Start by marking “Happy Valentine's Day, Sir (Sci-Regency, #2.1)” as Want to Read:
Happy Valentine's Day, Sir (Sci-Regency, #2.1)

Happy Valentine's Day, Sir (Sci-Regency #2.1)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  374 ratings  ·  16 reviews
A Sci-Regency series short story, featuring Nate and Aiden.

Word Count: 3,566
Status: Complete
ebook, Online Fiction
Published February 13th 2009 by J.L. Langley

To ask other readers questions about Happy Valentine's Day, Sir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happy Valentine's Day, Sir

Man, I love Aiden & Nate. And a little envious on their happy marriage. Lol! Really glad seeing them so in love (and kinky)

“What do you need to come, sweetheart?”

Aiden sat up, his eyes opening wide. His breath hitched, and he bucked into Nate’s hand. “Just your permission, Sir.”

The answer went straight to Nate’s heart. Resting his forehead against Aiden’s sweaty chest, he groaned and stroked his boy’s cock. “Then come for me, baby.” He whispered and kissed Aiden’s neck. Jostling the plug
Sci-Regency #2.1
This one was a small peek at Aiden and Nate (Admiral Hawkins) on Valentine's Day. Handcuffs and flogers and butt plugs…OH MY!

My preferred reading order for this series is as follows:
Chronological Reading Order for J.L. Langley Sci-Regency Series
1. My Fair Captain - Sci-Regency #1 - November 5, 4829, featuring: Aiden Townsend, Prince, fourth in line to the throne of the planet Regelence & Captain Nathaniel (Nate) Hawkins (a.k.a. Hawk)
1.1. A Regelence Christmas - Sci-Regency #
Another short story with Nate and Aiden as main characters... When Nate catches Aiden trying to sneak out of a ball he feels his audacious lover needs to be properly chastised... A spanking seems exactly what they both need..
Nate and Aiden are so hot together. I really love them together!
This was a nice little vignette that brought back the main characters from both the first two novels particularly Nate and Aiden.

Nate, Aiden, Trouble and Bannon are visiting Nate's family as well as Simon and Payton. They are all attending a ball that Simon and Payton are hosting and as usual the Townsend brothers and company make their escape. Nate finds Aiden drawing and they decide to go back to their room for some 'punishment' where they get hot and bothered before reminding each other its V
3.5 stars.
Ok so i gave 3 stars bcs in my mind i thouht about all the other books of thr serie i have read. I continue to say my favourite couple is Raleigh and Steven, then Colton and Sebastian. I dont really like the BDSM relationship, and theirs is almost only based on that. Said all thise i confirm my wish to have a book bout Raleigh and Steven or sooooooooooo many books about them bcs i love them so much.
So good to read about everybody again! I just really love this universe! It makes me happy! :)
A short story featuring Nate and Aiden.

It was nice to have more of these two. They're a great couple, and very very hot together. Nate has turned Aiden into a kinky, BDSM monster - and it's great!

On a non-sexy note, I also loved the interaction between Nate and Simon at the beginning, since we were unable to see much of that in The Englor Affair. The two of them made me laugh.
Another quick peek into Aiden & Nate's kinky world. I love these little excerpts ... I would love longer ones too if Langley feels like indulging the reading public (hint, hint).
Jane (PS)
A great little interlude back into the world of Regelence, or in this case, Englor. It has whet my tastebuds for more! - especially Payton and Trouble's coupling ;)
Annelise L'Estrange
This was nice, but not really different from what we saw in the first book...
Hot, sweet interlude. It was nice to see Aiden and Nate again
cooing crazily never get tired of miss langley's work, ever ...more
yes...a little bit more from the "boy"and his "Sir"
Debra Gilliam
Debra Gilliam marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2015
Aura Steel
Aura Steel marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Daydreamr marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2015
Cortney Honan
Cortney Honan marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Mette added it
Aug 19, 2015
  • Deliberately Bound (Bound, #3.5)
  • Assimilation, Love, and Other Human Oddities (Claimings #2)
  • Spice ‘n’ Solace (Galactic Alliance #1)
  • Blind Space
  • Gravitational Attraction
  • Mustang Hill (Falls Chance Ranch #3)
  • KLT23
  • Permanent Exhibit: The Guardians
  • An Uncommon Whore (An Uncommon Whore #1)
  • Stranded by Lies
  • Beneath Your Wings
  • Screw the Fags (Screwing the System, #1.5)
  • The Degan Incident (Galactic Conspiracies, #1)
  • Woman With a Dildo
  • Masochism 101
JL has been talking since she was about seven months old. To those who know her it comes as no surprise, in fact, most will tell you she hasn’t shut up since. At eighteen months, she was speaking in full sentences. Imagine if you will the surprise of her admirers when they complimented her mother on “what a cute little boy” she had and received a fierce glare from said little boy and a very loud c ...more
More about J.L. Langley...

Sci-Regency (3 books)
  • My Fair Captain (Sci-Regency #1)
  • The Englor Affair (Sci-Regency #2)
  • My Regelence Rake (Sci-Regency #3)
The Tin Star (Ranch Series, #1) Without Reservations (With or Without #1) With Caution (With or Without, #2) My Fair Captain (Sci-Regency #1) The Broken H (Ranch Series, #2)