Hunted (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire, #3)

Hunted (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire #3)

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  552 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Published December 27th 2011 by Scholastic, Inc.

Fledgling by Mark A. CooperRevenge by Mark A. CooperAbsolutely Nothing by Mark A. CooperThe Recruit by Robert MuchamoreSilverFin by Charlie Higson
Books Like Alex Rider
193rd out of 459 books — 269 voters
The Maze of Bones by Rick RiordanInto the Gauntlet by Margaret Peterson HaddixThe Sword Thief by Peter LerangisOne False Note by Gordon KormanThe Dead of Night by Peter Lerangis
The 39 Clues
23rd out of 26 books — 36 voters

More lists with this book...

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa
Jenn

***NOTE MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS***

The Vespers are recruiting and the Vesper known as the Watcher has zeroes in on the Cahill children on the clue hunt as their potential candidates. As Cahills they’re young, talented, powerful and usually ruthless. Not to mention they’re in a perfect position to betray their powerful family to the Vespers. But which Cahill child will she choose? And will that person be willing to betray their own family?

The story has a decent action filled plot with ed...more
Steven R. McEvoy
The Clue Hunt

So far this is the longest of the Rapid Fire Short Stories. It is told in a unique way. The Vespers watcher is tracking some of the Cahills as they hunt for the 39 clues. She is making reports on which of the Cahills might be possible turncoats. She is testing them to determine which have the most potential to become Vespers. Her pieces are between incidents, focusing around different members of the Cahill family. These incidents are told from the first person perspective of the ind...more
Mark
love jonahs pose in the front cover, great book. enjoy
Jovy
Very interesting story-telling, it gives me a different point of view on why Sinead became Vesper 3, how Hamilton felt about his dad's clue hunting tactics, about Jonah's and Ian's desire to make their mothers proud. Also how the vespers have been observing them since the beginning...who do you think is the vesper watcher - is it Cheyenne since obviously Sinead is still not part of the vespers? or is it Isabel since I'm not sure when she became vesper 2? or is it Luna?
Marcia Adversalo
Ahhhhh! This book is feeding the paranoia that I developed reading the Cahills v Vespers series. I suppose that's the point. Well played, Clifford Riley, well played! Interesting perspectives come out in this book.
Anna
Up until now (I'm at book 5) this is my favorite Rapid Fire book. I like Jonah, Hamilton and Ian and Sinead, so it was fun through and through for me. Also, it set me on edge about the whole Vesper mole thing.
Carla
I was devastated when I read that the Rapid Fire books would be ebooks because I didn't have an ereader at the time. The first thing I did when I bought my Kindle was buy these books too. I love them!
Zaira
This book is written in most of the kid's POV's (Ian's, Hamilton's, Jonah's etc.) You get to find out a little bit of what the Vesper's are planning and overall really interesting! Whoo!
Amy Jackson
I liked all of the other teams' point of view, some more than the actual books showed. It was kind of disturbing to know that the Vespers were watching them- for everything.
Lily
This series is very interesting. I loved this book and I read it nonstop. It so so good and I really enjoyed reading this. I cannot wait to finish this series.
☞Proud☜ ☺✌Bookworm☮♪
i thought it was really cool how you got an inside look on what the other competitors were doing! now the 4th...
Percyjfan
Sep 06, 2012 Percyjfan marked it as to-read

Where do they get these people to play the characters???!!! Is he wearing lipstick?
Jennifer Ware
Used to buy these for my son, now I'm buying them for my nephews. Great books for boys!
Eric Zulueta
Great read as always.. Hmm.. Bite-sized 39 Clues? :)
Jacob
More insight into the clue hunt.
Km
Km marked it as to-read
Ellie Sherburne
Ellie Sherburne marked it as to-read
Grammatoula
Grammatoula marked it as to-read
Kimberly Bornt
Kimberly Bornt marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Caitlyn Tiszai
Caitlyn Tiszai marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
James Wiggins
James Wiggins marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
  • Flashpoint (The 39 Clues: Unstoppable, #4)
  • Nowhere to Run (The 39 Clues: Unstoppable, #1)
  • Countdown (The 39 Clues: Unstoppable, #3)
  • Breakaway (The 39 Clues: Unstoppable, #2)
  • Trust No One (The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, #5)
  • Shatterproof (The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, #4)
  • The Dead of Night (The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, #3)
  • Day of Doom (The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, #6)
  • 39 Clues Agent Handbook
  • The 39 Clues Complete Collection: Books 1-10
  • The Black Circle (The 39 Clues, #5)
  • Into the Gauntlet (The 39 Clues, #10)
  • Divide and Conquer (Infinity Ring #2)
Legacy (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire, #1) Operation Trinity (The 39 Clues: The Cahill Files, #1) Turbulence (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire, #5) Crushed (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire, #4) Invasion (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire, #6)