Start by marking “Passion (Desire, #3)” as Want to Read:
Passion (Desire, #3)

Passion (Desire #3)

Published June 14th 2012 by Sparklesoup Studios (first published June 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion

Incarnate by Jodi MeadowsA Million Suns by Beth RevisEverneath by Brodi AshtonInsurgent by Veronica RothThe Selection by Kiera Cass
Amazing YA Covers of 2012
257th out of 744 books — 2,410 voters
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra ClareClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareInsurgent by Veronica RothRapture by Lauren KateReached by Ally Condie
Most Awaited Books of 2012
144th out of 248 books — 464 voters

More lists with this book...

Jun 30, 2012 Pamela rated it really liked it
Continuing story of Kama, Liam, and Torrid. Kama is contemplating her feelings for both men in her life, the one she was to marry and the one who has taught her, protected her, and has shown her true love. As the war ends there is much more conflict to come. Can't wait for the next book.
Missy Olivieri
Jul 09, 2012 Missy Olivieri rated it liked it
It was a readable watered down version of Divergent/hunger Games...I keep forgetting that these Are YA books. I also thought the series would be wrapped up but no a fourth book comes out in December... Did I mention that I am so sick of love triangles?
Cassie C
Jun 22, 2012 Cassie C rated it it was amazing
Passion picks up right where Shattered left off. I liked that there was a tiny bit of recap. It was just enough to remind me of everything that happened previously, and I was able to jump right into the marvelous world of Kailin Gow. This has been one of the best dsytopian series I have read, and if you aren't reading this series, you need to pick it up now. I'm serious...go order it from Amazon right this second. Kailin Gow never ceases to amaze me with the fantastic, imaginative world of the D ...more
Jun 27, 2012 Stephanie rated it it was ok
After reading this third installment, I'm not sure I will even read the next book in the series. It is just so incredibly disjointed and difficult to follow that I have quickly gone from intrigued by the premise to frustrated and turned off by the writing style, strange story lines that don't seem to go together, and a general lack of cohesiveness.
Love this series. Sometimes it is hard to get past the errors, but I do like the story line. Any news about the release date for the fourth book? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find anything except that it was going to be released in May of this year.
Marie-claude Perras
Sep 15, 2012 Marie-claude Perras rated it liked it
The book was good but like often happens in trilogies, the third book is not always the best.
It took me two weeks to read the book because I was not that interested. It felt like a book 3 by the numbers. I love Kailin Gow and will keep reading her however.
Nikki Archer
Jun 18, 2012 Nikki Archer rated it it was amazing
OMG this was Amazing read so much action kailin gow deliver with the character and the romance. I will have full review on my blog
Every one if you have not red this series. You are missing out A must read
Barb Hogan
Jul 02, 2012 Barb Hogan rated it really liked it
Entertaining series, great beach reads. I'm just sorry that I have to wait until December to see how the story gets resolved.
Jun 29, 2012 Sinead rated it liked it
I did not really like that Kama would kiss Liam and then few minutes later kiss Torrid! No loyalty or commitment.
Nov 03, 2012 Alex rated it it was amazing
I wish I could get the next book in the series already! His book leaves you hanging and wanting more.
Oct 20, 2012 Traci rated it it was amazing
Best one yet. These books are quick reads but I do recommend better proof reading.
Formeka Russell
Formeka Russell marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2016
Bre Nelson
Bre Nelson marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2016
Donna rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2016
Meri Dwyer
Meri Dwyer rated it liked it
Sep 19, 2016
Erin Havelka
Erin Havelka marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2016
Stevie rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2016
Jazzmyn Thompson
Jazzmyn Thompson marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2016
Tracy Hodges
Tracy Hodges marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2016
Agustina marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2016
Aya marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Liarx46 marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
ClockworkBookworm marked it as to-read
May 15, 2016
Tasha hastings
Tasha hastings marked it as to-read
May 15, 2016
Jocelyn Gelabert
Jocelyn Gelabert marked it as to-read
May 11, 2016
Marina marked it as to-read
May 07, 2016
Chelsea Hanna
Chelsea Hanna marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Abby Yankey
Abby Yankey marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
  • Fast-Trapped (Fast-Track Trilogy, #2)
  • Buried Alive (No Shelter, #3)
  • Slipping Reality
  • The Perimeter (Outside #3)
  • Earth Star (Earth Girl, #2)
  • Aurora (Exodus, #3)
  • Borderlands: Unconquered
  • Undertow
  • Last Chance (Robyn Hunter, #1)
  • The Jelly Bean Crisis
  • If I Die Young
  • Echo in Time (Erasing Time, #2)
  • Awakening (Tankborn, #2)
  • If I Fall (Circle and Cross, #1)
  • The Greek's Stolen Bride
  • Torn
  • The Galahad Legacy (Galahad, #6)
  • The Burn (The Burn, #1)
Having sold over 5 million books, produced and hosted 4 television shows now playing or soon to be playing on Amazon Prime TV and other channels; ALA YALSA Award-winning international bestselling author Kailin Gow is one of the most prolific content creators in American and was called an "innovating author" and an "Author as Influencer" by Goodreads executives at Book Expo America 2014 in their sp ...more
More about Kailin Gow...