Start by marking “Passion (Desire, #3)” as Want to Read:
Passion (Desire, #3)

Passion (Desire #3)

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  172 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Published June 14th 2012 by Sparklesoup Studios (first published June 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion

Incarnate by Jodi MeadowsA Million Suns by Beth RevisEverneath by Brodi AshtonInsurgent by Veronica RothThe Selection by Kiera Cass
Amazing YA Covers of 2012
256th out of 733 books — 2,343 voters
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra ClareClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareInsurgent by Veronica RothRapture by Lauren KateReached by Ally Condie
Most Awaited Books of 2012
147th out of 249 books — 466 voters

More lists with this book...

Pamela
Continuing story of Kama, Liam, and Torrid. Kama is contemplating her feelings for both men in her life, the one she was to marry and the one who has taught her, protected her, and has shown her true love. As the war ends there is much more conflict to come. Can't wait for the next book.
Missy Olivieri
It was a readable watered down version of Divergent/hunger Games...I keep forgetting that these Are YA books. I also thought the series would be wrapped up but no a fourth book comes out in December... Did I mention that I am so sick of love triangles?
Cassie C
Passion picks up right where Shattered left off. I liked that there was a tiny bit of recap. It was just enough to remind me of everything that happened previously, and I was able to jump right into the marvelous world of Kailin Gow. This has been one of the best dsytopian series I have read, and if you aren't reading this series, you need to pick it up now. I'm serious...go order it from Amazon right this second. Kailin Gow never ceases to amaze me with the fantastic, imaginative world of the D ...more
Stephanie
After reading this third installment, I'm not sure I will even read the next book in the series. It is just so incredibly disjointed and difficult to follow that I have quickly gone from intrigued by the premise to frustrated and turned off by the writing style, strange story lines that don't seem to go together, and a general lack of cohesiveness.
Heather
Love this series. Sometimes it is hard to get past the errors, but I do like the story line. Any news about the release date for the fourth book? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find anything except that it was going to be released in May of this year.
Marie-claude Perras
The book was good but like often happens in trilogies, the third book is not always the best.
It took me two weeks to read the book because I was not that interested. It felt like a book 3 by the numbers. I love Kailin Gow and will keep reading her however.
Nikki Archer
OMG this was Amazing read so much action kailin gow deliver with the character and the romance. I will have full review on my blog
Every one if you have not red this series. You are missing out A must read
Barb Hogan
Entertaining series, great beach reads. I'm just sorry that I have to wait until December to see how the story gets resolved.
Sinead
I did not really like that Kama would kiss Liam and then few minutes later kiss Torrid! No loyalty or commitment.
Alex
I wish I could get the next book in the series already! His book leaves you hanging and wanting more.
Traci
Best one yet. These books are quick reads but I do recommend better proof reading.
Jess
Jess marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Melissa Crady
Melissa Crady marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
~*~Meg~*~
~*~Meg~*~ marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
ares
ares added it
Apr 17, 2015
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Angelia
Angelia marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Stephanie Ewing
Stephanie Ewing marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Afifah
Afifah added it
Feb 24, 2015
Kassandra
Kassandra marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
  • Fast-Trapped (Fast-Track Trilogy, #2)
  • Slipping Reality
  • Buried Alive (No Shelter, #3)
  • The Perimeter (Outside #3)
  • If I Die Young
  • Earth Star (Earth Girl, #2)
  • Armada
  • The Jelly Bean Crisis
  • Reel Life Starring Us
  • The Burn (The Burn, #1)
  • Awakening (Tankborn, #2)
  • Last Chance (Robyn Hunter, #1)
  • Day of Sacrifice Omnibus (Day of Sacrifice #1-6)
  • Echo in Time (Erasing Time, #2)
  • An Act of Deceit (Sarah Woods Mystery Series, #2)
  • Undertow
  • Interrupted: A Life Beyond Words
  • Hell on Church Street
Upcoming! "Blue Room Vol. 5", RELEASE DATE: Wednesday Jan. 7, 2015!

Never miss a new release! Sign up for Kailin's email announcements and you'll automatically get notified as soon as her next book is released: www.kailingowbooks.com for romance and www.theEDGEbooks.com for YA and New Adult.

Kailin Gow uses her author platform to bring awareness to issues affecting young adult and women. She has app
More about Kailin Gow...

Desire (3 books)
  • Desire (Desire, #1)
  • Shattered (Desire, #2)
Bitter Frost (Frost, #1) Loving Summer (Loving Summer, #1) Forever Frost (Frost, #2) Never Say Never (Never Knights, #1) Pulse (Pulse, #1)