Start by marking “Michael (The Airel Saga, #2)” as Want to Read:
Michael (The Airel Saga, #2)

Michael (The Airel Saga #2)

Michael did the unthinkable to save Airel from death, but now must live with the choices he has made, good and evil. Tortured by his past and haunted by his future, Michael seeks redemption. Airel drink in new life only to find that old wounds and deep scars do not heal overnight. Can she forgive her love or lose him forever in her mind.
Published June 15th 2012 by StoneHouse Ink (first published May 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Michael, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Michael

Jagged
Jun 11, 2012 Jagged rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-have
I like these books. I like that Airel isn't some bratty, self depreciating attention whore. But she doesn't quite meet bad ass criteria.
I found it odd that she didn't really give a shit about her supposed best friend. For the most part she left her to herself. I just didn't see the legitimacy in that. She was also the last to notice severe drastic changes in her. She kept pushing aside thoughts about it, instead of addressing them and seeing how her friend was truly holding up.
I liked all the mi
Cherri-Anne
Apr 18, 2014 Cherri-Anne rated it it was amazing
(addition to review: Please be careful which editions you purchase. There is 1 Airel book and 1 Michael book that have both part 1&2 (A) and part 3&4 (M). There is only 1 Uriel, so no worries there.)

This series is absolutely not anything I imagined it would be - It is more!! Oh so much more!! While this series does start off as a YA book with Airel, it very quickly sucks you in and before you know it, you are living the lives of (& with) Airel, Kim, Michael, Kreios and Ellie and the
Liz
Jul 27, 2012 Liz rated it it was ok
I really wanted to love this book, but did you notice how long it took me to read it? UGH! It's never taken me this long to read a book in forever!

I liked the characters and the story had potential, but I can't stand a book that jumps around every 20 paragraphs or so from one characters story to another IT WAS SO DISTRACTING FOR ME! I seriously know what it's like for people with ADD, lol.

I finished the book ONLY because I really was curious about Ellie and I LOVE the whole angel whose name star
Cat
May 06, 2012 Cat rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The pros:
- cool cover
- the characters talk like they're supposed to; slang thrown in here and there, the use of the word 'like', etc
- classic good vs. evil battle
- lots of 'cultural' (demons/angels) history

The cons:
- perhaps it's because I wasn't that in to the story and it's been awhile since I read Airel but I found the story really confusing
- zero character growth
- no mystery left
- "twist" at the end of the story was predictable
- misspelling of Kreios' name (Drieos)

I really wanted to like thi
Jessica
Apr 06, 2015 Jessica rated it it was amazing
I must say that although I have only read Airel and Michael, I absolutely love this saga! I would really love to see the Airel saga in a television series, movies would be good as well but I believe a television series would capture more detail from the books. I love how the author had so many angles in which he was expressing the story, it made everything more interesting while leading up to the end of this book (which left me wanting more). I appreciate the plethora of information from past an ...more
May 16, 2012 Sarah rated it really liked it

Michael is a good follow up to Airel. There is more action in this book and a few twists thrown at you with one heck of a cliffhanger at the end. There were times when the chemestry between Airel and Michael didn't seem to be as effortless as in Airel, but I was still pulled into their story. There was something that I had suspected early on and was happy to have my suspission confirmed. As someone who loves happy endings I really can't wait to see what happens in the next book, Uriel. If you a
Pasza
Apr 28, 2012 Pasza rated it really liked it
Shelves: pleasure-reads
Though i did feel the way Airel and Michael talk to each other was a bit cheesy and unrealistic & i would hope to never read Airel calling him mister again or him calling her "du-hude"[at least i hope normal teens dont talk like this], i did really like the story in general. lots of action, twists and also tender moments makes this another great book. I didnt really care for the random peoples points of view, but i understand it was to give a broader picture of the story and whats going on b ...more
Shannon Parlett
May 15, 2012 Shannon Parlett rated it liked it
Shelves: favorites
I throughly enjoyed the first book in this series. It was my first time reading in this genere about angels. I thought the first book was well written and facinating.
This second book, although the story is just as beautiful, lacks a connection for me. I thought the conversations between the two main characters, Michael and Airel, were too forced and too immature.
Other than the problem connecting with the childish things they said to one another, I managed to still enjoy the plot.
I am still eager
Bridget
Apr 18, 2012 Bridget rated it it was ok
This sequel just didn't grab my attention. I picked up and put down this book so many times, I almost didn't finish it. A good book should make you want to keep reading, but I barely cared even during the apex of the action.

Mostly, I don't really like the style of jumping around constantly from person to person in a book. I like books where things all flow together better and the narrative isn't going between 1000 year jumps.
Kayla Williams
Okay so I've really been trying to get into this series and I couldn't stand it until maybe midway through the book. The final part though has me hooked enough to keep reading. I also just wanna say it was pretty obvious who Ellie actually was. Also, thank god Ariel finally put on her big girl panties. Now I just need to find Uriel... >_>
Michele
Jun 29, 2012 Michele rated it liked it
I loved the first book, so I thought I would pick this up and read what happens next. The story line was really good, I just didn't like the points of view changed every couple of paragraphs. Half of the time I wasn't really sure who's point of view I was reading. If there is a next book I will probably get it, just to see how this ends and to see if it's written any better.
Christin
Feb 08, 2016 Christin rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks
I enjoyed this one much more than the first, but probably because it dove right into where Airel left off. No slow introduction of characters needed. I had no idea there would be another book in the series, so I expected a conclusion. I gasped when I reached the end! Hope I don't have to wait too long for part 3!! Not sure I can...
Tina
Aug 28, 2013 Tina rated it really liked it
Må tilstå at jeg bedre kan lide denne bog end Ariel.
At læse hvordan Michel kæmper mod sine indre dæmoner og Ariel kæmper for at stole på ham efter det ultimative bedrag.
Kim viser sit sande jeg, ikke et kønt syn.
Glæder mig til Uriel udkommer.
Nicole Hewitt
May 23, 2012 Nicole Hewitt rated it it was ok
This book just didn't hold my interest. I finished it, but just barely. I found the writing style to be frustrating and was perplexed when I got to the ending. I don't think I'll bother with the others in this series.
Crystal Anderson
Jun 16, 2012 Crystal Anderson rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the new characters and reading the love story continue and how he saves Ariel. My mouth dropped at the end when Kreois found his long lost daughter that he thought was dead! I can't wait until the next book come out! When does that come available?
  ღ☆ღ  Brenda
Oct 11, 2012 ღ☆ღ Brenda rated it it was amazing
Michael is a swoon worthy dream of a boyfriend,even with demonic side that he fights so much! Love this on going love story with so much action,mystery,angels and demons!! Can't wait for the next one!!
Tanya
Jun 12, 2012 Tanya rated it liked it
Shelves: 2-kindle
I really liked the first book in this series but I'm a little dissapointed with this one. It took me over week to read because there were a lot of dead spots. The ending was good though and I'm definitely picking up the sequel.
Kyle Pinkston
Oct 23, 2013 Kyle Pinkston is currently reading it
This is a fun sequel to the great airel. not only is it a fun story with unique monsters and characters, but i have a fan-fiction short story published in the back! not to toot my own horn, of course. but these books are pretty dang awesome.
Katie
Mar 11, 2013 Katie rated it really liked it
SUCKED IN AAND WAITING FOR BOOK 3...have I mentioned damn it?
Paula Pickwick
Jan 01, 2013 Paula Pickwick rated it it was amazing
Great 2nd book of the trilogy!
Shwetha
Oct 22, 2012 Shwetha rated it it was amazing
It was freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want the next book RIGHT NOW!!!
Miriam
Aug 01, 2012 Miriam rated it liked it
Shelves: 2012
I didn't like this one as well as the last one. it was a lot darker and things often felt rushed to me.
Krista
Aug 09, 2012 Krista rated it liked it
See my comments from Airel - same.
Dina
Nov 07, 2013 Dina rated it really liked it
I read this and couldn't stop but by the third book in the series... I didn't really care as much, it was a bit to much drama.
Tracie Garcia
Sep 01, 2012 Tracie Garcia rated it liked it
I've enjoyed this series much more than I thought I would. Book two was a good one and harder to predict than the first. I'll be looking forward to book three for sure.
Cortnei Miller
Sep 08, 2012 Cortnei Miller rated it really liked it

Once again, Aaron Patterson did not disappoint. Can't wait for Uriel to come out on Kindle!
Jordan
Aug 31, 2015 Jordan added it
I love this book
Lynn Clark
Jul 08, 2012 Lynn Clark rated it it was ok
The story line is alright but extremely predictable. Ended in a cliff hanger for the third book and didn't even do that well. I tried the series but I honestly don't recommend it.
Hannah Rahman
Oct 25, 2014 Hannah Rahman rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!! it was just as good as the first one! And the unexpected twists made it very exciting!
Rebecca Lappe
Rebecca Lappe rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2012
  • Mea Culpa (Requiem, #1.5)
  • My Soul to Keep  (Soul Keeper, #1)
  • Rise from Darkness (Battle for Souls, #1)
  • Beguiled (Immortal Essence #4)
  • Sacrifice (The Descendants, # 2)
  • Sacred Bloodlines (The Sacred Guardians, #1)
  • Son of Eden (Tales of the Guardian #1)
  • Water (Elemental, #3)
  • Until Next Time (The Angel Chronicles, #1)
  • Feathermore (Feathermore, #1)
  • Revelation (The Guardians, #3)
  • Book of Life (Knight Angels, #3)
  • A History Renewed (The Mercer Legacy, #2)
  • Predestined (Preordained, #2)
  • Charade (Heven and Hell, #2)
  • Crystal Tomb (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles, #3)
  • Valefar Vol. 1: Demon Kissed Novella (Demon Kissed)
  • Severed (Cloud Prophet Trilogy, #3)

The Airel Saga (3 books)
  • Uriel (The Airel Saga, #3)
  • Airel: The Awakening (The Airel Saga: Book 1, Part 1)