Bobby (Red, Hot & Blue, #6)

Bobby (Red, Hot & Blue #6)

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  332 ratings  ·  20 reviews
When the reality TV cameras stop rolling, things really start to heat up.

Deputy Sheriff Bobby Barton agrees to put up with a reality TV show in his town for two reasons: it ll be good for local business, and the producers promise to keep out of his. Except the show keeps creeping into his personal life. Plus, against his better judgment, he finds himself hoping that the sh...more
Published March 20th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Bobby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bobby

Tina
Although I like the character of Deputy Bobby Barton, I was not thoroughly crazy about Christy Dunne. Christy is the Associate Producer to Mandy. She and Fletcher are assigned to follow Bobby everywhere & anywhere.
Christy makes a sacrifice for Bobby that could ultimately cost her her job. In return, Bobby allows her and Fletch to ride along on calls although not a lot happens in Pigeon Hollow.

I felt that this one missed the mark a little. The heroine was not as likeable, IMHO, as some of th...more
Angela
I'm loving this cute little novella series! They keep getting better and better!!
Guilty Pleasures
This review posted at Guilty Pleasures

Well ladies... Ms Johnson has done it again! In her latest from the Red Hot & Blue series we finally get the story for the hot as sin Deputy of Pigeon Hollow and it was worth the wait!!

Despite the fact that the reality show producer Christy has been a pain in his ass from day one, Bobby cant help but get hot every time shes around.

This short story is steamy, smartly written and increadibly funny. The hijinx that ensue will keep the reader more than inter...more
Trea
Yet another short and steamy romance from Cat Johnson. Once again, we get peeks into previous character's ongoing romances, which is enjoyable for this reader. I liked that she chose to do two "mini-trilogies" within the series by focusing on a "Down Home America" aspect in each book, where the heroes are all men from around Pigeon Hollow, Jack, Jimmy, and Jared Gordon's hometown. This book progresses a Reality TV series plot thread that was introduced back in Jared. I liked how in this book, th...more
Angel
Bobby enjoys his life as a deputy in his home town, he's not enjoying being filmed right now, but the things he's willing to do for his town. Apparently that means having Christy and Fletch following him all around...Christy has been keeping her eye on the deputy alright, but when she's suddenly pushed into the spotlight too sparks really start to fly...sweet story about finding love right under your nose....onto the next
Heather in FL
Well, this was another sweet one. It sort of took an expected turn in the middle of it, though maybe quicker/easier than I expected? Bobby sure didn't have to be manipulated much, lol. But it was really cute to see he and Christy get together. It was also nice to see the epilogue about the reality series. Now I wonder where this series will go since there's one more I'm aware of (maybe more?).
Lai
I think this one has been my favorite yet. We saw Bobby in a few of the other stories and we really get to know him here. It was great to see the sheriff flustered and unsure. And Christy just seemed like a sweetheart. Although, I do wish they had moved into their own HOUSE at the end, rather than above his parents garage. Move out already.
Kim

I love this series, but this one was much like "Jared" for me. It was super short. It is lucky that I sort of knew Bobby coming into this or I would have felt really cheated with this book. I loved the last one, "Cole", but this one seemed really rushed. It was hard to feel happy for this couple when I barely got to know them.
Jane
I've really enjoyed reading this series so far and haven't been able to find any complaints about these stories, apart from 'maybe' not being longer! I was disappointed when this one ended, it was hot and steamy and I loved the humor in this one, had me laughing a few times. Overall was a really nice short read.
Siobhan Muir
This was a nice conclusion to the Pigeon Creek boys and the ladies who love them. I enjoyed this series so far and am looking forward to A Few Good Men by Cat Johnson. Her Red, Hot, and Blue series is fun and sexy. I highly recommend reading them for fun, quick reads. :)
Emily
"Delightful story, Bobby is surly at times but has an adorable quality to him as he tries to wrap his mind around what he wants from Christy."

Full review on Sensual Reads
Sunny☼
Small town assistant deputy Bobby is being trailed by a camera crew for a reality series. Assistant producer while trailing him, falls hard for him. She quits her job and stays. HEA
Serena
I enjoyed this book not as much as some of the others but it was a great continuation of the series. I sure hope there is morembooks to come.
Candace
Same thoughts as previous books in this series. Great characters, great chemistry, just too short. I'd like to have seen more.
Amy
I think was my favorite in the series so far, but it still needed something in the middle. It just felt rushed.
Sadonna
Mar 20, 2012 Sadonna rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-f, pdf
Nice followup to Cole in this series. Glad Bobby finally got his own story.
Teazia Cockburn
Just like its predecessors, short and sweet!
Shanna
This is a really great series by Cat Johnson!
Michele
cute, funny, and sexy.
Kristal
Kristal marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Morgana Varela
Morgana Varela marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Susan Child
Susan Child marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
  • He's the One (includes Oklahoma Nights #1.5)
  • Heat It Up (Out of Uniform, #4)
  • Twisted Up
  • Good at Being Bad (Boys of Beachville, #1)
  • Western Ties (Compass Brothers #4)
  • Tell It To The Marine (1 Night Stand, Always A Marine, #3)
  • Vance's Rules (Blackwater, #2)
  • Uniform Desires (Make Mine Military)
  • Coyote Heat (SEALs On Fire #1)
  • Wicked in Whispering Cove (Whispering Cove, #3)
  • For Kicks
  • Texas Two Step (Texas Montgomery Mavericks #1)
  • Hold 'Em (Vegas Top Guns, #3)
  • Wild in Whispering Cove (Whispering Cove, #1)
It all started in first grade when Cat Johnson won the essay contest at Hawthorne Elementary School and got to ride in the Chief of Police's car in the Memorial Day Parade...and the rest, as they say, is history. As an adult, Cat generally tries to stay out of police cars and is thrilled to be writing for a living. She has been published under a different name in the Young Adult genre, but release...more
More about Cat Johnson...
UnRidden (Studs in Spurs, #1) Bucked (Studs in Spurs, #2) Trey (Red, Hot & Blue, #1) One Night with a Cowboy (Oklahoma Nights, #1) Ride (Studs in Spurs, #3)