Start by marking “Confessions of a Sex Addict” as Want to Read:
Confessions of a Sex Addict

Confessions of a Sex Addict

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  67 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Lila can't help herself -- she's addicted to sex. You'd think most men would love a sex addict for a wife, but noooo, instead of taking advantage of his amazing situation, Lila's husband sends her to therapy so she can get some help. Except poor Lila just sits in group and can't think about anything but the fact that she hasn't been laid in six weeks. Her desire is raging- ...more
Published (first published October 5th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Confessions of a Sex Addict, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Confessions of a Sex Addict

Future Slayer Girl
I have to say that this story is not only sexy, but it got under my skin.

To explain I have to sort of spoiler a bit. The lead characters starts off at a 12 step meeting for people addicted to sex. You get into the inner workings of this woman so deep that you find yourself in conflict with her. Now, I know this is totally supposed to be smut, but I have to say that hidden in this smutty tale is something a bit deeper for me.

The last sentence sort of slammed it home.

"I had a lot to think about,
Robert Beveridge
Rachel Boleyn, Confessions of a Sex Addict: 12 Steps Back (Sweet Nothings Press, 2011)

No-strings-attached quickie about a sex addict attending her first 12-step meeting. Amazed that the author actually took the time to build up a red herring in this one, balanced out by the fact that (SPOILER ALERT) the entire thing turned out to be... well, not a red herring (or a roleplaying session or something else to that effect). If Boleyn fleshes, no pun intended, this out into a full-length piece of adul
Brenda Burns
Feb 28, 2016 Brenda Burns rated it liked it
This was cool, I like the short reads. The only problem is the husband. If you don't want sex then why get married, and you would know that your fiance is a horn dog before hand. Guys who are not into sex generally don't get married, but those guys do exist very few of them but they do.
Fancy
Sep 04, 2012 Fancy rated it liked it
Maybe I'm a bit naive, but this story really did make me think about whether or not there are some people who are so addicted to sex that they'd screw just about anyone. I'm not saying that in a judgmental way, I'm just saying that it really did make me pause and think a little bit. I really did feel pity for Lila's plight, which is more than most short erotica novellas do.
Charity
Mar 12, 2012 Charity rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
12 Steps back had so much promise, but it wasn't enough for me. More story would have gotten a better rating because I really enjoyed the start.

The excerpts from other books were not really my cup of tea. I was a little intrigued by Swingers, but the others hit the edge of my creepy line. It is however a great way to give a little taste of her writing style.
Yvonne Nicolas
Mar 31, 2012 Yvonne Nicolas rated it really liked it
Very sexy read! The writing was great, but I wish the author would have given us more story. It fell kind of short at the end and left me feeling like I was missing part of the novel. Aside from that it was an awesome read.
Lorian Jones
May 08, 2013 Lorian Jones rated it it was ok
hmmm
this book is not bad
of course it a short story and have other different short story as well
but you have to get it so you can read the rest
Velia
Very intriguing. This really could have been made into a full length novel.
KyBunnies
Apr 06, 2012 James rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-fire
Steamy!
Patrick paul
Patrick paul marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2016
Irina Villacis
Irina Villacis rated it did not like it
May 08, 2016
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Maranda Heltenberg
Maranda Heltenberg marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2016
Hoss
Hoss marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Jen
Jen rated it did not like it
Feb 16, 2016
Warren
Warren rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2016
Lateeka Gaines
Lateeka Gaines rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2015
Randee Sampson
Randee Sampson rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2015
Robert McAllister
Robert McAllister rated it did not like it
Dec 20, 2015
Tinsel
Tinsel rated it it was ok
Nov 10, 2015
Kristine Horne
Kristine Horne rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2016
Vicki Reinke
Vicki Reinke rated it did not like it
Oct 22, 2015
Janee
Janee marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2015
Xhex87
Xhex87 rated it it was ok
Oct 10, 2015
Shalini Sonu
Shalini Sonu marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Jane
Jane marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Green Nikki
Green Nikki rated it did not like it
Jul 16, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Rachel Boleyn is a hardcore erotica author with a lusty, rock and roll appetite and a shoe fetish that takes up two closets in her apartment. When she's not jet-setting all over the world for her day job and conducting secret Mile High Club meetings, she can be found curled up on the sofa with her MacBook clacking away at her next naughty story just for you!
More about Rachel Boleyn...