Start by marking “Love's Surrender (Brothers in Arms, #9)” as Want to Read:
Love's Surrender (Brothers in Arms, #9)

Love's Surrender (Brothers in Arms #9)

Book 9 in the Brothers in Arms series. Lady Vanessa Carlton-Smythe is from one of England's most well-respected families and the daughter of an earl. She has lived an exemplary life-the perfect daughter, the perfect lady. Until one Christmas Eve, when she meets two men who unleash her secret desires. She can't surrender her heart, only her body, and only for the next twelv ...more
Published December 7th 2011 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Love's Surrender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love's Surrender

~ Lei ~ Reading Is An Adventure ~
You guys were seriously right - How many pages is Location 1981 of 2068? I'm being generous in tagging it between 51-99 pages but if you know how many pages that is, I'll be happy to retag if you'd comment on this review.

So there wasn't much character development but Samantha writes such smokin' mmf scenes, it still ended up ok - it just won't be the reread I'd been hoping for; I had been interested in Vanessa since Retreat From Love (Brothers in Arms, #5) by Samantha Kane when she was jilted by Ashland for Anne & Brett.

Anyway only a 3-star for m
Katie Michaels
May 16, 2012 Katie Michaels rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars
My goodness, there is quite a bit of steam stuffed into these 100 pages! The story follows former soldiers Oliver and Nick as they seduce the virginal Vanessa into a threesome. The men have been sharing women for quite some time, but they have never acknowledged that there is an attraction between them as well. Once Lady Vanessa accepts their advances, however, that begins to change. And the sensual possibilities among the three of them are endless.

OK, the sex was hot. Especially when N
Katrina Passick Lumsden
I liked this one, but it seemed to move a little too quickly at times. Oliver and Nick coming together was too abrupt, and the ending scene was so chaotic that it was difficult to really enjoy the romantic conclusion.

This isn't Pulitzer Prize winning stuff. This is erotic fiction. So if you're in the mood for something worthy of a Pulitzer, look elsewhere. If you are, however, in the mood to read a dirty story about a hot threesome with likable characters and an engaging plot, you can't really
Oleta Blaylock
Jan 29, 2015 Oleta Blaylock rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books
I wish this story had been a little longer. I think that between Lady Vanessa, Nick and Oliver we could have had some really steamy, passionate love scenes. I would have also liked to see more of the older characters. I think it would have put Lady Vanessa more at easy if she had had a bigger support system. I know that she is friends with Very and with Freddy, Brett and Anna but there is a fairly large group of triads that would have been happy to help put her mind at ease. I would also have li ...more
Bonnie
Dec 16, 2011 Bonnie rated it really liked it
I love Kane's Brothers in Arms series, and this latest entry in the series does not disappoint. The only thing I didn't like about it, and the reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that it is so short. Although short, it is still a good read.
Dec 23, 2016 Laura rated it it was amazing
I love that Lady Vanessa got her HEA.
Mary Davis
Jul 09, 2012 Mary Davis rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Menage, Gay Erotica readers
Recommended to Mary by: part of a series
Shelves: books-read-2012
B&N Synopsis:

"Lady Vanessa Carlton-Smythe is from one of England's most well-respected families and the daughter of an earl. She has lived an exemplary life-the perfect daughter, the perfect lady. Until one Christmas Eve, when she meets two men who unleash her secret desires. She can't surrender her heart, only her body, and only for the next twelve days. After Twelfth Night, their affair must end and she will return to a life that is slowly suffocating her.

Veterans Nick and Oliver have been
Romancing the Book
Jun 04, 2013 Romancing the Book rated it it was amazing
Samantha Kane is a new to me author and certainly one that I will be looking for more work by! She is simply amazing with her story lines and her characters. From the start of the book, I was swept away to another time period, to another place where I could become someone else. When a book can completely engulf me like that, I make it a point to praise it highly. This book gets that high praise and so much more!

This is the ninth book in the Brothers In Arms series, but it’s not overly confusing
Jenna ~Don't Talk To Me When I'm Reading~
I have to say I was stunned to realize that I had missed this book. I've read all the others in the series, and was thrilled to have a 'new to me' BIA to read last night! It was a surprisingly short read, and I have to say I agree with some of the other reviewers' comments about the quality of this particular work.

I adore Samantha Kane, especially this BIA series. I've loved every single one of her MCs from the beginning and have enjoyed every one of their stories. While that held true here, thi
Jewel

An enjoyable story. It was too short to get into much character development, but what was there I liked. I enjoyed Nick's interactions with Oliver more than with Vanessa, truthfully, but overall, I liked the story. One thing that would have sold me on Vanessa is if she would have stood up to her father sooner. She's been doing as was expected of her her entire life. Once she got a taste of what she wanted, I would have loved to see her stand up for that before she was forced to, if noth
Tamela
Sorry to say that I was very disappointed in this volume. I felt no connection with any of the characters and I didn't really feel any connection BETWEEN the characters. They all seem to just do things more to move the story along the to actually love or care for the others involved.

Read the first books but I can't really recommend this one. It was only fair and I was used to getting more from this author.
Esra
Dec 14, 2014 Esra rated it liked it
Zamanında Ashland tarafından reddedilen Lady Vanessa, Very'nin yardımıyla yine Waterloo'da savaşmış eski askerler olan Oliver ve Nick ile tutkularının peşine düşüyor..
Oliver ve Nick gruba yeni dahil oldular.. O nedenle mini bir yılbaşı hikayesi şeklinde çıktı kitapları karşımıza...
Katherine O'Grady
I liked the idea, found the characters dialogue & sensibilities too modern. Things also came together a bit too easily. I didn't buy that the heroine's proper father would roll over and let his daughter marry the hero.

Bought from kobo.
Dec 15, 2011 Laura rated it it was amazing
As always, Samantha delivers another story with well-rounded characters packed into a tight format. I only wished it had been longer, either that or I need to learn to read more slowly.
Christina (SteepedinBooks)
Too short, not a lot of character development, improbable plot, and what seems the norm in this series: people are far too accepting of alternative relationships for the time and place.
Maylin
Jan 10, 2012 Maylin rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle, erotica
Just the antidote I needed after the last book I read. Not her best in this series but short sweet and a lot of fun.
Katherine W.
This is the last book in the series that I will read. The only thing that has changed in each story are the names of the characters.
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Nov 30, 2015
Janine
Janine rated it it was ok
Feb 11, 2014
Elaine
Elaine rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2012
Shelley
Shelley rated it liked it
Nov 03, 2013
Beret
Beret rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2016
Tania
Tania rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2013
Ceri Grenelle
Ceri Grenelle rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2013
Nadré Wiggill
Nadré Wiggill rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2014
Amy Hart
Amy Hart rated it really liked it
Nov 10, 2015
Willow Bark
Willow Bark rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2015
Bookworm
Bookworm rated it liked it
May 13, 2014
Teemania
Teemania rated it liked it
Sep 10, 2015
Wendy
Wendy rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2012
  • Susie's Choice
  • Missing Linc
  • Becoming Three (Hawkins Brothers/Quinten, Montana, #6)
  • Dead Moon Rising
  • Love Slave for Two: Reunions (Love Slave for Two, #3)
  • Three to Get Ready
  • Triad (Courtland Chronicles, #5)
  • Whiteout (Three's Allowed, #1)
  • Double Dare (The Dare Menage Series, #1)
  • Jane's Wild Weekend
  • Sparks Fly! A Divine Creek July 4th Family Reunion (Divine Creek Ranch, #11)
  • Tangled Past (Tangled #2)
  • Nailed to the Wall (Powertools, #5)
  • The Suit and His Switch Claim Their Sub (The Suits, #1)
  • Deceptive Attraction (Genetic Attraction, #3)
  • Polished
  • The Naughty List
  • Pure Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #6)
Samantha Kane lives in North Carolina with her husband and three children, two boys and one girl. With a master’s degree in American history, she spent seven years as a high school history teacher before becoming a full-time writer and mom.

Series:
THE BIRMINGHAM REBELS
BROTHERS IN ARMS
THE SAINT'S DEVILS
THE 93RD HIGHLANDERS
MERCURY RISING
More about Samantha Kane...

Brothers in Arms (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • The Courage to Love (Brothers in Arms, #1)
  • Love Under Siege (Brothers in Arms #2)
  • Love's Strategy (Brothers in Arms #3)
  • At Love's Command (Brothers in Arms, #4)
  • Retreat From Love (Brothers in Arms #5)
  • Love in Exile (Brothers in Arms, #6)
  • Love's Fortress (Brothers in Arms, #7)
  • Prisoner of Love (Brothers in Arms, #8)
  • Love Betrayed (Brothers in Arms, #10)
  • Defeated by Love (Brothers in Arms, #11)