Start by marking “Hell's Diva 2: Mecca's Return” as Want to Read:
Hell's Diva 2: Mecca's Return

Hell's Diva 2: Mecca's Return (Hell's Diva #2)

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  143 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Anna J.’s riveting Hell’s Diva series continues as Mecca Skyes returns to take her ultimate revenge on the only person she ever thought she could trust…. Beautiful Mecca was only a kid when her parents were killed, and she was saved from the rough streets of Brooklyn when her aunt, Ruby, "the godmother of crime," took her in. Ruby rubbed out the goons that murdered Mecca’s ...more
Published November 1st 2011 by Urban Books (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Hell's Diva 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hell's Diva 2

I'm finally finished! It was a good book, However, there were certain situations and even characters that could have been left out because it made the story long and extra in my opinion. I do love reading Anna J novels, she is very creative and the ending was on point!! Even though I did take a sneak peak at the end while I was reading so I wasn't that surprised lol
WOWWWW!!!!!!! Did not see that coming at all a major twist but I loved it!!!!!!
Danita Brown
Wow!, wow!, wow!, part2 of hell's diva by Anna J. Was not at all what I aspected. It was much better the second time around. I understand a lot more now then I did when I read part1. However, it was a very good damn read.
malana salters

This book was very predictable,it was also slow. I found myself skipping through it because some of Lou's conversation was so drawn out. Not sure if I will read part 2.
Mecca has one thing on her mind and that's to get revenge on the ones that hurt her the most.Problem is her conscious has got the best of here and she don't know which way to turn.Will the right path when or the wrong??

Ruby fresh out of jail is ready to take over the world like she never left,but her past is still hunting her to the point where she don't know what to do and the people she think she can trust all have there own agenda.Will she be able to handle what come her way?

Overall I think t
Desiree Greene
What a great read, had no idea the turn it was going to take!! Never underestimate the power of the subconscious mind.
Wow Anna had me fooled this whole story came together beautifully. Toward the ending I had became confuse but then it all made sense.This was the first story I read by Anna and I must say I was impress and will be reading more of her novels.I recommend this to anyone who look for a good read with a twist in the end btu you must read part one hell's diva
This book was really good!! Even though when I first started I could not remember what happened in the first book, I soon started to remember what was going on as I kept reading. This book had an extremely unexpected ending that I never saw coming. Definite recommendation!
Hell's Diva 2 pick up with Mecca waiting up from her Coma. From her near death experience she gain knowledge of what the people she love have been doing. This book has a lot of game changing moment. And a ending I did not see coming.
A nice follow up to the first Hell's Diva. The ending had me twisted! I was thinking a totally different way and yet the Author slid that twist in there just as nice as she wanted to!
I enjoyed the book. I believe Mecca learned that revenge was no good. I was shocked at the end. I never saw it coming and was really surprised. A good fast read.
Man this book was like that and the ending took a twist but at the same time was good!!!!
Anna J did her thing with part I and II!
Okay I'm am disappointed in this book. The first was really good, this book had way too much going on & the ending wS ridiculous!
Vonshay Woodson
Very disappointed in this book. The ending was ridiculous. Too many characters but that ending has me very upset.
Danee' Davis
Wow I did not expect the ending I totally surprised. But I loved this book. Its a must read

Speechless. The ending caught me totally off Guard but I loved this sequel!
Wow the ending really got me I wasn't expecting that at all.
Tatyana Small- Moore
Loving it so far. I'm liking Miguel! Hope they last!
never would have thought on this kind of ending. great read
The ending was so damn surprising i was like wtf!
Me'Tova Hollingsworth
Wow!!! Shocking ending! Excellent work, Anna J!!
What!!! I was suck, this was good......
Wowww!!!!! I'm still speechless.
I love this joint!!!!!
Nyozi Fraser
Nyozi Fraser marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2015
Linda Strickland
Linda Strickland marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
Jen added it
Sep 13, 2015
DeShawn Payne
DeShawn Payne marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • From Mistress to Wifey
  • The Dopeman: Memoirs of a Snitch (The Dopeman, #3)
  • Cheaper to Keep Her
  • Bad Apple - The Baddest Chick
  • Eviction Notice: A Hood Rat Novel
  • Football Widows
  • Street Divas
  • Material Girl 2
  • Jayden's Passion (Raunchy #3)
  • Trickin'
  • Scandalicious
  • Renee: All Hail The Queen
  • A Woman Scorned
  • Swag (Wahida Clark Presents)
  • Message from a Mistress
  • Harlem Girl Lost 2
  • Black Friday
Anna J. is an erotica writer from Philly who also walks the run way in her spare time as a full-figured model. Co-author of Stories To Excite You: Menage Quad, Anna put her writing skills to the test in this hot collaboration that was released during the fall of 2004.
My Woman, His Wife is high on the charts and a good read for those that enjoy a steamy love affair with a little bit of drama to bo
More about Anna J....

Hell's Diva (2 books)
  • Hell's Diva
My Woman His Wife The Aftermath My Little Secret Snow White: A Survival Story Hell's Diva