Start by marking “Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 02 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, #2)” as Want to Read:

Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 02 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz #2)

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  524 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Sequel to New York Times bestselling manga Alice in the Country of Hearts

His name is Boris, and despite his human form and piercings and tattoos, he is not your typical punk teenager. For he is the Cheshire Cat, complete with cat ears and a tail, and a penchant for riddles. Boris is in madly love with Alice, and Alice is vulnerable and lonely. But will she fall for the Che
Published September 4th 2012 by Seven Seas (first published March 25th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Alice in the Country of Clover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alice in the Country of Clover

Pandora Hearts, Vol. 07 by Jun MochizukiDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaChobits, Vol. 05 by CLAMPBlack Butler, Vol. 06 by Yana TobosoA Bride's Story, Vol. 1 by Kaoru Mori
Best Manga Covers
123rd out of 417 books — 102 voters
Shugo Chara!, Vol. 1 by Peach-PitI Am Here! Omnibus Vol. 01 by Ema TōyamaAlice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 01 by QuinRoseKitchen Princess, Vol. 01 by Natsumi AndoFull Moon O Sagashite, Vol. 01 by Arina Tanemura
adorable/cute manga's
79th out of 94 books — 7 voters

More lists with this book...

Callie Rose Tyler
Again, this series just isn't as interesting as Alice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 1.

Still entertaining just lacking in the creepy, mysterious tone that I grew to love.

Feels like a lot of back and forth, same old same old.
Alice Amaris
Starting off with Boris walking away from Alice, I am wondering how she will make it up to him, however, the question is answered when all role holders are to attend the annual meeting.

(view spoiler)
Kate
The more Alice starts to fall for Boris, the more she guilt she feels in relation to the world she came from. Instead of helping Alice want to stay in Wonderland, her love for Boris may instead be pulling her back to her former life. Ace only further complicates matters as he wants Alice to continue to feel as lost as he does.

I must say, the Cheshire Cat cleans up nicely in the dress clothes all characters wear for the requisite Assembly. I like his character design in general, except his usual
Toni
It is fun seeing how alice's relationship with the Cheshire cat is developing.
Van Truong
Nov 24, 2014 Van Truong marked it as to-read
How do I read it?
Naruto4Hokage(Jessica)
I LOVE AITCOC!!!!!!!!!
I know I said this before, but Boris is my fav! He is just so...awesome.
However, I liked him better in AITCOH.
He seems more forceful now. But, still, he is amazing.
Btw, Elliot!!!!!!!!!!! You're my second fav. Again, I hope you're featured more in the third manga.
Anyway,
This awesome manga is not for you.
It is mine. Only mine.
You can not have it.
My precious...
Reeva
CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate the way Peter rhymes when he talks in these side stories... so annoying. I loved Alice in Boris’s clothes. It is so sassy and adorable. I wish Alice would be more into Boris and just let him be affectionate. She is so weird and backwards I wanna smack her! I want more kiss love in this series!!!
Amber
Not as strong as the first volume. Focused more in Alice and Boris relationship in this one. Later on though it becomes clear that Slice may be having second thoughts about staying in Wonderland. She feels guilty, but why? Guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out!
Chiara (delicate eternity)
I must say I enjoyed the original Alice in the Country of Hearts series a lot better than this one. There is not much story development, nor is there much growth of character.
I will continue to read the series, as I like the character of Boris (he's a kitty cat!)
Sara
I think I might just be getting tired of this manga series. This volume was a bit confusing, didn't spend much time with scenes that might have been interesting (like the interior of the inn where Alice works) and didn't seem to cover much new ground.
Jessie Radford
Story line is ok. Art is different but nice, just too much Boris and Alice. I want something different. But I can't condemn a piece of work based on the fact I don't agree with the drug out story line.
Nic
My NFNT review is up here.
Summer Cazares
Apr 23, 2013 Summer Cazares marked it as to-read
i haven't read this yet i am actually haveing trouble , i don't know how to read it online so i read the first but on a different website..
Elaine
I'm reading a little out of order here, but I have to say I'm disappointed to see Alice end up with the Cheshire Cat. I liked Ace myself.
Raicelloves1d
I love Alice in the country of clover its a really good series :)
MY FAVORITE MANGA SERIES EVER
FAVORITE Character is : BORIS ;)
Christine
Not as strong as Volume 1 of the series but still enjoyable with more of Ace and glimpses into Alice's backstory.
Regina
i cant wait for the next one to come out!
Elsa
Didn't like it as much as Vol. 1, but still fun.
Alicia
Nov 19, 2012 Alicia marked it as to-read
Shelves: yay

It is sooooo cute <3. I love Boris :3
Corinne
Boris <3 I NEED THE THIRD ONE!
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Francis Camper
Francis Camper marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Sasha
Sasha marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Silvaria
Silvaria marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Yuno Gasai
Yuno Gasai marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Yuno Gasai
Yuno Gasai marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
  • Are You Alice? 2
  • Cat Paradise 1 (Cat Paradise, #1)
  • The Betrayal Knows My Name, Volume 4
  • Black Bird, Vol. 12 (Black Bird, #12)
  • The Earl and The Fairy, Vol. 03 (The Earl and the Fairy, #3)
  • Inu x Boku SS, Vol. 1
  • Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 05 (Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, #5)
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days 1
  • Vassalord, Volume 1
  • わたしに××しなさい! 4 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #4)
  • Natsume's Book of Friends, Volume 9
  • Kaze Hikaru, Volume 9
Quinrose is a games company which is also responsible for the manga based on their games.
More about QuinRose...

Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz (7 books)
  • Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 01 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, #1)
  • Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 03 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, #3)
  • Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 04 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, #4)
  • Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 05 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, #5)
  • Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 06 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, #6)
  • クローバーの国のアリス~チェシャ猫とワルツ~ 7
Alice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 01 (Alice in the Country of Hearts, #1) Alice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 04 (Alice in the Country of Hearts, #4) Alice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 02 (Alice in the Country of Hearts, #2) Alice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 03 (Alice in the Country of Hearts, #3) Alice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 1 (Alice in the Country of Hearts, #1-2)