Start by marking “Worth His Freedom” as Want to Read:
Worth His Freedom

Worth His Freedom

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Miria, a young noblewoman on the cusp of an arranged marriage, meets the Ausir Tsalrin, her father's mysterious assassin, and sparks fly immediately. Tsalrin is trapped by an ancient curse, and Miria cannot escape her father or the husband to whom he would sell her, a man who sees her merely as a political tool.

Miria and Tsalrin's position is impossible, but neither one wi
Published November 7th 2011 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Worth His Freedom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Worth His Freedom

Ollie
Review by Ollie for bittenbyparanormalromance

The title of this book is so appropriate and truly encompasses the depth of the emotions and the turmoil that Tsalrin and Miria encounter together. Now do not think that it was all heartache. The developing love between Tslarin and Miria, and Tslarin's growing trust in both feeling love for her and her love for him was beautiful and very moving at times. When these two get together they really burn up the pages.

What truly captivated me about this book
Katherine Wyvern
I like romance, I really do; but I like fantasy even more, and that is what really got me in this book. There is a complex original world (not medieval, rather classic, but in a fantasy key, quite unexpected)that I would love to explore more. It is true that it is only a background to the love story, but it is a luxurious background which gives the characters and their adventures great depth and interest.
I really loved the two main charachters. Miria is so uber-sweet that sometimes I felt like
Pam
I've always loved a good fantasy setting book. Adonis Devereux weaves a new world without the annoyance of me needing a dictionary at the end of the book to figure out what the terminology means. It's a classic example of showing the reader instead of straight out telling what the meaning of the word are.

I like the parallels between Tsalrin and Miria, the connection between them both being slaves. Again, I can't say this enough... very good world building. I think Miria finding the similarities
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Full Review: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2...

This has the same time period as the TV show Spartacus: Blood and Sand with the whole Domina and Dominus thing. I loved the TV show, which made me crave this book.The problem was the plot holes. Just because the author understands the plot, doesn’t mean the reader will grasp it as clearly.What really made me downgrade Worth His Freedom was the use of words that had no explanation. Jared? I’m sure she didn’t mean the modern jewelry store. Skenj
Heather
I enjoyed reading this book. It was a little slow at the beginning. You come into this new world with weird names and places and it can be a little confusing but also very exciting because it's so different. It's full of great characters (good and bad) with awesome places and very unique names.
Elyzabeth VaLey
I finally found the time to read this book which had been sitting on my e-reader since November. The authors easily drew me into their fantasy world with two compelling characters that tugged at my heartstrings. Tslarin's and Miria's battle against the world became my battle as I suffered through their pain and rejoiced their joys. The erotic scenes in this book are an extra. They could have easily been erased and "Worth his Freedom" would still stand as a great read.
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
April
April marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2013
Plava12
Plava12 marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2013
Doris O'Connor
Doris O'Connor marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2012
Ursula
Ursula added it
May 30, 2012
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2012
Tory Michaels
Tory Michaels marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2012
Erin Hurst
Erin Hurst marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2012
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2012
Adonis Devereux
Dec 28, 2011 Adonis Devereux added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Adonis Devereux is two people made one. He grew up in Michigan and in rural Indiana, a Midwestern boy with a passion for story. She was rootless, a Virginia native who lived in London, Paris, and Rome before her parents settled just outside Tokyo. Like him, stories burned in her.

They met in university at a poetry reading, and their love story continued into marriage, graduate school, and half a do
More about Adonis Devereux...
Burn Like Ice Bride for the God-King The Twelve Naughty Princesses CHASING EARTH AND FLAME Love Comes Twice