Start by marking “The Color Encyclopedia of Incredible Airplanes” as Want to Read:
The Color Encyclopedia of Incredible Airplanes

The Color Encyclopedia of Incredible Airplanes

3.8  ·  Rating Details ·  5 Ratings  ·  1 Review
The perfect gift for dads, grads, and aviation fans of all ages, The Color Encyclopedia of Incredible Airplanes gives a complete rundown of 150 of the world's best-loved flying machines, from the first biplanes to military jets and jumbo airliners to today's most technologically advanced planes. Presented chronologically to clearly show technological advances, The Color En ...more
Hardcover
Published March 19th 2007 by DK

To ask other readers questions about The Color Encyclopedia of Incredible Airplanes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Color Encyclopedia of Incredible Airplanes

Freda Mans-Labianca
Jul 02, 2012 Freda Mans-Labianca rated it really liked it
I love all things aeronautics. Airplanes, Helicopters, Gliders, Parachutes, if it's airborne, I'm interested. I have no idea where I get it from either.
This book is amazing for an airplane lover like me. It has everything, and I mean everything, from the start of air-time to now. The photos accompanying the paragraphs about where the plane came from, really give you a sense of looking back in time. I had a couple, "Whoa!", moments when reading.
I think people of all ages will enjoy this. Of cours
Aaron Acklen
Aaron Acklen rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2015
Limingz
Limingz rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2015
Joel Martin
Joel Martin rated it liked it
Sep 16, 2012
Larkin
Larkin rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2013
Otto
Otto added it
Jan 30, 2011
Matthew
Matthew marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2015