Start by marking “Fireworks (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire, #7)” as Want to Read:
Fireworks (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire, #7)

Fireworks (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire #7)

4.18  ·  Rating Details ·  1,152 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
The last of seven brand new 39 Clues stories, with an explosive secret revealed!

The holidays can be hard for any family, but they're particularly tough for the Cahills. Amy Cahill is exhausted from her training. Dan can't forget the tragedies he witnessed on the Clue hunt. Ian and Natalie Kabra are trying to enjoy the London festivities, but it's hard without their parents
Published December 31st 2011 by Scholastic, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Fireworks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fireworks

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa
Mark
Apr 03, 2014 Mark rated it it was amazing
tops it of being the last book of the serious. keep writing 39 clues.
Steven R. McEvoy
Fifteen Months After The Clue Hunt

This final book in the Rapid Fire mini series begins with Dan messing up big time. Next, Amy is trying to get the family to agree to a training schedule and roles and responsibilities. Finally something unexpected - Dan and Amy pull it together and work as a team to pull off a surprise for New Year's Eve. But the book ends with a sinister warning. So beware.

I love the original 39 Clues books, and have on my short list to read the second series The Cahills vs. Ve
David Luong
The reason I didn't liked this book too much is that it starts discussing only on one particular issue. Anyways, Amy returns home after suffering deep exhaustion from her previous journey, while Ian and Natalie celebrate a religious festival in England. Without their parents, it was hard for
them to held such a special event; at the same time, Dan kept thinking about the tragedies in the past. At the end of the book, Amy and Dan attain fortune, and bought a jet plane to visit the other
cahills. Ag
Marcia Adversalo
Jul 04, 2012 Marcia Adversalo rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this a great deal. You get to see more of the bonding between the younger Cahill generation. Finally they start getting along. However, not everything is calm, because it never is with the Vespers around. My confusion is that the preview advertised a big surprise, but I wasn't really surprised by anything in this book. I enjoyed these seven books a great deal and would strongly recommend them to anyone who has read the 39 Clues series.
Jovy
May 06, 2013 Jovy rated it it was amazing
Small, simple things count like having clean fun with your family especially when your lives have been one danger to another continuously and one of the most evil person in the world is planning to end your lives...

Loved this book, the Cahill kids were just simply kids (even only for a few hours) enjoying the company of their cousins and friends.
Kimberley Ang
Aug 23, 2013 Kimberley Ang rated it it was amazing
All work no play and no one to support in what she was doing just because they don`t know what dangerous secret she was hiding from them to keep them safe and happy at the moment... i really pitied Amy and i wished the Cahill`s were nicer to her... but at the end i`m glad she knew how to loosened up and have fun with them at New Year`s Eve ...more
Nickie
Nov 08, 2014 Nickie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was hoping for a larger secret at the end of this mini series but I had already pieced that development together. This series was fun, but not necessary. I would still recommend this to series followers.
Carla
Mar 20, 2014 Carla rated it really liked it
Shelves: 39-clues
I was devastated when I read that the Rapid Fire books would be ebooks because I didn't have an ereader at the time. The first thing I did when I bought my Kindle was buy these books too. I love them!
Allisa
Feb 02, 2012 Allisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor, suspense, adventure
This book was awesome, the perfect ending to the series! This particular book made me smile and laugh so much! Don't miss it!
Amy Jackson
Sep 28, 2014 Amy Jackson rated it really liked it
Not a bad story, considering it's not even from one of the actual authors of the series. But I liked the New Years party gone wrong, it was a fun read.
Lily
Jul 09, 2014 Lily rated it it was amazing
This was a really good series. I'm glad they wrote this series. This was a great end to the Rapid Fire series.
Alisha Ahmed
Dec 28, 2014 Alisha Ahmed rated it it was amazing
The best one yet

This one was the best rapid fire I have ever read and I have read all of them, if you want to buy only one this one is the one.
Kate Mowery
No great revelations in this series, but you get a look inside the head of each major character and get more background on the beginnings of the Clue Hunt.
☞Sierra☜ Bookworm☺️♪
the ending was so sweet for the Cahills! But not so much for the Rosenblooms...uh oh! subtle spoilers! now to Cahills vs Vespers!
Aria
Aria rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2014
Abby Rose
Abby Rose rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2012
Mia Fick
Mia Fick rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2014
Leila Gioanne
Leila Gioanne rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2013
R
R rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2013
Bookiemonster
Bookiemonster rated it it was amazing
Dec 23, 2012
Cara Wong
Cara Wong rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2016
Antoinette Kerr
Antoinette Kerr rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2014
Rachel Cori
Rachel Cori rated it liked it
Mar 28, 2012
Ben Esry
Ben Esry rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2016
Whitney Reves
Whitney Reves rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2015
Darren Blake
Darren Blake rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2012
Alyssa Gail
Alyssa Gail rated it really liked it
Jan 19, 2013
Eve714
Eve714 rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2015
Pedro
Pedro rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2014
  • Nowhere to Run (The 39 Clues: Unstoppable, #1)
  • Trust No One (The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, #5)
  • Flashpoint (The 39 Clues: Unstoppable, #4)
  • The Dead of Night (The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, #3)
  • Countdown (The 39 Clues: Unstoppable, #3)
  • Breakaway (The 39 Clues: Unstoppable, #2)
  • Mission Atomic (The 39 Clues: Doublecross, #4)
  • Mission Hurricane (The 39 Clues: Doublecross, #3)
  • Shatterproof (The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, #4)
  • Mission Hindenburg (The 39 Clues: Doublecross, #2)
  • Day of Doom (The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, #6)
  • The 39 Clues slipcase 2 (#4-6)
  • The Black Book of Buried Secrets
  • The 39 Clues: Agent Handbook
  • Vespers Rising (The 39 Clues, #11)
  • Into the Gauntlet (The 39 Clues, #10)

The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire (7 books)
  • Legacy (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire, #1)
  • Ignition (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire, #2)
  • Hunted (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire, #3)
  • Crushed (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire, #4)
  • Turbulence (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire, #5)
  • Invasion (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire, #6)