Start by marking “Double E Ranch (Slick Rock #2)” as Want to Read:
Double E Ranch (Slick Rock #2)

Double E Ranch (Slick Rock #2)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  390 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Felicity Wagner drives to the Double Eagle Ranch ten minutes outside of Slick Rock, Colorado, to apply for the job of ranch hand. The moment she sets eyes on ranch owners Tom and Billy Eagle, her body awakens for the first time.

Felicity is saved from an attack by one of the ranch hands, and when the sheriff, Luke Sun-Walker, is called in, he takes one look at the bruised a...more
Published November 12th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Double E Ranch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Double E Ranch

Honeywell
Good Grief
This is so chock full of WTF I couldn't make it past Chapter 2. If you're at all interested in this book wait until you can read a longer excerpt on Amazon. Truly awful.
Racheal
Jul 08, 2013 Racheal rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 3
These are so corny I can't help but to like them. Caught myself laughing at some of the things said that I'm sure wasn't supposed to be funny! Amusing, short, light read.
I enjoyed this book more than the 1st book. The sex was better but that could have more to do with 3 sexy men than anything else. Lol. I do love small towns and cowboys
Kelli
Holy crap. Way worse than the first. I read two of the series and now I'm done. I give up.
Jessica Gomez
Ok. Here is another story about a petite stunning female. Who by the way is stacked and has a body to die for. She is traumatized from being alone. The overall story was and I'm being generous here, messed up. She basically doesn't know what she wants. She alot of the times is indecisive. She is also a whiner. The men were extremely domineering. I will not be reading this story again.
April
Wowza!! This is a hot and steamy read!! I love a sexy menage!! And the story is interesting. A problem I have found with this series is once they start having sexy the story falls away a bit.

I am hooked on the series so I will keep reading I just hope the writing improves. I would like the intrigue to be more than an after thought in the end.

Cover Art - Yum Yum Give Me Some!
Amy Cintron
The book was just okay for me.. There were certain elements I loved
But couldn't get over how unequal the relationship was.. Poor billy didn't have much say going into this relationship I felt he was the fourth wheel
Tia
Read in January 2012.

I didn't review this at the time but I have to admit to loving Becca Van novels. She has an amazing talent that shows in her writing, her characters are all different and unique and her storyline and plot usually always leave you in suspense. Plus hello... it's kinky!
Stephanie
Love this book just like the first one.. Can't wait for the next one :). Loved all these sexy men in these books
Thekla
Story was too rushed to make believeable and allow the charaters to have depth. I felt sorry for Billy as it seemed that Luke and Tom were selfish.
Brigitte
3 of the most alpha men
D. Anderson
D. Anderson marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Shelley
Shelley marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Racheal Robinson
Racheal Robinson marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Madeleine
Madeleine marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Isabelle
Isabelle marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Kendra
Kendra added it
Sep 17, 2014
  • Hardcore Cowboys (Ride 'em Hard, #1)
  • Stacy's Destiny (The Town of Pearl, #2)
  • Unbridled and Unbroken (The Double Rider Men's Club, #2)
  • Dakota Springs (Dakota Heat, #4)
  • Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men
  • Hot Inspiration (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #5)
  • Brandy's Bikers (The Dirty Dozen, #1)
My name is Becca Van. I live in Australia with my wonderful hubby of many years, as well as my children, a pigeon pair (a girl and a boy). I have always wanted to write and last year decided to take the plunge.

I didn’t want to stay in the mainstream of a boring nine-to-five job, so I quit to fulfill my passion for writing. I decided to utilize my time with something I knew I would enjoy and had al...more
More about Becca Van...
Set Me Free  (Pack Law # 1) Slick Rock Cowboys (Slick Rock #1) Keira's Wolf Saviors (Pack Law #2) Her Ex-Marines (Slick Rock #3) Leah's Irish Heroes (Slick Rock #4)