Start by marking “Imperfect Weapon” as Want to Read:
Imperfect Weapon

Imperfect Weapon

4.4 of 5 stars 4.40  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The universe contains an infinite diversity of sentient life forms. The Sallows intend to rectify this. Genocide is their business, slaughter and mass destruction their entertainment. Constantly engineering and evolving their vast army of androids, they are developing their ultimate Warrior—the Destroyer Series Mark-I (Espion). A blend of blood and machine, this new protot ...more
Published November 2011 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Imperfect Weapon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Imperfect Weapon

Kevis Hendrickson
Although it started a little rocky for me, Imperfect Weapon was one of those books that grew on me the further I got into it. The characters weren't very likeable to me in the beginning (partly due to my own bias against some behavioral traits exhibited by certain characters). But once the story got moving, I found myself warming to the players in this story and swept up in the intricate web of events taking place within its milieu.

Speaking of the milieu, I am impressed by the amount of thought
Jess Mountifield
This was one of those books where I finished and wanted to hear so much more about the characters that I considered writing some fan fiction to make up for the loss I felt.

While I often feel like I miss characters it's rare for me to want to write about them too and that's how amazing the characters in this book are. The people are so life-like and I fell in love with them right away.

The plot was great too and although it really wasn't what I had been expecting I loved what happened and all the
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Clive Johnson
Clive Johnson marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Jackie M
Jackie M marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Glenn
Glenn marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Magnus Manske
Magnus Manske marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Kribu
Kribu added it
May 10, 2014
Woodenpoet
Woodenpoet marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Alexander Briggs
Alexander Briggs marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
Clive
Clive marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2013
Darik
Darik marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2013
Jay Dee Archer
Jay Dee Archer marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2012
Doreen Dalesandro
Doreen Dalesandro marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2012
Brian Deegan
Brian Deegan marked it as to-read
May 05, 2012
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2012
Helen Leathers
Helen Leathers marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2012
A B Potts
Nov 20, 2011 A B Potts rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Think of the big names in science fiction, and who do you have? Gene Roddenberry, Isaac Asimov, Douglas Adams, Jules Verne—yes, they do seem to be, predominantly, men but that is changing and, amongst the peace and tranquillity of the Shropshire countryside, a new science-fiction author is rising—and she's a woman!
By day, Anni Potts can be found hunched over a desk with a calculator and a set of l
More about A.B. Potts...
The Log Entries of Jenny Terran Hell's Child: The Log Entries of Jenny Terran 43-99 Black Dog