Start by marking “Mrs. Jeepers in Outer Space (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Special, #4)” as Want to Read:

Mrs. Jeepers in Outer Space (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Specials #4)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  135 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The Bailey School Kids have blasted off to space camp for a week of outer space learning and fun, but there's one catch. Their vampire teacher is going with them!
Published July 1st 1999 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Mrs. Jeepers in Outer Space, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mrs. Jeepers in Outer Space

Jerome
Another fun Bailey School kids tale. Mrs. Jeepers takes the class on a trip to a space camp. Of course, the kids suspect she will turn the scientists at camp into vampires. Fun and imaginative.
Maggie Sitter
I loved the book. Its cool that they got to go to space, and I really like the book I think that you will too.
PWRL
Jun 25, 2014 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2014-new
SM
Kimberly
The collection of "The adventures of the Bailey School Kids" stories are among my all-time favorite children's books. Witty, mischievous and fun, these short and silly books continue to bring giggles to the young and old. Just as I have enjoyed them as a kid, my own children also love them today. I even catch myself re-reading them (alone) from time to time. What can I say? I guess I'll always be a BSK kid at heart.
Deborah Harris
Dec 27, 2013 Deborah Harris added it
Shelves: a23, ar-4
AR Quiz No. 34933 EN Fiction
Accelerated Reader Quiz Information IL: LG - BL: 4.1 - AR Pts: 2.0
Accelerated Reader Quiz Type Information AR Quiz Types: RP, VP
Molly
Nov 11, 2012 Molly added it
A silly series that creates more questions than it answers. It's great for formulating theories as well as predictions. The class dynamics should be very familiar to those of the Magic School Bus generation.
Addison
It had some really good details and Mrs. Jeepers was a vampire. SHe was trying to take over the blast camp, which trains people if they want to go to outer space.
Logan
Read these all in while I was in middle school and loved them, giving them a 3.5-4.0 for my past 12 year old self.
Teanna
Teanna added it
Apr 01, 2015
Myrah
Myrah marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Roger Lang
Roger Lang marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
avery colgate
avery colgate marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Claire
Claire marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Kristina L. Cason
Kristina L. Cason marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Nathan
Nathan marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Alexandra Hearn
Alexandra Hearn marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Jacelyn M.
Jacelyn M. marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Reindeer Do Wear Striped Underwear (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #2)
  • Who Was Harriet Tubman?
  • The Zombie Zone (A to Z Mysteries, #26)
  • Horrible Harry Moves up to the Third Grade
  • The Mystery of the Carnival Prize (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #9)
  • Talent Show Scardey-Pants (Ready, Freddy! #5)
  • The Disappearing Friend Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #30)
  • Club Penguin Comics: Volume 1
  • The Good, the Bad, and the Goofy (Time Warp Trio #3)
  • Classroom At The End Of The Hall
  • When the Soldiers Were Gone
  • I Have a Dream: The Story of Martin Luther King
  • The Rogues (Stuart Quartet, #4)
  • Insect Invaders (The Magic School Bus Chapter Book, #11)
  • The Good, the Bad and the Very Slimy (Rotten School, #3)
Debbie Dadey is the author and co-author of 162 books for children, including the Mermaid Tales series from Simon and Schuster and the beloved Adventures of The Bailey School Kids from Scholastic. Ms. Dadey is a former teacher and librarian. Please like her at Facebook.com/debbiedadey.
More about Debbie Dadey...

The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Specials (8 books)
  • Mrs. Jeepers Is Missing! (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Special, #1)
  • Mrs. Jeepers' Batty Vacation (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Special, #2)
  • Mrs. Jeepers' Secret Cave (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Special, #3)
  • Mrs. Jeepers' Monster Class Trip (The Adventures Of The Bailey School Kids Super Special, #5)
  • Mrs. Jeepers on Vampire Island (The Adventures Of The Bailey School Kids Super Special, #6)
  • Mrs. Jeepers' Scariest Halloween Ever (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Special, #7)
  • Mrs. Jeeper's Creepy Christmas (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, Super Special #8)
Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #1) Werewolves Don't Go to Summer Camp (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #2) Leprechauns Don't Play Basketball (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #4) Cupid Doesn't Flip Hamburgers (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #12) Dracula Doesn't Drink Lemonade (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #16)