Start by marking “Mrs. Jeepers in Outer Space (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Special, #4)” as Want to Read:

Mrs. Jeepers in Outer Space (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Specials #4)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  139 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The Bailey School Kids have blasted off to space camp for a week of outer space learning and fun, but there's one catch. Their vampire teacher is going with them!
Published July 1st 1999 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Mrs. Jeepers in Outer Space, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mrs. Jeepers in Outer Space

Jerome
Another fun Bailey School kids tale. Mrs. Jeepers takes the class on a trip to a space camp. Of course, the kids suspect she will turn the scientists at camp into vampires. Fun and imaginative.
Maggie Sitter
I loved the book. Its cool that they got to go to space, and I really like the book I think that you will too.
PWRL
Jun 25, 2014 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2014-new
SM
Kimberly
The collection of "The adventures of the Bailey School Kids" stories are among my all-time favorite children's books. Witty, mischievous and fun, these short and silly books continue to bring giggles to the young and old. Just as I have enjoyed them as a kid, my own children also love them today. I even catch myself re-reading them (alone) from time to time. What can I say? I guess I'll always be a BSK kid at heart.
Deborah Harris
Dec 27, 2013 Deborah Harris added it
Shelves: a23, ar-4
AR Quiz No. 34933 EN Fiction
Accelerated Reader Quiz Information IL: LG - BL: 4.1 - AR Pts: 2.0
Accelerated Reader Quiz Type Information AR Quiz Types: RP, VP
Molly
Nov 11, 2012 Molly added it
A silly series that creates more questions than it answers. It's great for formulating theories as well as predictions. The class dynamics should be very familiar to those of the Magic School Bus generation.
Addison
It had some really good details and Mrs. Jeepers was a vampire. SHe was trying to take over the blast camp, which trains people if they want to go to outer space.
Logan
Read these all in while I was in middle school and loved them, giving them a 3.5-4.0 for my past 12 year old self.
Angel Carter
Angel Carter marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Ramita Rajesh
Ramita Rajesh marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Hannah Parrett
Hannah Parrett marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Laiba Noor
Laiba Noor marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Karen Lindblom
Karen Lindblom marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Makiah
Makiah marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Ri
Ri marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Anriyeta Vlayeva
Anriyeta Vlayeva marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Rjw Ning
Rjw Ning marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Teanna
Teanna added it
Apr 01, 2015
Myrah
Myrah marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
  • Reindeer Do Wear Striped Underwear (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #2)
  • Who Was Harriet Tubman?
  • Horrible Harry Moves up to the Third Grade
  • White House White-out (A to Z Mysteries: Super Edition, #3)
  • The Mystery of the Monster Movie (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #8)
  • Stop That Hamster! (Ready, Freddy!, #12)
  • When the Soldiers Were Gone
  • The Good, the Bad, and the Goofy (Time Warp Trio #3)
  • Club Penguin Comics: Volume 1
  • I Have a Dream: The Story of Martin Luther King
  • The Disappearing Friend Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #30)
  • The Lost Flower Children
  • Classroom At The End Of The Hall
  • The Dragonling (The Dragonling, #1)
  • "A" is for Abigail: An Almanac of Amazing American Women
Debbie Dadey is the author and co-author of 162 books for children, including the Mermaid Tales series from Simon and Schuster and the beloved Adventures of The Bailey School Kids from Scholastic. Ms. Dadey is a former teacher and librarian. Please like her at Facebook.com/debbiedadey.
More about Debbie Dadey...

The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Specials (8 books)
  • Mrs. Jeepers Is Missing! (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Special, #1)
  • Mrs. Jeepers' Batty Vacation (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Special, #2)
  • Mrs. Jeepers' Secret Cave (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Special, #3)
  • Mrs. Jeepers' Monster Class Trip (The Adventures Of The Bailey School Kids Super Special, #5)
  • Mrs. Jeepers on Vampire Island (The Adventures Of The Bailey School Kids Super Special, #6)
  • Mrs. Jeepers' Scariest Halloween Ever (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Special, #7)
  • Mrs. Jeeper's Creepy Christmas (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, Super Special #8)
Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #1) Werewolves Don't Go to Summer Camp (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #2) Leprechauns Don't Play Basketball (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #4) Cupid Doesn't Flip Hamburgers (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #12) Dracula Doesn't Drink Lemonade (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #16)