Hell's Diva 2: Mecca's Return

Hell's Diva 2: Mecca's Return (Hell's Diva #2)

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  114 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Anna J.'s riveting Hell's Diva series continues as Mecca Skyes returns to take her ultimate revenge on the only person she ever thought she could trust.... Beautiful Mecca was only a kid when her parents were killed, and she was saved from the rough streets of Brooklyn when her aunt, Ruby, "the godmother of crime," took her in. Ruby rubbed out the goons that murdered Mecca...more
Published October 1st 2007 by Urban Books (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Hell's Diva 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hell's Diva 2

Alicia
WOWWWW!!!!!!! Did not see that coming at all a major twist but I loved it!!!!!!
Danita Brown
Wow!, wow!, wow!, part2 of hell's diva by Anna J. Was not at all what I aspected. It was much better the second time around. I understand a lot more now then I did when I read part1. However, it was a very good damn read.
MZURAQT
Mecca has one thing on her mind and that's to get revenge on the ones that hurt her the most.Problem is her conscious has got the best of here and she don't know which way to turn.Will the right path when or the wrong??

Ruby fresh out of jail is ready to take over the world like she never left,but her past is still hunting her to the point where she don't know what to do and the people she think she can trust all have there own agenda.Will she be able to handle what come her way?

Overall I think t...more
Nicole
Wow Anna had me fooled this whole story came together beautifully. Toward the ending I had became confuse but then it all made sense.This was the first story I read by Anna and I must say I was impress and will be reading more of her novels.I recommend this to anyone who look for a good read with a twist in the end btu you must read part one hell's diva
Mary
This book was really good!! Even though when I first started I could not remember what happened in the first book, I soon started to remember what was going on as I kept reading. This book had an extremely unexpected ending that I never saw coming. Definite recommendation!
Starlita
Hell's Diva 2 pick up with Mecca waiting up from her Coma. From her near death experience she gain knowledge of what the people she love have been doing. This book has a lot of game changing moment. And a ending I did not see coming.
Tina
A nice follow up to the first Hell's Diva. The ending had me twisted! I was thinking a totally different way and yet the Author slid that twist in there just as nice as she wanted to!
Belinda
I enjoyed the book. I believe Mecca learned that revenge was no good. I was shocked at the end. I never saw it coming and was really surprised. A good fast read.
Charmain
Man this book was like that and the ending took a twist but at the same time was good!!!!
Anna J did her thing with part I and II!
Sharon
Okay I'm am disappointed in this book. The first was really good, this book had way too much going on & the ending wS ridiculous!
Vonshay Woodson
Very disappointed in this book. The ending was ridiculous. Too many characters but that ending has me very upset.
Danee' Davis
Wow I did not expect the ending I totally surprised. But I loved this book. Its a must read
Jasmine

Speechless. The ending caught me totally off Guard but I loved this sequel!
Bridget
Wow the ending really got me I wasn't expecting that at all.
Tatyana Small- Moore
Loving it so far. I'm liking Miguel! Hope they last!
Goodread
never would have thought on this kind of ending. great read
Madison
The ending was so damn surprising i was like wtf!
Me'Tova Hollingsworth
Wow!!! Shocking ending! Excellent work, Anna J!!
Beauutilovve
What!!! I was suck, this was good......
Dawn
Wowww!!!!! I'm still speechless.
Charmain
I love this joint!!!!!
Lucillawashington
Lucillawashington marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Tiffany Kea
Tiffany Kea marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Carrie Nichols
Carrie Nichols marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Darnesha
Darnesha marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Janice Walker
Janice Walker marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Anna J. is an erotica writer from Philly who also walks the run way in her spare time as a full-figured model. Co-author of Stories To Excite You: Menage Quad, Anna put her writing skills to the test in this hot collaboration that was released during the fall of 2004.
My Woman, His Wife is high on the charts and a good read for those that enjoy a steamy love affair with a little bit of drama to bo...more
More about Anna J....
My Woman His Wife The Aftermath My Little Secret Snow White: A Survival Story Hell's Diva