Start by marking “Santa's Toy Shop (Little Golden Book)” as Want to Read:
Santa's Toy Shop (Little Golden Book)

Santa's Toy Shop (Little Golden Book)

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  2,539 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Jumping jacks! In this story adapted from a 1932 Disney animated short, Santa Claus is too busy to play with all the toys he delivers–until Mrs. Claus gives him a great idea. Visit the busiest toy shop in the world and relive an old-fashioned Christmas, with vintage illustrations of classic children’s toys and the jolliest Santa ever!
Published September 13th 2005 by Random House Disney (first published January 1st 1950)

To ask other readers questions about Santa's Toy Shop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Santa's Toy Shop

Carrie
Oh my goodness, Goodreads is awesome if it has this book on it! This is one of my all-time favorite picture books. My copy was so well-loved that I had to buy a back-up copy for whenever I have kids. :) The old-fashioned illustrations have a quality that no one now could duplicate. I absolutely love it.
HeavyReader
My sister and I didn't just read the Christmas themed Little Golden Books at Christmas, we read them all year. Did we have some kind of book or reading addiction?
Mariah Christensen
We had this book when we were little and I recently bought a copy and read it again. I think I only like it so much for the good memories.
Tiffany
I remember this fondly from my childhood, so I was excited to find it. The illustrations are lovely.
Thurston
Warm nostalgia washed over me as just seeing the cover reminded me of early xmas's. I don't remember if i ready it was read to me.....
Christina
Good Christmas story for children
Lisa C
I suspect that this is one of those things that I thought was the coolest thing ever as a child, and then could never remember enough about it to find it as an adult. I sort of remember reading it a couple dozen times.
Nt spectacular. Kind of on the same level as television Christmas specials such as Frosty and Rudolph.
Cynthia
I loved this book as a child and my boys have enjoyed it this Christmas as well.
Miri
Oh I loved this story book as a child. I wish I could find it again.
Arwen
One of my absolute favorite Christmas books.
Don Gubler
Not that great.
Tamra
A family favorite
Zebragirl
Zebragirl marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Disney Studio's & Santa's Toy Shop 1 1 Sep 22, 2013 06:23PM
  • Baby Animals (A Little Golden Book)
  • Mickey's Christmas Carol: Classic Storybook
  • The Animals' Christmas Eve
  • The Fuzzy Duckling (A First Little Golden Book)
  • Home for a Bunny
  • The Bunny Book
  • Prayers for Children
  • The Jolly Barnyard
  • Tootle
  • My First Counting Book
  • The Berenstain Bears' Christmas Tree
  • The Happy Man and His Dump Truck
  • The Shy Little Kitten (Big Little Golden Book)
  • The Gingerbread Man
  • We Like Kindergarten
  • We Help Mommy (Little Little Golden Book)
  • Four Little Kittens (Little Little Golden Book)
  • Pinocchio
The Three Little Pigs (Disney Classic) Walt Disney's Peter Pan (Disney Peter Pan) Mother Goose (Little Golden Book) Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland Walt Disney's Pinocchio (A Big Golden Book)