Vampire Knight, Vol. 15 (Vampire Knight, #15)

Vampire Knight, Vol. 15 (Vampire Knight #15)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  1,933 ratings  ·  50 reviews
With Kaname missing, Yuki must now step in as acting head of her clan to maintain the fragile peace between the human and vampire societies. Will she be able to regain the trust of the vampire aristocrats, much less Aido?

Reads R to L (Japanese Style) for T+ audiences.
Published December 5th 2011 by VIZ Media

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Knight, Vol. 15, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire Knight, Vol. 15

The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsPride and Prejudice by Jane AustenLast Sacrifice by Richelle MeadCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareDivergent by Veronica Roth
Men I Wish Were Real
294th out of 1,012 books — 885 voters
Fruits Basket, Volume 01 by Natsuki TakayaFullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 01 by Hiromu ArakawaDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaVampire Knight, Vol. 01 by Matsuri HinoBleach Volume 01 by Tite Kubo
good manga
160th out of 454 books — 159 voters

More lists with this book...

Khrystina
Vampire Knight

I feel obligated to write a review even though the series are not finished and, I'm hoping, never end. I absolutely loved this amazing series, right after I got over the first three books or so. I loved it even more when I figured out that Yuuki is actually a vampire and a pureblood! The only thing that made me really frustrated was Zero but we'll get to that later.

How everything happened -- my way!

Warning: love triangle ahead

Okay, let's start from the beginning. I am a girl that...more
Kate
To start off, I want to say that I loved (yes, past tense) this series when it started. It was funny, it was cute and it was easily understandable! I didn't have to re-read issues to understand what was going on and the characters were easily loveable. However..........

This volume is.....well...like the previous ones. It was confusing (thankfully not as confusing as the rest of them! ... I'm talking about you volumes 11 - 14!). The problem is there is a lot that happens in this volume. Sadly, mo...more
Wafiyah
I swear this volume had some potential. I keep misjudging myself--everytime I pick up a volume of Vampire Knight, I get the feeling that I'll most certainly understand what's going on. It turns out that I'm wrong. It's not like this for other mangas, like Special A, which was the time of manga that tells you a lot even though you've read even less books than this series. But every time I take out a book of VK, it seemed like nothing made sense to me. I can't understand what's going on with the p...more
Iva
Oh boy, oh boy, ohhh boy.. I can't STOP 'oh-boy'-ing! :OO Finally some important answers!
Zero! <3
Lalala*Saredo*
Fuck,fuck,fuck you do not know how much i love vampire knight. I watched the anime 4 times(i hope there is a third season).I read every volume at least 2 times i wish i was a vampire. I used to be obsessed with vampires(not from twilight but form other GREAT books)but this manga has created a new level for me when i read the new volume i am taken to heaven. No not heaven but beyond it. Matsuri Hino keep up the good work lol i love you Kaname and Zero i don't really care who she choses but i thin...more
Samantha
This book was very interesting, but I think the best is still yet to come regarding Zero and Yuki's relationship in the next volume.
Sumaya Musse
The ending was amazing! Now that's a cliffhanger if I ever saw one! ;)
Seb
May 03, 2014 Seb rated it 1 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Το δέκατο πέμπτο τεύχος ανταποκρίνεται στις νύχτες 69 έως 73 και όπως πάντα, μας μεταφέρει στο χρονικό εκείνο σημείο όπου μας είχε αφήσει το προηγούμενο, με τη μεταφορά της Yuki στο αρχηγείο των Κυνηγών, προκειμένου να την ανακρίνουν σχετικά με τα σχέδια του Kaname, για να διαπιστώσουν πολύ σύντομα και με συνοπτικές διαδικασίες πως δεν έχει ιδέα που βρίσκεται ή τι σκοπεύει να κάνει. Η παρουσία της εκεί κατά την διάρκεια μιας καταδίωξης ενός βρικόλακα που απαγάγει μικρά παιδιά, αποκαλύπτει δύο πρ...more
Alison (AlisonCanRead)
Vampire Knight finally turned a corner. The series is by far the most confusing of any that I've read. I still don't know where it's going or how long it's going to take to get there, but at least it finally feels like it's going somewhere.

After too many volumes where Yuki sat weak and useless while Kaname either manipulated her or wreaked havoc on the vampire world, our leading lady is actually doing something! Kaname is missing and Yuki steps in to assume a leadership role. She is determined t...more
Chenny Wu
I really really liked this book. I've actually read up until 12 before in the series, and also watched the anime and I love this series. And now I've picked up from where I've left off in this series with volume/book 15. In this book, Kaname goes missing, and Yuki decides to form a night class once again with a group of vampires and decides to journey to find kaname, after her duties at the school is done. I still personally like Zero the best, and because I've skipped some books, I didn't quite...more
Jean
In this installment, very little is answered and more of Yuki and Zero but no progress whatsoever. I have lost a lot of enthusiasm for this series as it progresses. It was really interesting up until around Vol 9 - whichever volume involved the story arc with the final battle with Rido.

I've been pretty disappointment with Yuki's lack of development. She flirts at being stronger character but when it counts, she falls flat on her face or is rescued by some male character. It's very frustrating....more
Kate
Review for volumes 11 - 15

When I saw the news that Vampire Knight will be ending in Japan within the next couple of months, my curiosity to revisit the series was kindled, and after a long hiatus from the series, I picked up the latest several volumes from the library earlier last week.

Contrived set-up aside, I really enjoyed the first half dozen volumes of this series, and then it kind of got all weird (which is why I decided to take a break from it for a while), and now it's an angst-ridden so...more
Bine
Ich bin ja soooo froh, dass es nun wieder besser wird. Bin momentan einfach kein Fan mehr von Kaname und, dass er jetzt weg ist, kommt mir total entgegen.
Yuki und Zero sind wieder an der Cross Academy und Yuki will alles wieder so wie früher aufbauen. Endlich mal wieder ein bisschen weniger Politik und mehr Handlung zwischen den Charakteren. Und mehr Zero. Ich liiiiiebe Zero <3 Sowieso der beste Charakter in VK :)
Yuki entwickelt sich immer besser seitdem Kaname weg ist, ich hoffe, er kommt ni...more
Holly Letson
I admire Yuki's determination. I am not sure that she's correct to do all this, and to take Kaname's place in a way like this. But, I do admire her more for her determination here. I just wish Yuki would see right though Sara as she should, and also depend a little on Zero since he is offering a small amount of help in offering her his blood.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Good but got confusing at times. Most of the volumes so far have been. Still like the series.
ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥
Much much better volume. Still confusing at parts but at least the story is going somewhere. Now that Kaname has gone ballestic on his people and lost his mind apparently, Yuuki is trying to bring back order and peace between humans and vampires. She is doing something i've been waiting for her to do for a very long time instead of being Kaname's puppy.

Another plus, MORE ZERO.. I love that guy. They aren't writing him consistently but I still find him the best.

I wish the translators would make t...more
Erin
I am not happy... :"(
Miss
Is action Yuki back? Maybe? I dearly hope so, I miss the days when Yuki happened to the plot instead of the plot always happening to Yuki.

Excuse me for a minute, this bit isn't going to be dignified

yeahhhhh girl, you drink that blood. if zero is going to keep pulling this tsundere business might as well get it while you can. (◑‿◐)

This review brought to you by my enjoyment at getting to see Yuki do things again. Some of those things to Zero's neck. You know how it goes. (︶ω︶)

3 stars
Janis Kay
I just happened to get this before Vol. 14 lol....no clue how that happened but it's all good:)

The series had been getting so dark at one point that I was contemplating waiting for several volumes to come out in hope for a less somewhat-depressing read. Oh well, every story has a super-low point and I hope that's the last one. So Yuki has to clean up Kaname's mess and I think she's making a good go at it:) Let me know what you guys think:)

Until next time!
Rhica
This volume is finally putting Yuki in a position to get her butt in gear and grow a pair...of fangs. Haha. She has to grow up much faster than she anticipated and take on the challenges of being a pureblood. This volume has little to no sexual tension, which might make it seem slow to some readers but I think that by the next volume, there will be pages bursting with it.
Kereesa
Finally plot! Woo! Let's keep this going, Hino, I'm tired of this build-up stuff!

Also this volume was like the best almost Christmas present ever:

Minimal Kaname and an abundance of Zeki moments. Damn Zero when did you get so sultry?

All we needed was a bit more smooching....soon please?

And now I go back again to dying for the next volume...

4.5/5

scarlettraces
(3.5) i seem to be keeping track of the characters better, although every so often someone will pop up that i don't remember *at all*. and i strongly suspect a large part of the plot was a desire to dress the characters in the night school uniforms again. still, it was nice to see Zero and Yuki actually on the same page for once (and that's literally).
Pamela
Wow, I read this in approximately two hours. Amazing. Sadly, my fast reading actually means that this book didn't have much information in it. Sure, my love for Yuki and Zero was once again rekindled and I also laughed at a couple of the scenes, but all in all, there wasn't much that added to the story as a whole and that makes me so sad.
Lady Entropy
I'm back to reading independent volumes, so half the time I already forgot what is going on. Still, Yuuki, who I formerly liked for being competent and non-nonsense is still being a helpless, worthless bint, who turned from action girl into a submissive, soft-spoken, spineless git.

I find it to be terribly distracting, and annoying.
Brianna
Interesting.

Yuki is hiding out at school and has brought the Night Class back. Also, Sara has created new blood tablets that I'm assuming are bad. There's not much Kaname in this volume. Yuki and Zero hunger for each other since they're both in love with each other.

Only three volumes left.
Simon Quoringdon
I loooooove Vampire knight and this volume has made the hole storyshake up! i love the romance and friendship between each charachter. it's amazing! and as a fellow manga artist ... i zephyr quoreenton, say that this manga is one of the best ever in the world!!!!!!!!!!!! x
Fani
Feb 26, 2012 Fani rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
The romance has gone down the drain in the latest volumes and the artwork is not always what it used to be. Kaname and Yuuki just don't have the same chemistry that she and Zero had and his ambiguous role is making it difficult for me to like him. This series is loosing me:(
Vampire Knight RP: Claim your character 2 5 Jan 08, 2014 03:34PM
  • BLACK BIRD 11 (Betsucomiフラワーコミックス)
  • Stepping on Roses, Volume 7
  • アオハライド 4 (Ao Haru Ride, #4)
  • 電撃デイジー 11
  • Rosario + Vampire, Tome 8, Saison 2
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 6 (Wild Ones, #6)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 17
  • Faster than a Kiss 05
Name in Japanese: 樋野 まつり

Matsuri Hino was born on January 24 in Hokkaido. She was a bookshop keeper who one day decided to become a manga artist, and all of nine months later, in 1995, she published her first manga title, Kono Yume ga Sametara (When This Dream Is Over), in Japan's LaLa DX magazine.
More about Matsuri Hino...
Vampire Knight, Vol. 01 (Vampire Knight, #1) MeruPuri, Vol. 01 (MeruPuri, #1) Vampire Knight, Vol. 04 (Vampire Knight, #4) Vampire Knight, Vol. 09 (Vampire Knight, #9) Vampire Knight, Vol. 03 (Vampire Knight, #3)