Start by marking “Passion (Desire, #3)” as Want to Read:
Passion (Desire, #3)

Passion (Desire #3)

3.66  ·  Rating Details  ·  186 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Published June 14th 2012 by Sparklesoup Studios (first published June 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion

Incarnate by Jodi MeadowsA Million Suns by Beth RevisEverneath by Brodi AshtonInsurgent by Veronica RothThe Selection by Kiera Cass
Amazing YA Covers of 2012
255th out of 740 books — 2,398 voters
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra ClareClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareInsurgent by Veronica RothRapture by Lauren KateReached by Ally Condie
Most Awaited Books of 2012
143rd out of 248 books — 465 voters

More lists with this book...

Pamela
Jun 30, 2012 Pamela rated it really liked it
Continuing story of Kama, Liam, and Torrid. Kama is contemplating her feelings for both men in her life, the one she was to marry and the one who has taught her, protected her, and has shown her true love. As the war ends there is much more conflict to come. Can't wait for the next book.
Missy Olivieri
Jul 09, 2012 Missy Olivieri rated it liked it
It was a readable watered down version of Divergent/hunger Games...I keep forgetting that these Are YA books. I also thought the series would be wrapped up but no a fourth book comes out in December... Did I mention that I am so sick of love triangles?
Cassie C
Jun 22, 2012 Cassie C rated it it was amazing
Passion picks up right where Shattered left off. I liked that there was a tiny bit of recap. It was just enough to remind me of everything that happened previously, and I was able to jump right into the marvelous world of Kailin Gow. This has been one of the best dsytopian series I have read, and if you aren't reading this series, you need to pick it up now. I'm serious...go order it from Amazon right this second. Kailin Gow never ceases to amaze me with the fantastic, imaginative world of the D ...more
Stephanie
Jun 27, 2012 Stephanie rated it it was ok
After reading this third installment, I'm not sure I will even read the next book in the series. It is just so incredibly disjointed and difficult to follow that I have quickly gone from intrigued by the premise to frustrated and turned off by the writing style, strange story lines that don't seem to go together, and a general lack of cohesiveness.
Heather
Love this series. Sometimes it is hard to get past the errors, but I do like the story line. Any news about the release date for the fourth book? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find anything except that it was going to be released in May of this year.
Marie-claude Perras
Sep 15, 2012 Marie-claude Perras rated it liked it
The book was good but like often happens in trilogies, the third book is not always the best.
It took me two weeks to read the book because I was not that interested. It felt like a book 3 by the numbers. I love Kailin Gow and will keep reading her however.
Nikki Archer
Jun 18, 2012 Nikki Archer rated it it was amazing
OMG this was Amazing read so much action kailin gow deliver with the character and the romance. I will have full review on my blog
Every one if you have not red this series. You are missing out A must read
Barb Hogan
Jul 02, 2012 Barb Hogan rated it really liked it
Entertaining series, great beach reads. I'm just sorry that I have to wait until December to see how the story gets resolved.
Sinead
Jun 29, 2012 Sinead rated it liked it
I did not really like that Kama would kiss Liam and then few minutes later kiss Torrid! No loyalty or commitment.
Alex
Nov 03, 2012 Alex rated it it was amazing
I wish I could get the next book in the series already! His book leaves you hanging and wanting more.
Traci
Oct 20, 2012 Traci rated it it was amazing
Best one yet. These books are quick reads but I do recommend better proof reading.
Nizam uddin
Nizam uddin rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2016
ClockworkBookworm
ClockworkBookworm marked it as to-read
May 15, 2016
Tasha hastings
Tasha hastings marked it as to-read
May 15, 2016
Jocelyn Gelabert
Jocelyn Gelabert marked it as to-read
May 11, 2016
Marina
Marina marked it as to-read
May 07, 2016
Chelsea Hanna
Chelsea Hanna marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Abby Yankey
Abby Yankey marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
Raven
Raven marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2016
Laura rated it it was ok
Mar 29, 2016
shanay
shanay marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2016
Kathryn
Kathryn marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016
Melanie Taylor
Melanie Taylor marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2016
Catrina Faust
Catrina Faust rated it did not like it
Mar 02, 2016
Nin
Nin added it
Feb 29, 2016
Gayathri Chintamadaka
Gayathri Chintamadaka marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2016
shannon greer
shannon greer rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2016
  • Fast-Trapped (Fast-Track Trilogy, #2)
  • Slipping Reality
  • No Shelter (No Shelter, #1)
  • If I Die Young
  • Earth Star (Earth Girl, #2)
  • The Clearing (Outside, #2)
  • Aurora (Exodus, #3)
  • Echo in Time (Erasing Time, #2)
  • The Jelly Bean Crisis
  • Undertow
  • Awakening (Tankborn, #2)
  • Charming Blue (Fates, #8)
  • The Galahad Legacy (Galahad, #6)
  • Armada
  • Untitled (Annex, #4)
  • Day of Sacrifice Omnibus (Day of Sacrifice #1-6)
  • If I Fall (Circle and Cross, #1)
  • Last Chance (Robyn Hunter, #1)
Kailin Gow was called an "innovating author" and an "Author as Influencer" by Goodreads executives at Book Expo America 2014 in their speech.

In 2015, Kailin Gow was announced as one of Cindy Crawford's Beauties, who is beautiful on the inside as well as the outside, along with Deborah Messing and Gabrielle Union.

She was called "a successful author who knows how to balance being an author and lif
More about Kailin Gow...