him be affectionate. She is so weird and backwards I wanna smack her! I want more kiss love in this series!!!
Chiara (delicate eternity)
Feb 02, 2013 Chiara (delicate eternity) rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
I must say I enjoyed the original Alice in the Country of Hearts series a lot better than this one. There is not much story development, nor is there much growth of character.
I will continue to read the series, as I like the character of Boris (he's a kitty cat!)
Sara
Nov 15, 2012 Sara rated it it was ok
I think I might just be getting tired of this manga series. This volume was a bit confusing, didn't spend much time with scenes that might have been interesting (like the interior of the inn where Alice works) and didn't seem to cover much new ground.
Jessie Radford
Aug 24, 2013 Jessie Radford rated it liked it
Story line is ok. Art is different but nice, just too much Boris and Alice. I want something different. But I can't condemn a piece of work based on the fact I don't agree with the drug out story line.
Nic
Jul 15, 2014 Nic rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novel, nfnt
My NFNT review is up here.
Summer Cazares
Apr 23, 2013 Summer Cazares marked it as to-read
i haven't read this yet i am actually haveing trouble , i don't know how to read it online so i read the first but on a different website..
Elaine
I'm reading a little out of order here, but I have to say I'm disappointed to see Alice end up with the Cheshire Cat. I liked Ace myself.
Raicelloves1d
Feb 11, 2013 Raicelloves1d rated it it was amazing
I love Alice in the country of clover its a really good series :)
MY FAVORITE MANGA SERIES EVER
FAVORITE Character is : BORIS ;)
C.E.
Sep 08, 2012 C.E. rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, romance, comedy
Not as strong as Volume 1 of the series but still enjoyable with more of Ace and glimpses into Alice's backstory.
Regina
Sep 06, 2012 Regina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
i cant wait for the next one to come out!
Elsa
Sep 17, 2012 Elsa rated it liked it
Shelves: manga-gn
Didn't like it as much as Vol. 1, but still fun.
Alicia
Nov 19, 2012 Alicia marked it as to-read
Shelves: yay

It is sooooo cute <3. I love Boris :3
Corinne
Feb 01, 2013 Corinne rated it it was amazing
Boris <3 I NEED THE THIRD ONE!
  • Are You Alice? 2
  • I Am Alice: Body Swap in Wonderland Vol. 1
  • Cat Paradise 1 (Cat Paradise, #1)
  • Black Bird, Vol. 12 (Black Bird, #12)
  • The Betrayal Knows My Name, Volume 03
  • The Earl and The Fairy, Volume 03
  • Basara, Vol. 25
  • Genkaku Picasso, Vol. 2
  • Amazing Agent Luna Omnibus 2
  • Kobato., Vol. 06 (Kobato., #6)
Quinrose is a games company which is also responsible for the manga based on their games.
More about QuinRose...

Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz (7 books)
  • Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 01 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, #1)
  • Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 03 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, #3)
  • Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 04 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, #4)
  • Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 05 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, #5)
  • Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 06 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, #6)
  • クローバーの国のアリス~チェシャ猫とワルツ~ 7