Start by marking “Eve Eden vs. the Zombie Horde (Bedeviled, #1)” as Want to Read:
Eve Eden vs. the Zombie Horde (Bedeviled, #1)

Eve Eden vs. the Zombie Horde (Bedeviled #1)

The Bedeviled Trilogy - Book 1

Kidnapped by a vampire, epically farted on by a pug and dragged through the pits of Hell. Welcome to Eve Eden’s world in the small and strange town of Twin Forest.

Eve has goals. She has dreams and ambitions that don’t involve staying in this weird, podunk town. When supernatural forces collide and drop her into the heart of England, she’s no
Published November 20th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Eve Eden vs. the Zombie Horde, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eve Eden vs. the Zombie Horde

Michael Offutt
Oct 09, 2012 Michael Offutt rated it really liked it
This young adult book takes the best parts of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World and fuses it with a little Jennifer's Body and some Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I really liked it. The pacing is quick and the action comes at you faster than any Bruce Willis movie.

I love the way Suz constructed the story. First she gives us a mysterious amulet via a magical spell that seems to have as much power as the one ring does in Tolkien's epic fantasy, "The Lord of the Rings." By the end of the book, we learn that t
Chapter by Chapter
Feb 18, 2012 Chapter by Chapter rated it really liked it
I wasn't sure what to expect while reading Eve Eden vs. The Zombie Horde. At certain points in the novel, I would be drifting off into my own thoughts and then the next moment I would be racing to figure out what happens next! I know that for some, those types of novels is the best kind and if you are the “some” I previously spoke of, then this novel is most likely for you.

From the start of the novel, when our main character, Eve Eden, is inside of a helicopter with her best friend Kimi, I loved
Sophie  Russell
Dec 12, 2012 Sophie Russell rated it really liked it
At first I found “Eve Eden Vs. The Zombie Horde” hard to get in to but as I carried on reading I found that the book became a whirl wind of adventurous mysteries. As a young girl that is placed in a parallel world as her life gets turned upside down with unanswerable questions and activities happening around her; reading from her point of view allowed us to experience her life in greater depth filling you in on mind boggling adventures and disastrous events spent with her two best friends Kimi a ...more
Emma Meade
Mar 12, 2012 Emma Meade rated it really liked it
Action packed fun for the whole family (this is what I imagine the reviews would say were this book ever to be turned into a movie).

This is a children’s book with probably a target audience of preteens, so just keep that in mind when reading this. That being said, I’m a whole lot older than that and I enjoyed this wickedly entertaining tale.

Eve Eden vs. the Zombie Horde is funny, action-packed and the friendship between Kimi and Eve was a delight to read. Unlike some reviews of the book, the pr
Veronica Morfi
Nov 28, 2012 Veronica Morfi rated it liked it
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Let me begin by saying I had high expectations from this book and who wouldn't. Great title and blurb. I hoped it be funny, action packed and basically filled with zombies. And in some parts it was.

This is not your typical ya book. From the very beginning till the end a million things happen. Eve gets abducted by a vampire, then she goes through hell, literally, and then faces a zombie horde. I loved the fact that the book didn't s
Rebecca
After reading the description for Eve Eden vs the Zombie Horde I thought it sounded like a really funny zombie book. There were zombies and there were a few times that I laughed out loud but I feel like the book was more of a paranormal adventure story.
The pacing in this book is quite fast so at times it leaves you feeling confused but I think that’s part of the point so that you feel what the main character, Eve is feeling and you do end up piecing things together in the end so that’s pretty aw
Steve Hayman
Apr 28, 2012 Steve Hayman rated it really liked it
Suz Korb is a local author and although this SHOULD be out of my genre and comfort zone (Teenage Vampires) I really enjoyed it and think that Suz has a lot more to offer in the coming years. I have downloaded the 2nd in the series, 'Eve Eden vs. the Blood Sucking Vampires'.

What I'm hoping from the second novel is little more character development as I feel the first left you wanting to know more about Eve Eden, her family and others around her - maybe Suz has done this on purpose?

Overall, fantas
Melanie
Dec 20, 2011 Melanie rated it really liked it
Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥)  Bell
I liked it.. it was funny.. and great.. though i got a bot confused.. just like Eve.

Haley ~ YA-Aholic
Dec 05, 2011 Haley ~ YA-Aholic rated it liked it
Shelves: for-review
3.5 Review soon! Excited to see what happens in book 2! (:
Freda Mans-Labianca
Mar 02, 2012 Freda Mans-Labianca rated it liked it
Shelves: adventure, fiction
Who wouldn't want to stretch their imagination and see what unfolds? I did when I saw the synopsis for this book. I knew it would be something that stretched my imagination and took me very far from anything in the real world.
Would I want a kid reading this book? No, but an older teenager, yeah, okay. There is a mass amount of violence in this book.
I felt it had too many elements at times, and jumped around between situations and settings a little too often for my liking, but the actual premise
Jenn Swanson
Jul 26, 2015 Jenn Swanson rated it liked it
I hate to say this but there was just too much going on in this story. I mean, you have got vampires, zombies, monions, gasaseous pugs,etc. I mean it really was too much. The beginning was great. It started to get a little weird by the middle and by the end I couldn't keep my monsters straight.
Amanda Gilliatt
Jun 13, 2015 Amanda Gilliatt rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I so couldn't get into this book,definitely not my cup of tea.
Shari
Mar 19, 2012 Shari added it
I really wanted to like this book. Full review to come soon.
Shelli Finch
Shelli Finch rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2016
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Jun 11, 2015
tiffany griffiths
tiffany griffiths rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2015
Connie
Connie rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2011
Tracy
Tracy rated it did not like it
Sep 19, 2012
Sarah rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2015
John Klasen
John Klasen rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2016
Erica
Erica rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2012
Suz Korb
Mar 21, 2016 Suz Korb rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Nikki Jefford
Nikki Jefford rated it liked it
Jan 09, 2012
Becky
Becky rated it it was ok
Feb 17, 2012
Kira
Kira rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2012
Keren Hughes
Keren Hughes rated it really liked it
May 17, 2012
Merissa Smith
Merissa Smith rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2012
Liva
Liva rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2012
LeloBooks
LeloBooks rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2014
Book Giveaways: International - Eve Eden vs The Zombie Horde 1 7 Mar 21, 2012 05:27AM
  • A Vision of Green (Florence Vaine, #2)
  • Frail (Dust, #2)
  • Roses & Thorns (The Rose Trilogy, #1.5)
  • Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Zombies
  • The Battle for Arcanon Major (The Lost Dacomé Files #1)
  • Risking Eternity (Timeshifters #1)
  • They Walk (They Walk, #1)
  • Barely Alive (Barely Alive, #1)
  • Tales of Aradia the Last Witch Volume 1
  • Ushers, Inc.
  • Guardian
  • Sven the Zombie Slayer
  • Zomblog: The Final Entry (Zomblog, #3)
  • Snow Bound (More than Magic, #2)
  • A Gypsy Song (The Eye of the Crystal Ball - The Wolfboy Chronicles)
  • Hunter of the Dead
  • Vampire Betrayed (Vampires Destined #3)
  • Running in the Dark
Multi-genre author.

Suz Korb is a writer whose first published work of fiction was for the Boston Literary Magazine in 2010. It won a place in the Spring issue as the top story, launching her fiction writing career. She is now a British/American author writing in many genres.

Suz is originally from Hawaii, but she grew up in the North American state of Utah. She relocated to England in 2001 where sh
More about Suz Korb...

Bedeviled (3 books)
  • Eve Eden vs. the Blood Sucking Vampires
  • Eve Eden vs. the Devilish Demon (Bedeviled, #3)