Start by marking “Geckos 12 Days of Christmas” as Want to Read:

Geckos 12 Days of Christmas

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Board book
Published 2011 by BeachHouse Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Geckos 12 Days of Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Geckos 12 Days of Christmas

Julie
I think this was the most enjoyable book of the 2013 season that we read and the best surprise find. 12 days of christmas Hawaiian-style and don't forget to look at the pictures on each day as they change. Board book so absolutely great for my young kids. I highly recommend this one. Okay, perhaps it should only be 4.5 stars, might not be "amazing" but it was pretty darn well done.
Alex
Yeah, this is a board book meant for very young children. But the combination of the 12 Days of Christmas done in a (new) and kid-friendly style, combined with Jon J. Murakami's distinctly cute and fun illustrations make this a must-have book for your keiki this holiday season. I'm an adult and I loved it!

Best part is the accumulation of geckos (with presents) on the pages opposite the text (right-hand pages) and their various interactions with each other. Good stuff.
Geckos Surf Geckos Go to Bed Geckos Make a Rainbow Baby's First 1-2-3 in Hawaii Geckos Trick or Treat