Start by marking “Happy Valentine's Day, Sir (Sci-Regency, #2.1)” as Want to Read:
Happy Valentine's Day, Sir (Sci-Regency, #2.1)

Happy Valentine's Day, Sir (Sci-Regency #2.1)

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  313 ratings  ·  13 reviews
A Sci-Regency short story, featuring Nate and Aiden.

----------
Approx. Word Count: 3,566

Originally posted on the Fiction with Friction website. The story is here.
free online fiction
Published February 13th 2009

To ask other readers questions about Happy Valentine's Day, Sir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happy Valentine's Day, Sir

Alvin John
Man, I love Aiden & Nate. And a little envious on their happy marriage. Lol! Really glad seeing them so in love (and kinky)

“What do you need to come, sweetheart?”

Aiden sat up, his eyes opening wide. His breath hitched, and he bucked into Nate’s hand. “Just your permission, Sir.”

The answer went straight to Nate’s heart. Resting his forehead against Aiden’s sweaty chest, he groaned and stroked his boy’s cock. “Then come for me, baby.” He whispered and kissed Aiden’s neck. Jostling the plug
Sophia
This was a nice little vignette that brought back the main characters from both the first two novels particularly Nate and Aiden.

Nate, Aiden, Trouble and Bannon are visiting Nate's family as well as Simon and Payton. They are all attending a ball that Simon and Payton are hosting and as usual the Townsend brothers and company make their escape. Nate finds Aiden drawing and they decide to go back to their room for some 'punishment' where they get hot and bothered before reminding each other its V
Daesy
Ok so i gave 3 stars bcs in my mind i thouht about all the other books of thr serie i have read. I continue to say my favourite couple is Raleigh and Steven, then Colton and Sebastian. I dont really like the BDSM relationship, and theirs is almost only based on that. Said all thise i confirm my wish to have a book bout Raleigh and Steven or sooooooooooo many books about them bcs i love them so much.
Rissa
So good to read about everybody again! I just really love this universe! It makes me happy! :)
Emy
A short story featuring Nate and Aiden.

It was nice to have more of these two. They're a great couple, and very very hot together. Nate has turned Aiden into a kinky, BDSM monster - and it's great!

On a non-sexy note, I also loved the interaction between Nate and Simon at the beginning, since we were unable to see much of that in The Englor Affair. The two of them made me laugh.
Beck
Another quick peek into Aiden & Nate's kinky world. I love these little excerpts ... I would love longer ones too if Langley feels like indulging the reading public (hint, hint).
Jane (PS)
A great little interlude back into the world of Regelence, or in this case, Englor. It has whet my tastebuds for more! - especially Payton and Trouble's coupling ;)
Annelise L'Estrange
This was nice, but not really different from what we saw in the first book...
Teresa
Hot, sweet interlude. It was nice to see Aiden and Nate again
Kyo
cooing crazily never get tired of miss langley's work, ever ♥
Connie
yes...a little bit more from the "boy"and his "Sir"
Maria De
Maria De marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Tammy L. Speiden
Tammy L. Speiden marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Bettina
Bettina marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
KK
KK added it
Oct 13, 2014
José Rivera
José Rivera marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
  • Deliberately Unbound (Bound, #2.5)
  • Masochism 101
  • The Sentinel
  • Between Friends
  • Spice ‘n’ Solace (Galactic Alliance #1)
  • Gravitational Attraction
  • Woman With a Dildo
  • Beneath Your Wings
  • An Uncommon Whore (An Uncommon Whore #1)
  • Stranded by Lies
  • Permanent Exhibit: The Guardians
  • A Pharaoh's Promise
  • Beyond Duty (Beyond Duty, #0.5)
  • Screw the Fags (Screwing the System, #1.5)
  • Blind Space
  • Turbulence (Turbulence #1)
  • Just Jory (A Matter of Time #5.5)
  • Breaking Waves
1202850
JL has been talking since she was about seven months old. To those who know her it comes as no surprise, in fact, most will tell you she hasn’t shut up since. At eighteen months, she was speaking in full sentences. Imagine if you will the surprise of her admirers when they complimented her mother on “what a cute little boy” she had and received a fierce glare from said little boy and a very loud c ...more
More about J.L. Langley...
The Tin Star (Ranch Series, #1) Without Reservations (With or Without #1) With Caution (With or Without, #2) My Fair Captain (Sci-Regency #1) With Love (With or Without, #0.5)