Start by marking “Return to Eaton Trilogy: When Loves Speaks Contemporary Romance” as Want to Read:
Return to Eaton Trilogy: When Loves Speaks Contemporary Romance

Return to Eaton Trilogy: When Loves Speaks Contemporary Romance (Return to Eaton: When Love Speaks #1-3)

Return to Eaton Trilogy: When Loves Speaks is a trilogy of contemporary romance novels by Robin Van Auken, writing as Madeline Sloane. Readers can enjoy "Distracted," "East of Eaton" and "West Wind" in one edition.

Erin Andersen specializes in motivation. When Stephen Spence misses one too many deadlines, the publisher sends her to salvage the book. He blames writ
Published 2011 by Robin Van Auken

To ask other readers questions about Return to Eaton Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Return to Eaton Trilogy

Nov 27, 2011 Sandra rated it liked it

In the first book of this trilogy, we meet Spence, an artist/painter, and Erin, an editor working for a publishing company.

Erin is portrayed as a nice, intelligent young woman, an image that should be questioned when we find out that her ex-husband Aidan still lives with her after their divorce while he looks for a place to live. We are given the impression that Erin is just too nice for her own good because anyone else would have tossed his cheating behind out on the street
Oct 07, 2012 Junying rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sexy encounters, sweet romance, beautiful writing and worth-reading!

I very much enjoyed Madeline Sloane's trilogy.

I read West Wind a while ago and found it enthralling and entertaining, so much so that I went on and bought the trilogy, all set in a fictional place called Eaton. I love the beautiful Sabrina and her love interest Jay, and found the sex scenes exceptionally well done, tender, romantic and sensual.

In Distracted and East of Eaton, I was greeted with equally satisfying love stories,
Melanie Adkins
Dec 07, 2011 Melanie Adkins rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Distracted, East of Eaton and West Wind are filled with independent, strong, wonderful women. This series shows women the way they should be. Able to cope and function on their own, but increased when they add the right man to their life. Doing their job and raising their family the way everyone should, when these men happen into their world. Love comes without them realizing it but with all the bells and whistles.

I very highly recommend this series to everyone!! It's romantic, sweet, funny and
Jan 22, 2013 Tammy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Distracted" "East of Eaton" and "West Wind" are the three contemporary romances found in this Trilogy. Each book has a solid story line with three women, who though in different situations, are all strong and independent. None of them are looking for the relationships in which they suddenly find themselves! Every woman can relate to the these women: book editor, entrepreneur single mom and financial advisor. Incredible family dynamics with crazy, happy, sad, scary twists and turns that threaten ...more
Jacqueline Driggers
Excellent buy, excellent books. Three great romance novels all in one bundle. Gee, I do so love boxed sets! And Madeline Sloane has written 3 great romance novels for you.
Amanda Smith
Amanda Smith rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2012
Maria Pena
Maria Pena rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2013
Elizabeth Ayala
Elizabeth Ayala rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2012
Sharonlee rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2012
Cher Macinnis
Cher Macinnis rated it it was amazing
Nov 23, 2012
Robin Van Auken, writing as Madeline Sloane, is a writer with more than 25 years experience in journalism. In addition to fiction, she writes regional history books. Her educational background is in anthropology and she is an adjunct instructor at a private, liberal arts college.
Her books include elements of her passions – travel, boating, history and archaeology.
The characters are generally from
More about Madeline Sloane...

Return to Eaton: When Love Speaks (3 books)
  • Distracted (Return to Eaton: When Love Speaks Contemporary Romance Series, #1)
  • East of Eaton (When Love Speaks Contemporary Romance, #2)
  • West Wind (Return to Eaton: When Love Speaks Contemporary Romance Series, #3)