Start by marking “I Found Love at the End of My Rainbow” as Want to Read:
I Found Love at the End of My Rainbow
read ebook

I Found Love at the End of My Rainbow

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Rain Glattimoore knows first hand how it feels to live a life struggling with self-hate; but she was fortunate enough to discover the treasure of self-love. Rain's emotion grabbing story will have you crying, laughing, angry, heartbroken, and rejoicing as she takes you on her journey of self-reflection. She lets you in to her mind while she reflects on her life about the a ...more
ebook, First Edition
Published November 21st 2011 by Lulu

To ask other readers questions about I Found Love at the End of My Rainbow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Found Love at the End of My Rainbow

OOSA
Lessons to be Learned

Joyce Anderson left Birmingham, Alabama, for Los Angeles, California, to pursue her dreams of participating in the Olympics. After missing the opportunity, she gave up on her dream. Instead of going back home and admitting that she failed, she remained in California and did little jobs. When she met Chad Glattimore, things changed. They eventually moved in together and decided to get married. While saving and planning for this wedding, they learned Joyce was pregnant.

Rain Gl
Rebecca Greene
I read this book over the weekend finishing it on a Monday morning. I could've finished it one day if it wasn't for personal obligations. It was very hard to put down once I got into it.
While the events of the story weren't relatable to my own life, I've known many young ladies like the main character, Rain and I felt myself rooting for her and even her mother (although I wanted to reach in the book and shake her mother at times...) At the turn of each page I had an intense desire to know what
Shontaiye
Shontaiye marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
L. Wright
L. Wright marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2012
Rainee Grant
Nov 21, 2011 Rainee Grant rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Felicia A
Felicia A marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2011
Rainee Grant is a new author and she aspires to touch hearts and impact lives by writing books that can connect to readers mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Currently she is a motivational speaker and mentors youth in the Los Angeles, CA area.

More about Rainee Grant...