Start by marking “Peppermint Passion” as Want to Read:

Peppermint Passion

-Warning, this book contains a young woman curious about BDSM and two sexy Dominants who can't wait to show her all the dark pleasures it has to offer including bondage and chemical play resulting in intense, screaming orgasms-

Shyla has dreamt about, lusted after, and fallen in love with her to hot as hell bosses over the past year that she's for them. With only a few mont
Published December 6th 2013 by Honey Mountain Publishing (first published December 3rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Peppermint Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Peppermint Passion

This was my first Ann Mayburn story. I bought the book just for the cover alone, it is muy caliente (very hot). The story was good enough to help me wind down for the night. The book is about a waitress in a BDSM club who wants to persue her submissive side with the owner's of the club.

Shyla is a woman that knows she needs more sexually, but is scared about asking for what she wants. Jack and Trent are the owners of the club that Shyla works at, but are reluctant to persue her because she is th
Scott Roberts
Apr 14, 2015 Scott Roberts rated it it was amazing
The book cover and the story plot has a very erotic touch and so many sexual desires based on BDSM. I give the erotic book 5 stars.
Future Slayer Girl
Nov 22, 2011 Future Slayer Girl rated it it was amazing
Holy hubba-hubba!

Just when I thought Ann couldn’t take me to another level of hot. She gives me Shyla, Trent, and Jack in one of the hottest ménage books I have ever read! For the love of Pete I was drooling all over my kindle. I honestly didn’t think I could go over any more edges with Ann, but alas, I was so wrong, so very very wrong.

I decided to take a seat and open it up. I had a day of down time and saw BDSM and went. “It is cold outside, we have the fireplace on. Perhaps this will make m
Lindsey ( United By Books Reviews)
My Thoughts: *fans self* “Wow” is tame considering what I was thinking. Ann Mayburn, you Naughty Author! The description says it all, so without giving to much away, Shyla has lusted after her bosses and is now ready to explore that side of herself. The bosses, Trent and Jack, have wanted her for their sub for some time, but held back because she was taken and they weren’t sure she‘d be game. Now that she is no holds bar, they plan to show her so much pleasure, she will never want to be without ...more
Denise ~The Procrastinating Book Diva~
Not the best menage story I've ever read, but far from the worst. Although the two Heroes are Doms, this was not a full on BDSM tale. There was some light bondage and a few "firm" commands, but otherwise this was just a contemporary holiday menage story. The sex was decent, but Trent and his piercings (I'll leave exactly what was pierced up to your imagination ;)) took center stage here. He and those piercings took hot to a whole new level!!
This was just enough to make me appreciate how Ms. May
Feb 22, 2015 Tina rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Peppermint Passion by Ann Mayburn. I loved the Shyla was willing to put it all on the line for something she wanted. She had waited long enough for the men she wanted and it was time to cut bait if they didn’t want her. I love the courage it took to step outside her comfort zone and become a part of a submission auction especially as she was unsure of the rules. She put herself out there and was pleasantly surprised by what she caught.
I found myself equally smitten with Trent
Dec 21, 2015 Shari rated it really liked it

This review was originally posted on Delighted Reader

Peppermint Passion is a quick trip to the wild side for some fun at Christmas time along with actual peppermint oil. Ann adds a warning in the front of the story about using peppermint oil, so don't go out and try this without researching it first please. It sounds like you might have some explaining to do if you use it wrong.

Shyla has worked as a waitress for a BDSM club while lusting after her bosses. With only another few months until she
Dee's Reading nook
Jan 02, 2014 Dee's Reading nook rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alpha-male
I loved this hot read and will never view peppermint the same way ever again!! This author is a winner and I will read more of her books starting with Ivan's Captive Submissive.

-5 peppermint stars!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 30, 2014 Linda rated it really liked it
Shyla agrees to join the auction at the Christmas party at work, for a good cause and for fun. That her workplace is a BDSM club, and shes auctioning herself as a submissive? That makes her two bosses take action. Trent and Jack have a soft spot for their sweet employee but have been biding their time. No more, now its time to make her theirs.
Smutty fluff, domineering men and a peppermint oil - for her.
May 20, 2014 Rachael rated it liked it
Shelves: april-june
This is a VERY short read. You meet the characters, they have sex and it's over. That's it. It's fine for a short lunch read, but the characters could have been developed more and more of a story actually told.
Mz Unyqye
Waste of two sexy men

I didn't dislike the book but the entire thing went to fast. The guys we hit but not as sexy as I thought they could've been .maybe number two would be more believable
Aug 07, 2014 Judy rated it liked it
This was such a good book and had great potential as being a super HOT book........and then it ended! I was disappointed it was so short. Just when they got started good it was over.
Sonja Everett
Mar 13, 2015 Sonja Everett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Peppermint Passion

NO FAIR! Why leave me hanging like that? I think the bodyguard is her new Dom myself! I sure hope so!
May 01, 2014 Cazy rated it liked it
There just wasn't enough story. This was a snap shot, and even as a snap shot it still seemed hollow and superficial.
Jan 23, 2014 Angel rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Lucretia Garrett
Mar 17, 2014 Lucretia Garrett rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy this erotic quick little read...never knew peppermint could feel so goooood!!!!
Aly is so frigging bored
It was a nice novella, but it feels unfinished.
Apr 11, 2013 Evita rated it it was amazing
Shyla has had the hots for her 2 bosses and doesn't think they see her as a woman. Trent and Jack have certainly had their eye on their somewhat shy employee but they have been biding their time, she is the one meant for them.

At their Christmas party, Shyla lets all exhibitions out and puts herself in the auction hoping two certain Doms will buy her.

I love these two Doms, they are so protective of her, and want her to learn from them. Let me tell you peppermint will surely fit into my fantasie
Oct 07, 2015 Gsb24 rated it really liked it
Short. Would like to have read more about the activities at the party.
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
1st read by Mayburn and must admit that auctions will never be viewed in the same light again. A quickie that gives much more than a quickie in return. It also give one a whole new meaning to peppermint. Think about it.
Dec 16, 2013 Mary rated it really liked it
Super sexy, quick, fun read with a MMF relationship. Needed a short erotic read for an afternoon and Peppermint Passion filled the bill perfectly. Shyla has lusted after her 2 bosses from the day she interviewed and the company Christmas party/sub auction provides a perfect opportunity to push their buttons. Does she get her wish?
Jan 03, 2012 Leann rated it it was amazing
What an amazing book! I'm a Michigan girl myself, so I could honestly connect with how cold it was, then how the characters are described made it feel as if they could step off the page and into my living room. Thank you Ann, for this wonderful book! I hope to read many more tails written by you in the future.
AJ Kilpatrick
Nov 28, 2014 AJ Kilpatrick rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite authors, Ann Mayburn has delivered another amazing hot erotic adult fiction book. This wonderful Christmas hot toddy will spark your loins and get you in the mood for the festivities :D Ann's books always deliver just what her name implies: May Burn :D 5 stars for this Christmas delight.
Mar 04, 2012 Rosebud rated it really liked it
Quick holiday theme story. Story itself was cute.Didn't really feel any tension elements that make my heart race or twist/turn story line aspects. The three all know they know they want each other. It's just the book that sets up the circumstances under which they do.
Doris O'Connor
Jan 03, 2014 Doris O'Connor rated it it was amazing
Short and hot story, that I thoroughly enjoyed :-)
Dec 31, 2011 Vivian rated it liked it
Sweet newbie tale that features two hot doms and an adorable lady. Easily accessible for many readers, especially menage devotees.
The BookChick
Peppermint Passion was quick and steamy. Not a lot of depth because of its length and a few editorial challenges but not unenjoyable.
Katherine O'Grady
Mar 09, 2014 Katherine O'Grady rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
Too short. Good story w f newly single, new sub and her two bosses, who are also Doms.

Bought from kindle.
Jul 21, 2012 Tamara rated it really liked it
Like a peppermint candy, Peppermint Passions was both sweet and hot!
  • Distorted Hope
  • Dragon's Lair (Dragon's Lair, #1)
  • Timing Is Everything
  • Come When Called (Come When Called, #1-7)
  • The First Order (Safeword, LLC #1)
  • Ghostly Awakening
  • Crafty Bastards (Suncoast Society, #12)
  • Caught By Two Doms
  • Birthday Games (Spy Games, #1.5)
  • Bound For You (Men In Blue, #6)
  • Saved by One, Shared by Two
  • Dark Night of the Soul
  • Sanctuary (San Francisco Dom, #1)
  • Petals and Thorns
  • Beyond the Edge (The James Lucas Trilogy, #1)
  • Restraining the Receptionist (The Receptionist, #2)
  • Dark Duke (Noble Passions #2)
  • The Wolf She Married
Ann is Queen of the Castle to her wonderful husband and three sons in the mountains of West Virginia. In her past lives she's been an Import Broker, a Communications Specialist, a US Navy Civilian Contractor, a Bartender/Waitress, and an actor at the Michigan Renaissance Festival. She also spent a summer touring with the Grateful Dead(though she will deny to her children that it ever happened).

More about Ann Mayburn...