Start by marking “Passion (Desire, #3)” as Want to Read:
Passion (Desire, #3)

Passion (Desire #3)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  162 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Published June 14th 2012 by Sparklesoup Studios (first published June 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion

Incarnate by Jodi MeadowsA Million Suns by Beth RevisEverneath by Brodi AshtonInsurgent by Veronica RothThe Selection by Kiera Cass
Amazing YA Covers of 2012
255th out of 736 books — 2,312 voters
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra ClareClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareInsurgent by Veronica RothRapture by Lauren KateReached by Ally Condie
Most Awaited Books of 2012
147th out of 249 books — 467 voters

More lists with this book...

Pamela
Continuing story of Kama, Liam, and Torrid. Kama is contemplating her feelings for both men in her life, the one she was to marry and the one who has taught her, protected her, and has shown her true love. As the war ends there is much more conflict to come. Can't wait for the next book.
Missy Olivieri
It was a readable watered down version of Divergent/hunger Games...I keep forgetting that these Are YA books. I also thought the series would be wrapped up but no a fourth book comes out in December... Did I mention that I am so sick of love triangles?
Cassie C
Passion picks up right where Shattered left off. I liked that there was a tiny bit of recap. It was just enough to remind me of everything that happened previously, and I was able to jump right into the marvelous world of Kailin Gow. This has been one of the best dsytopian series I have read, and if you aren't reading this series, you need to pick it up now. I'm serious...go order it from Amazon right this second. Kailin Gow never ceases to amaze me with the fantastic, imaginative world of the D ...more
Stephanie
After reading this third installment, I'm not sure I will even read the next book in the series. It is just so incredibly disjointed and difficult to follow that I have quickly gone from intrigued by the premise to frustrated and turned off by the writing style, strange story lines that don't seem to go together, and a general lack of cohesiveness.
Heather
Love this series. Sometimes it is hard to get past the errors, but I do like the story line. Any news about the release date for the fourth book? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find anything except that it was going to be released in May of this year.
Marie-claude Perras
The book was good but like often happens in trilogies, the third book is not always the best.
It took me two weeks to read the book because I was not that interested. It felt like a book 3 by the numbers. I love Kailin Gow and will keep reading her however.
Nikki Archer
OMG this was Amazing read so much action kailin gow deliver with the character and the romance. I will have full review on my blog
Every one if you have not red this series. You are missing out A must read
Barb Hogan
Entertaining series, great beach reads. I'm just sorry that I have to wait until December to see how the story gets resolved.
Sinead
I did not really like that Kama would kiss Liam and then few minutes later kiss Torrid! No loyalty or commitment.
Alex
I wish I could get the next book in the series already! His book leaves you hanging and wanting more.
Traci
Best one yet. These books are quick reads but I do recommend better proof reading.
Kylah
Kylah marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Ann kruger
Ann kruger marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Crystal Roberts
Crystal Roberts marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Mariad
Mariad marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Hope Dee
Hope Dee marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
  • Fast-Trapped (Fast-Track Trilogy, #2)
  • Left Behind (No Shelter, #2)
  • Earth Star (Earth Girl, #2)
  • If I Die Young
  • Slipping Reality
  • The Clearing (Outside, #2)
  • Last Chance (Robyn Hunter, #1)
  • Untitled (Annex, #4)
  • Awakening (Tankborn, #2)
  • Undertow
  • The Disappearances (The Killables, #2)
  • Echo in Time (Erasing Time, #2)
  • Day of Sacrifice Omnibus
  • The Burn (The Burn, #1)
  • Before You Go
  • Hell on Church Street
  • Monsoon Season
  • The Cassini Code (Galahad, #3)
Upcoming! "Blood Ring: PULSE Vampire Series Book 9", RELEASE DATE: Monday 27th October 2014!

Never miss a new release! Sign up for Kailin's email announcements and you'll automatically get notified as soon as her next book is released: www.kailingowbooks.com for romance and www.theEDGEbooks.com for YA and New Adult.

Kailin Gow uses her author platform to bring awareness to issues affecting young adu
More about Kailin Gow...
Bitter Frost (Frost, #1) Loving Summer (Loving Summer, #1) Forever Frost (Frost, #2) Never Say Never (Never Knights, #1) Pulse (Pulse, #1)