Start by marking “Passion (Desire, #3)” as Want to Read:
Passion (Desire, #3)

Passion (Desire #3)

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  179 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Published June 14th 2012 by Sparklesoup Studios (first published June 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion

Incarnate by Jodi MeadowsA Million Suns by Beth RevisEverneath by Brodi AshtonInsurgent by Veronica RothThe Selection by Kiera Cass
Amazing YA Covers of 2012
257th out of 735 books — 2,375 voters
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra ClareClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareInsurgent by Veronica RothRapture by Lauren KateReached by Ally Condie
Most Awaited Books of 2012
147th out of 249 books — 468 voters

More lists with this book...

Continuing story of Kama, Liam, and Torrid. Kama is contemplating her feelings for both men in her life, the one she was to marry and the one who has taught her, protected her, and has shown her true love. As the war ends there is much more conflict to come. Can't wait for the next book.
Missy Olivieri
It was a readable watered down version of Divergent/hunger Games...I keep forgetting that these Are YA books. I also thought the series would be wrapped up but no a fourth book comes out in December... Did I mention that I am so sick of love triangles?
Cassie C
Passion picks up right where Shattered left off. I liked that there was a tiny bit of recap. It was just enough to remind me of everything that happened previously, and I was able to jump right into the marvelous world of Kailin Gow. This has been one of the best dsytopian series I have read, and if you aren't reading this series, you need to pick it up now. I'm serious...go order it from Amazon right this second. Kailin Gow never ceases to amaze me with the fantastic, imaginative world of the D ...more
After reading this third installment, I'm not sure I will even read the next book in the series. It is just so incredibly disjointed and difficult to follow that I have quickly gone from intrigued by the premise to frustrated and turned off by the writing style, strange story lines that don't seem to go together, and a general lack of cohesiveness.
Love this series. Sometimes it is hard to get past the errors, but I do like the story line. Any news about the release date for the fourth book? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find anything except that it was going to be released in May of this year.
Marie-claude Perras
The book was good but like often happens in trilogies, the third book is not always the best.
It took me two weeks to read the book because I was not that interested. It felt like a book 3 by the numbers. I love Kailin Gow and will keep reading her however.
Nikki Archer
OMG this was Amazing read so much action kailin gow deliver with the character and the romance. I will have full review on my blog
Every one if you have not red this series. You are missing out A must read
Barb Hogan
Entertaining series, great beach reads. I'm just sorry that I have to wait until December to see how the story gets resolved.
I did not really like that Kama would kiss Liam and then few minutes later kiss Torrid! No loyalty or commitment.
I wish I could get the next book in the series already! His book leaves you hanging and wanting more.
Best one yet. These books are quick reads but I do recommend better proof reading.
Beiza added it
Nov 14, 2015
Abby Rose
Abby Rose marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2015
Nora marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
Justine Barnes
Justine Barnes marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
Emily King
Emily King marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2015
Cassia Avery
Cassia Avery marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Anita marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2015
Crystal marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2015
Anika Raisa
Anika Raisa marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Rosefie engelsma
Rosefie engelsma marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Aimee marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Vicky marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
crystal marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
  • Fast-Trapped (Fast-Track Trilogy, #2)
  • Buried Alive (No Shelter, #3)
  • Slipping Reality
  • Undertow
  • The Clearing (Outside, #2)
  • If I Die Young
  • Day of Sacrifice Omnibus (Day of Sacrifice #1-6)
  • Echo in Time (Erasing Time, #2)
  • Awakening (Tankborn, #2)
  • Earth Star (Earth Girl, #2)
  • Armada
  • The Disappearances (The Killables, #2)
  • Borderlands: Unconquered
  • The Jelly Bean Crisis
  • Untitled (Annex, #3)
  • Monsoon Season
  • The Dark Zone (Galahad, #4)
  • Torn
Kailin Gow was called an "innovating author" and an "Author as Influencer" by Goodreads executives at Book Expo America 2014 in their speech.

She was called "a successful author who knows how to balance being an author and life" by Huffington Post.

Amazon highlighted her author success story on the homepage of and in the book, Transformations, noting how she turned her personal life's ad
More about Kailin Gow...