Start by marking “Passion (Desire, #3)” as Want to Read:
Passion (Desire, #3)

Passion (Desire #3)

Published June 14th 2012 by Sparklesoup Studios (first published June 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion

Incarnate by Jodi MeadowsA Million Suns by Beth RevisEverneath by Brodi AshtonInsurgent by Veronica RothThe Selection by Kiera Cass
Amazing YA Covers of 2012
255th out of 744 books — 2,408 voters
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra ClareClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareInsurgent by Veronica RothRapture by Lauren KateReached by Ally Condie
Most Awaited Books of 2012
144th out of 248 books — 463 voters

More lists with this book...

Missy Olivieri
Jul 09, 2012 Missy Olivieri rated it liked it
It was a readable watered down version of Divergent/hunger Games...I keep forgetting that these Are YA books. I also thought the series would be wrapped up but no a fourth book comes out in December... Did I mention that I am so sick of love triangles?
Pamela
Jun 30, 2012 Pamela rated it really liked it
Continuing story of Kama, Liam, and Torrid. Kama is contemplating her feelings for both men in her life, the one she was to marry and the one who has taught her, protected her, and has shown her true love. As the war ends there is much more conflict to come. Can't wait for the next book.
Cassie C
Jun 22, 2012 Cassie C rated it it was amazing
Passion picks up right where Shattered left off. I liked that there was a tiny bit of recap. It was just enough to remind me of everything that happened previously, and I was able to jump right into the marvelous world of Kailin Gow. This has been one of the best dsytopian series I have read, and if you aren't reading this series, you need to pick it up now. I'm serious...go order it from Amazon right this second. Kailin Gow never ceases to amaze me with the fantastic, imaginative world of the D ...more
Stephanie
Jun 27, 2012 Stephanie rated it it was ok
After reading this third installment, I'm not sure I will even read the next book in the series. It is just so incredibly disjointed and difficult to follow that I have quickly gone from intrigued by the premise to frustrated and turned off by the writing style, strange story lines that don't seem to go together, and a general lack of cohesiveness.
Marie-claude Perras
Sep 15, 2012 Marie-claude Perras rated it liked it
The book was good but like often happens in trilogies, the third book is not always the best.
It took me two weeks to read the book because I was not that interested. It felt like a book 3 by the numbers. I love Kailin Gow and will keep reading her however.
Nikki Archer
Jun 18, 2012 Nikki Archer rated it it was amazing
OMG this was Amazing read so much action kailin gow deliver with the character and the romance. I will have full review on my blog
Every one if you have not red this series. You are missing out A must read
Heather
Love this series. Sometimes it is hard to get past the errors, but I do like the story line. Any news about the release date for the fourth book? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find anything except that it was going to be released in May of this year.
Sinead
Jun 29, 2012 Sinead rated it liked it
I did not really like that Kama would kiss Liam and then few minutes later kiss Torrid! No loyalty or commitment.
Barb Hogan
Jul 02, 2012 Barb Hogan rated it really liked it
Entertaining series, great beach reads. I'm just sorry that I have to wait until December to see how the story gets resolved.
Alex
Nov 03, 2012 Alex rated it it was amazing
I wish I could get the next book in the series already! His book leaves you hanging and wanting more.
Kaara
Kaara rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2013
Brandon Luthi
Brandon Luthi rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2013
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2012
Nakoda Smith
Nakoda Smith rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2013
Juanita
Juanita rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2012
Laura rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2012
Corinna
Corinna rated it did not like it
Jul 21, 2015
Megan
Megan rated it really liked it
May 22, 2013
Lauralindsi Denny
Lauralindsi Denny rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2012
Haley
Haley rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2012
Shannon Cheatham
Shannon Cheatham rated it it was ok
Jul 13, 2013
Dani
Dani rated it it was ok
May 13, 2015
Amulya
Amulya rated it it was ok
Jan 09, 2013
Lisa Wick
Lisa Wick rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2012
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2012
Smile216
Smile216 rated it liked it
Apr 16, 2015
'hlia
'hlia rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2014
Kathy Ann
Kathy Ann rated it liked it
Dec 23, 2012
Donna
Donna rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2016
Adriana
Adriana rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Fast-Trapped (Fast-Track Trilogy, #2)
  • Buried Alive (No Shelter, #3)
  • Slipping Reality
  • The Perimeter (Outside #3)
  • Earth Star (Earth Girl, #2)
  • Aurora (Exodus, #3)
  • Borderlands: Unconquered
  • Undertow
  • Last Chance (Robyn Hunter, #1)
  • The Jelly Bean Crisis
  • If I Die Young
  • Echo in Time (Erasing Time, #2)
  • Awakening (Tankborn, #2)
  • If I Fall (Circle and Cross, #1)
  • The Greek's Stolen Bride
  • Torn
  • The Galahad Legacy (Galahad, #6)
  • The Burn (The Burn, #1)
Having sold over 5 million books, produced and hosted 4 television shows now playing or soon to be playing on Amazon Prime TV and other channels; ALA YALSA Award-winning international bestselling author Kailin Gow is one of the most prolific content creators in American and was called an "innovating author" and an "Author as Influencer" by Goodreads executives at Book Expo America 2014 in their ...more
More about Kailin Gow...