Start by marking “Beg Me” as Want to Read:
Beg Me

Beg Me

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  92 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Tessa fantasizes about being tied up and tantalized with pleasure. She longs for a man to take control, to drive her wild with lust. But she’s never been able to let go and indulge in her most taboo desires.

The second Jared sees Tessa, he wants her. Her fierce intelligence and repressed sensuality call to him, make him burn with a passion he hasn’t felt in years.

Jared offe
ebook
Published November 16th 2011 by Ellora's Cave (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Beg Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beg Me

Heather in FL
Tessa has felt like she might want to try D/s for a long time. Last time she voiced her needs, however, her fiance berated her and left her. So she's understandably skittish. But one night, she decides to check out one of the local BDSM clubs. The first guy to approach her skeeved her out. Second guy, she agrees to let him try spanking her, but she forgets her safeword and ends up being saved by Jared. She tries to be defiant with him, but he proves to her unequivocally that she is a sub and he ...more
Guylou
This was recommended by a friend! I guess we have different taste when it comes to books.
Romancing the Book
Posted on Romancing the Book's blog
Reviewed by~Shyla
Review Copy Provided by~the Publisher

This story was previously published elsewhere under the title Devil’s Dance and has been revised for Ellora’s Cave. If you like smoking-hot spanking scenes, public naughtiness and determined alpha males, this one’s for you.

Review: Beg Me is everything you could want in a short erotic tale, and more. I loved the characters, the heat was off the charts, and the background was just enough without being overwhel
Cyn Mistress Kitty
This book was just ok for me. For one thing it was way too short and although I liked Jared, he certainly was a mild mannered Dom. It was kind of hard to believe he was the owner of a BDSM club and in his own life he just played at being a Dom and wasn't a very strong one at that. Also, I had a hard time believing Tessa was a sex therapist when she had so many sexual hang ups of her own.
Karolyne
This book held my attention from the first page. It was well written and fast paced and I liked the main characters. Then about three quarters into the book I wanted to throw my kindle across the room! The author lost me at the point as it seemed that from there the store was rushed and then it ended abruptly and in my view unsatisfactorily.
Divalish Smile
Rating 4.5 stars

Really enjoyed this book. I love a heroine I can relate to and one that is into the same kinds of things I'm in to. And then when she meet a dominate man that I would be into I am instantly sold!! Really liked this authors writing style. I'll be sure to check out her other books.
Carrie Angel
If you like smoking-hot spanking scenes, public naughtiness and determined alpha males, this one's for you.
Carrie
Jodie
Short & sexy schmexy!!
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Kathi
Kathi marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Tristi Palmer
Tristi Palmer marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Samantha Marquez
Samantha Marquez marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Lost_withinbooks (Amy)
Lost_withinbooks (Amy) marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Sherry Haynes
Sherry Haynes marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Akanksha Agrawal
Akanksha Agrawal marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Ğlitter Argento
Ğlitter Argento marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Mara
Mara marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Slapping Leather (Rawhide, #2)
  • Silk
  • A Spanking for Valentine
  • Love Slave to the Sicilian Billionaire (Guilty Pleasures, # 4)
  • Angel Cuffs
  • An Invitation: Alayna's Training
  • A Kept Woman
  • Exceeding Boundaries
  • Creative License
  • The Banshee and the Linebacker
  • Josh's Justice (Bad in Boots, #4)
  • Jane and the Sneaky Dom
  • Graceful Mischief (Graceful, #2)
  • Levi's Ultimatum (Purgatory Masters, #2)
  • A Little Harmless Lie (Harmless, #4)
  • Mardi Gras
  • Tristan's Temptation (Wired #2)
  • Recipe for Submission
Multi-published author, Scarlett Sanderson is a librarian by day and an erotic romance novelist by night. She lives in suburban England with her significant other and dreams of having Lara Croft type adventures. As a reader, she loves to immerse herself in sweeping tales of romance, fantasy and most of all, tantalizing erotica. Those are the elements she tries to weave into the stories she creates ...more
More about Scarlett Sanderson...
At Their Command Wicked Game Claiming Ruby The Invitation Curve Lovers – Three BBW Erotic Romances From Xcite Books