Start by marking “Gregory's Rebellion (Shifters' Haven, #6)” as Want to Read:
Gregory's Rebellion (Shifters' Haven, #6)

Gregory's Rebellion (Shifters' Haven #6)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  219 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Book six in the Shifters' Haven series

Leopard shifter Gregory is delighted to finally meet his mate, but why doesn't the heavily scarred young jaguar shifter, Hayden, recognise their bond?

When supernatural council member Gregory is sent to Las Vegas to pick up a stray jaguar shifter, he thinks it will be an easy job. But upon his arrival, Gregory discovers that his quarry
Published June 4th 2012 by Total E-Bound (first published April 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Gregory's Rebellion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gregory's Rebellion

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
3 to 3.5 stars for the plot

I liked the story plot wise. That I did. I didn't like the couple. Both are fine separate but together they are kind of boring and I feel no connection between them. Of all the couples they are my least favorite. I really hate jake from book three but still like him and kilean better than this couple.

It's like we don't get to know them at all and they don't know each other either. It's like take away their lust for each other and you have nothing left.

The book is mos
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
Why did end up suffering with two racist books in one day by authors I really like? Okay, I'm being harsh here because I don't think the racism was intentional, but it's bugged me with her for a while. Perhaps because she's British (and you see British spellings and words throughout her books which take place in Texas) she doesn't realize what names mean, but it's hard to believe.

Basically, all of the good characters are white with white bread names like Hayden, Kelan, Seth, Jared, Nate, etc. Bu
Veronica /  V
Yeah!!! Gregory story...

This is one of my favorite authors, although as a huge fan, I think I have to be honest about this sequel.
I'm afraid not one of my favorites by far, pity, I was looking forward Gregory's Story.
This doesn't stop me at all, for keep purchasing her books.
Looking forward for the next release:)
Jackie
Totally enjoyable . Hot scenes good chemistry... Loved it!
Ericka Walden
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! But..... June??? Sigh........ Okay, okay......

My girl never lets me down!!!! Loving this series.
Barb Manning
Gregory's Rebellion is part of Lavinia Lewis' Shifter Haven series about a group of shifters living on the Crazy Horse cattle ranch outside of Wolf Creek. Gregory, a member of the supernatural council, finds himself sent on a mission to Las Vegas to retrieve Hayden, a young panther shifter living in isolation from his family and the rest of the shifter community.

While you can read this romance alone, background from previous stories in the series supply useful details regarding several of the pl
Phaney
May 19, 2013 Phaney rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
2012 Review:

Hm. This wasn’t a bad book, and within this series probably one of the nicer ones at that. I just did not receive any deep satisfaction here, but perhaps that would have been expecting too much.
At least the council business finally got sorted out. And poor Hayden made for a nicely traumatized guy. This time they didn’t screw it up either.

So yeah. Not so bad in the greater scheme of things. :3
Brenda (b)
Another good story in the series. I liked both Gregory and Hayden. I was also glad to see that the subplot that had been running through this part of the series wasn't needlessly drawn out.
Maki2011
Just one question.
When did Gregory move in there?
Clover
this was a good story with some mystery in it.
Lasha
3.25 stars. Review coming.
Dena
Apr 19, 2015
Mika
Mika added it
Apr 03, 2015
  • Reckless (Southwestern Shifters, #3)
  • Seth's Chance (Brac Pack #27)
  • Colby and the Little Wolf (Lost Shifters, #18)
  • A Cajun in Colorado (Wolves of Stone Ridge, #12)
  • Wounded Cowboy (Uncommon Cowboys, #4)
4719830
Lavinia discovered reading at an early age and could always be found with her nose in a book. She loved getting lost in a fantasy world even then. When her parents bought her a typewriter for Christmas at aged eleven, her fate was sealed. She spent hours dreaming up characters and creating stories. Not a lot has changed.

Lavinia is a Welsh Valley girl who has lived all over the UK. Today she lives
More about Lavinia Lewis...

Shifters' Haven (8 books)
  • Luke's Surprise (Shifters' Haven, #1)
  • Cody's Revelation (Shifters' Haven, #2)
  • Kelan's Pursuit (Shifters' Haven, #3)
  • Aaron's Awakening (Shifters' Haven #4)
  • Nate's Deputy (Shifters' Haven #5)
  • Pete's Persuasion (Shifters' Haven, #7)
  • Tristan's Despair (Shifters' Haven, #8)
Luke's Surprise (Shifters' Haven, #1) Cody's Revelation (Shifters' Haven, #2) Kelan's Pursuit (Shifters' Haven, #3) Aaron's Awakening (Shifters' Haven #4) Nate's Deputy (Shifters' Haven #5)