Mrs. Jeepers in Outer Space (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Special, #4)

Mrs. Jeepers in Outer Space (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Specials #4)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  123 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The Bailey School Kids have blasted off to space camp for a week of outer space learning and fun, but there's one catch. Their vampire teacher is going with them
Published July 1st 1999 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Mrs. Jeepers in Outer Space, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mrs. Jeepers in Outer Space

Kimberly
Jul 15, 2014 Kimberly marked it as to-read
The collection of "The adventures of the Bailey School Kids" stories are among my all-time favorite children's books. Witty, mischievous and fun, these short and silly books continue to bring giggles to the young and old. Just as I have enjoyed them as a kid, my own children also love them today. I even catch myself re-reading them (alone) from time to time. What can I say? I guess I'll always be a BSK kid at heart.
PWRL
Accelerated Reader Quiz Information IL: LG - BL: 4.1 - AR Pts: 2.0
Accelerated Reader Quiz Type Information AR Quiz Types: RP, VP
Molly
Nov 11, 2012 Molly added it
A silly series that creates more questions than it answers. It's great for formulating theories as well as predictions. The class dynamics should be very familiar to those of the Magic School Bus generation.
Addison
It had some really good details and Mrs. Jeepers was a vampire. SHe was trying to take over the blast camp, which trains people if they want to go to outer space.
Maddie Claire
Maddie Claire marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Riley Barnitz
Riley Barnitz marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Tal179
Tal179 added it
Aug 10, 2014
Cassie Baldo
Cassie Baldo marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Ellie
Ellie marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Alyssa
Alyssa added it
Jul 29, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Collin
Collin marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Kaila
Kaila marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Guen
Guen marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Patti
Patti marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Debbie Dadey is the author and co-author of 162 books for children, including the Mermaid Tales series from Simon and Schuster and the beloved Adventures of The Bailey School Kids from Scholastic. Ms. Dadey is a former teacher and librarian. Please like her at Facebook.com/debbiedadey.
More about Debbie Dadey...
Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #1) Werewolves Don't Go to Summer Camp (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #2) Leprechauns Don't Play Basketball (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #4) Cupid Doesn't Flip Hamburgers (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #12) Dracula Doesn't Drink Lemonade (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #16)