Start by marking “Happy Valentine's Day, Sir (Sci-Regency, #2.1)” as Want to Read:
Happy Valentine's Day, Sir (Sci-Regency, #2.1)

Happy Valentine's Day, Sir (Sci-Regency #2.1)

A Sci-Regency series short story, featuring Nate and Aiden.

Word Count: 3,566
Status: Complete
ebook, Online Fiction
Published February 13th 2009 by J.L. Langley

To ask other readers questions about Happy Valentine's Day, Sir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happy Valentine's Day, Sir

Alvin
Feb 21, 2014 Alvin rated it really liked it
Shelves: free, intergalactical
Man, I love Aiden & Nate. And a little envious on their happy marriage. Lol! Really glad seeing them so in love (and kinky)

“What do you need to come, sweetheart?”

Aiden sat up, his eyes opening wide. His breath hitched, and he bucked into Nate’s hand. “Just your permission, Sir.”

The answer went straight to Nate’s heart. Resting his forehead against Aiden’s sweaty chest, he groaned and stroked his boy’s cock. “Then come for me, baby.” He whispered and kissed Aiden’s neck. Jostling the plug
Roger - president of NBR United - Grace
a quick short read in Her regelence setting. Aiden and Nate are Aiden and Nate. Aiden is still his get lost in art self and nate is the commanding dominating Sir to Aiden while Aiden is his boi.
Lala
3.5 stars.

H-O-T.
Annelise Lestrange
This was nice, but not really different from what we saw in the first book...
Jenn
Mar 04, 2017 Jenn rated it liked it
Nice scene, but not as fantastic as the earlier vignettes...still, lovely!
Kathy
May 12, 2013 Kathy rated it really liked it
Sci-Regency #2.1
This one was a small peek at Aiden and Nate (Admiral Hawkins) on Valentine's Day. Handcuffs and flogers and butt plugs…OH MY!

My preferred reading order for this series is as follows:
Chronological Reading Order for J.L. Langley Sci-Regency Series
1. My Fair Captain - Sci-Regency #1 - November 5, 4829, featuring: Aiden Townsend, Prince, fourth in line to the throne of the planet Regelence & Captain Nathaniel (Nate) Hawkins (a.k.a. Hawk)
1.1. A Regelence Christmas - Sci-Regency #
Sophia
Oct 16, 2012 Sophia rated it really liked it
This was a nice little vignette that brought back the main characters from both the first two novels particularly Nate and Aiden.

Nate, Aiden, Trouble and Bannon are visiting Nate's family as well as Simon and Payton. They are all attending a ball that Simon and Payton are hosting and as usual the Townsend brothers and company make their escape. Nate finds Aiden drawing and they decide to go back to their room for some 'punishment' where they get hot and bothered before reminding each other its V
Daesy
Jun 13, 2014 Daesy rated it liked it
Ok so i gave 3 stars bcs in my mind i thouht about all the other books of thr serie i have read. I continue to say my favourite couple is Raleigh and Steven, then Colton and Sebastian. I dont really like the BDSM relationship, and theirs is almost only based on that. Said all thise i confirm my wish to have a book bout Raleigh and Steven or sooooooooooo many books about them bcs i love them so much.
Emy
Feb 05, 2012 Emy rated it really liked it
A short story featuring Nate and Aiden.

It was nice to have more of these two. They're a great couple, and very very hot together. Nate has turned Aiden into a kinky, BDSM monster - and it's great!

On a non-sexy note, I also loved the interaction between Nate and Simon at the beginning, since we were unable to see much of that in The Englor Affair. The two of them made me laugh.
Susana
Aug 21, 2015 Susana rated it liked it
Another short story with Nate and Aiden as main characters... When Nate catches Aiden trying to sneak out of a ball he feels his audacious lover needs to be properly chastised... A spanking seems exactly what they both need..
Nate and Aiden are so hot together. I really love them together!
Mak
Sep 19, 2015 Mak rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.
Jane (PS)
Sep 08, 2012 Jane (PS) rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle, mm
A great little interlude back into the world of Regelence, or in this case, Englor. It has whet my tastebuds for more! - especially Payton and Trouble's coupling ;)
Teresa
Sep 29, 2013 Teresa rated it really liked it
Hot, sweet interlude. It was nice to see Aiden and Nate again
Kyo
Apr 11, 2013 Kyo rated it really liked it
cooing crazily never get tired of miss langley's work, ever ♥
⚜Trea⚜
Just a quick look at a Valentine's Celebration on Englor. Mostly about the sex, no real insight into the characters, though the focus of the story was on Nate and Aiden from the first book.
Wax
Sep 19, 2016 Wax rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm
My favorite couple from the series. Just so much fun when they are together.
Alisa
Jun 10, 2015 Alisa rated it liked it
Short story of Aiden and Nate on Valentine's Day. Basically just a sex scene. Hot as usual with these two.
Donna
Oct 29, 2016 Donna rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-read
Hmmm... not my favorite "short" for this series... but it was a nice little read!
Rissa
Apr 18, 2014 Rissa rated it really liked it
So good to read about everybody again! I just really love this universe! It makes me happy! :)
Beck
Oct 05, 2012 Beck rated it really liked it
Another quick peek into Aiden & Nate's kinky world. I love these little excerpts ... I would love longer ones too if Langley feels like indulging the reading public (hint, hint).
Maria Rodrigues
Maria Rodrigues rated it liked it
Mar 30, 2016
Sam
Sam rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2014
Donna
Donna rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2013
Pandora
Pandora rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2014
Tetkaripli
Tetkaripli rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2013
Tiffany Gee
Tiffany Gee rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2013
Kary
Kary rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2014
Shelly
Shelly rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2013
Holly
Holly rated it liked it
May 11, 2013
Wendyb
Wendyb rated it liked it
Nov 25, 2012
  • Deliberately Bound (Bound, #3.5)
  • Love Has No Boundaries Anthology: Volume 2
  • Love Has No Boundaries Anthology: Volume 1
  • Assimilation, Love, and Other Human Oddities (Claimings #2)
  • Spice ‘n’ Solace (Galactic Alliance #1)
  • Gravitational Attraction
  • An Uncommon Whore (An Uncommon Whore #1)
  • Malaria, Cholera and Bubonic Plague (Russian Bear, #1.5)
  • Getting It Right (Life Lessons, #1.8)
  • Blind Space
  • Unscheduled Maintenance
  • Permanent Exhibit: The Guardians
  • No Boundaries
  • Hooch & Cake (Special Delivery, #1.5)
  • Darker Space (Dark Space, #2)
  • Bone Rider
  • Stranded by Lies
1202850
JL has been talking since she was about seven months old. To those who know her it comes as no surprise, in fact, most will tell you she hasn’t shut up since. At eighteen months, she was speaking in full sentences. Imagine if you will the surprise of her admirers when they complimented her mother on “what a cute little boy” she had and received a fierce glare from said little boy and a very loud c ...more
More about J.L. Langley...

Sci-Regency (3 books)
  • My Fair Captain (Sci-Regency #1)
  • The Englor Affair (Sci-Regency #2)
  • My Regelence Rake (Sci-Regency #3)