Start by marking “Lilies: A Ghost Story” as Want to Read:
Lilies: A Ghost Story

Read Book

Lilies: A Ghost Story

3.22  ·  Rating Details  ·  9 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Are all ghosts really frightening? Is Chrissy just losing her mind? Read this piece of flash fiction by Justine Camacho-Tajonera and figure out some unfinished business. Note: Flash fiction is a style of fictional literature or fiction of extreme brevity.
ebook, Nook
Published (first published November 11th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Lilies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lilies

Cate
Jun 23, 2013 Cate rated it really liked it
This is a little, short novelette. 4 pages long to be exact, that's how short it is. it's not a ghost story as you would imagine, and not even scary or spooky, but it definitely makes you go 'hmm'. Despite it's length, and being a very quick read, I really enjoyed this, it was something I could read while making coffee, and not have to worry about losing my page, if that's possible with an e-book. The characters emotions come through strongly, and most women would be able to relate to what she i ...more
Angie
Dec 14, 2014 Angie rated it really liked it
After reading Mermaid by Justine Camacho-Tajonera, I looked forward to more of her work. This short story was also offered from free on Amazon, so I gave it a go. I really liked this one too! Although I wouldn't call this a typical ghost story that's, as it isn't Halloween spooky, but I think that there is a really neat other-worldly element to it.

This was a very beautiful short story! And just like Mermaid, I wish that this one was longer too! There is so much potential for a great story here!
Mary
Mar 07, 2015 Mary rated it really liked it
Shelves: ghosts, short-story
Short story ... but a very short short story ;-)
Not spooky, but I liked it.
Megan
May 18, 2012 Megan rated it did not like it
Teeny, tiny little four page story. So not scary. Or spooky. Meh.
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Jessika
Jessika rated it it was ok
Jul 28, 2016
Becky
Becky rated it liked it
Nov 12, 2015
Shelly
Shelly rated it it was ok
Oct 26, 2015
Candyland
Candyland rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2015
John Paul
John Paul marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
robert potter
robert potter rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2015
Mitebsyco
Mitebsyco marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Joseph Ian
Joseph Ian marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Katherine
Katherine rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2013
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
May 19, 2013
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
May 17, 2013
Justine Camacho-Tajonera
May 31, 2012 Justine Camacho-Tajonera added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Cathy
Cathy marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2011
Justine Camacho-Tajonera was born and grew up in Cebu City, Philippines. Despite starting a corporate career in telecommunications, she pursued an M.A. in English Literature to keep her close to her first love of writing.

She has had her poetry published in several anthologies and local publications and she has published two books: Artemis Lets Go, a novel, and Gift: Poems, her first collection of
More about Justine Camacho-Tajonera...