Start by marking “Mrs. Jeepers in Outer Space (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Special, #4)” as Want to Read:

Mrs. Jeepers in Outer Space (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Specials #4)

3.95  ·  Rating Details  ·  149 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
The Bailey School Kids have blasted off to space camp for a week of outer space learning and fun, but there's one catch. Their vampire teacher is going with them!
Published July 1st 1999 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Mrs. Jeepers in Outer Space, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mrs. Jeepers in Outer Space

Jerome
Mar 09, 2015 Jerome rated it really liked it
Another fun Bailey School kids tale. Mrs. Jeepers takes the class on a trip to a space camp. Of course, the kids suspect she will turn the scientists at camp into vampires. Fun and imaginative.
Maggie Sitter
Oct 13, 2014 Maggie Sitter rated it it was amazing
I loved the book. Its cool that they got to go to space, and I really like the book I think that you will too.
PWRL
Jun 25, 2014 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2014-new
SM
Kimberly
Sep 16, 2014 Kimberly rated it really liked it
The collection of "The adventures of the Bailey School Kids" stories are among my all-time favorite children's books. Witty, mischievous and fun, these short and silly books continue to bring giggles to the young and old. Just as I have enjoyed them as a kid, my own children also love them today. I even catch myself re-reading them (alone) from time to time. What can I say? I guess I'll always be a BSK kid at heart.
Deborah Harris
Dec 27, 2013 Deborah Harris added it
Shelves: ar-4, a23
AR Quiz No. 34933 EN Fiction
Accelerated Reader Quiz Information IL: LG - BL: 4.1 - AR Pts: 2.0
Accelerated Reader Quiz Type Information AR Quiz Types: RP, VP
Molly
Nov 11, 2012 Molly added it
A silly series that creates more questions than it answers. It's great for formulating theories as well as predictions. The class dynamics should be very familiar to those of the Magic School Bus generation.
Addison
Apr 26, 2008 Addison rated it really liked it
It had some really good details and Mrs. Jeepers was a vampire. SHe was trying to take over the blast camp, which trains people if they want to go to outer space.
Logan
Mar 07, 2015 Logan rated it really liked it
Read these all in while I was in middle school and loved them, giving them a 3.5-4.0 for my past 12 year old self.
great when ur little
Kara
Kara added it
Aug 15, 2016
Darrian
Darrian marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2016
Kathy
Kathy added it
Jul 22, 2016
Kimberly Adams
Kimberly Adams marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
Andrew Vickers
Andrew Vickers marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Whitney Ussery
Whitney Ussery marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2016
Ay
Ay marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Bee
Bee marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2016
Gale
Gale rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2016
Emilie Salazar
Emilie Salazar marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Patti Russo
Patti Russo marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
shanay
shanay marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Aartee
Aartee marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2016
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
Saisha
Saisha rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2016
Angelica
Angelica marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2016
RI
RI added it
Mar 24, 2016
  • Reindeer Do Wear Striped Underwear (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #2)
  • Who's Mandie? (Young Mandie Mystery, #1)
  • Who Was Harriet Tubman?
  • Horrible Harry's Secret
  • The Sporty Sprite (Pixie Tricks, #6)
  • The Mystery of the Monster Movie (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #8)
  • The Zombie Zone (A to Z Mysteries, #26)
  • The Good, the Bad, and the Goofy (Time Warp Trio #3)
  • December Secrets
  • Saving The Stegosaurus (Dinosaur Cove, #7)
  • Club Penguin Comics: Volume 1
  • Stop That Hamster! (Ready, Freddy!, #12)
  • The Disappearing Friend Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #30)
  • "Who Was That Masked Man, Anyway?"
  • Walk Across the Sea
  • The Lost Flower Children
Debbie Dadey is the author and co-author of 162 books for children, including the Mermaid Tales series from Simon and Schuster and the beloved Adventures of The Bailey School Kids from Scholastic. Ms. Dadey is a former teacher and librarian. Please like her at Facebook.com/debbiedadey.
More about Debbie Dadey...

The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Specials (8 books)
  • Mrs. Jeepers Is Missing! (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Special, #1)
  • Mrs. Jeepers' Batty Vacation (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Special, #2)
  • Mrs. Jeepers' Secret Cave (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Special, #3)
  • Mrs. Jeepers' Monster Class Trip (The Adventures Of The Bailey School Kids Super Special, #5)
  • Mrs. Jeepers on Vampire Island (The Adventures Of The Bailey School Kids Super Special, #6)
  • Mrs. Jeepers' Scariest Halloween Ever (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Special, #7)
  • Mrs. Jeeper's Creepy Christmas (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, Super Special #8)