Start by marking “Ninjas Don't Bake Pumpkin Pies (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #38)” as Want to Read:
Ninjas Don't Bake Pumpkin Pies (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #38)

Ninjas Don't Bake Pumpkin Pies (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids #38)

The new baker in town makes a mean pumpkin pie. But could he really be a Ninja plotting to steal some valuable Japanese art? It's up to the Bailey School Kids to find out!
Published November 1st 1999 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Ninjas Don't Bake Pumpkin Pies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ninjas Don't Bake Pumpkin Pies

Seth
Feb 17, 2015 Seth rated it it was ok
Shelves: by-myself
They got a school vacation. They smelled something delicious. The delicious smell was pumpkin pie. They thought the owner of the pumpkin pie place was a ninja.They thought he was a ninja because he acted like one.
Kimberly
Sep 16, 2014 Kimberly rated it it was amazing
The collection of "The adventures of the Bailey School Kids" stories are among my all-time favorite children's books. Witty, mischievous and fun, these short and silly books continue to bring giggles to the young and old. Just as I have enjoyed them as a kid, my own children also love them today. I even catch myself re-reading them (alone) from time to time. What can I say? I guess I'll always be a BSK kid at heart.
Shannan
Nov 05, 2008 Shannan rated it liked it
Shelves: 2008
I'm going to give all of these Bailey School Kids stories a 3 star rating unless I come across one that is amazing. Ray loves these because they are all about ghosts and vampires, etc and they are fun mysteries. I don't like how all the stories basically have the same plot line. But they are fun for him and got us reading chapter books.
Jerome
Apr 24, 2015 Jerome rated it really liked it
Funny and interesting. The city has a new baker from Japan who demonstrates an obsession with anything having to do with feudal Japan. Is he really a ninja? The team will have to find out, which, typically, they sort of do but really don’t.

Still fine, though.
The Brothers
Feb 13, 2016 The Brothers rated it really liked it
Asher (7yo) read.
Heidi Schutt
Jun 16, 2012 Heidi Schutt rated it liked it
Great starter-mystery for elementary aged kids. I appreciated the little details like when the characters used encyclopedias to research, went to a museum and also saved their money to buy things they wanted.
Logan
Mar 07, 2015 Logan rated it really liked it
Read these all in while I was in middle school and loved them, giving them a 3.5-4.0 for my past 12 year old self.
Annie
Aug 30, 2011 Annie rated it it was amazing
it was funny and the kids believed something that a girl thinks is a ninja that bakes pumkin pies
Isabel
Isabel marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
Elissia
Elissia marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2016
Shaylee J
Shaylee J rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2016
Shauna
Shauna marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2016
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2016
Sarah Opett
Sarah Opett marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2016
Marily
Marily rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2016
Kara
Kara added it
Aug 15, 2016
Sheldon Smith
Sheldon Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2016
Darrian
Darrian marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2016
Jordan
Jordan rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2016
Leah Jeanie
Leah Jeanie rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2016
Tammy
Tammy added it
Jul 14, 2016
Andrew Vickers
Andrew Vickers marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Stanley Faris
Stanley Faris marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2016
Whitney Ussery
Whitney Ussery marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Ay
Ay rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2016
Cathi
Cathi rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2016
jhh 1 7 Nov 12, 2008 09:14AM
  • Mystery at the Washington Monument (Capital Mysteries #8)
  • The Bears' Christmas
  • Mouse Overboard! (Geronimo Stilton #62)
  • Baby Blues 07: I Saw Elvis In My Ultrasound
  • My Pops Is Tops! (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #25)
  • Reindeer Do Wear Striped Underwear (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #2)
  • Bookmarks Are People Too! (Here's Hank, #1)
  • The Sporty Sprite (Pixie Tricks, #6)
  • Cam Jansen and the Triceratops Pops Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #15)
  • Wiggling Worms at Work
  • How the Leopard Got His Claws
  • Polar Bear Patrol (The Magic School Bus Chapter Book, #13)
  • Flat Stanley and the Haunted House
  • Mr. Putter & Tabby Paint the Porch
Debbie Dadey is the author and co-author of 162 books for children, including the Mermaid Tales series from Simon and Schuster and the beloved Adventures of The Bailey School Kids from Scholastic. Ms. Dadey is a former teacher and librarian. Please like her at Facebook.com/debbiedadey.
More about Debbie Dadey...

The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids (1 - 10 of 51 books)
  • Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #1)
  • Werewolves Don't Go to Summer Camp (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #2)
  • Santa Claus Doesn't Mop Floors (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #3)
  • Leprechauns Don't Play Basketball (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #4)
  • Ghosts Don't Eat Potato Chips (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #5)
  • Frankenstein Doesn't Plant Petunias (The Adventures Of The Bailey School Kids, #6)
  • Aliens Don't Wear Braces (Bailey School Kids #7)
  • Genies Don't Ride Bicycles (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #8)
  • Pirates Don't Wear Pink Sunglasses (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #9)
  • Witches Don't Do Backflips (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #10)