Start by marking “Bobby (Red, Hot & Blue, #6)” as Want to Read:
Bobby (Red, Hot & Blue, #6)

Bobby (Red, Hot & Blue #6)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  506 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
When the reality TV cameras stop rolling, things really start to heat up.

Deputy Sheriff Bobby Barton agrees to put up with a reality TV show in his town for two reasons: it ll be good for local business, and the producers promise to keep out of his. Except the show keeps creeping into his personal life. Plus, against his better judgment, he finds himself hoping that the sh
Published March 20th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Bobby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bobby

Angela
Sep 06, 2013 Angela rated it really liked it
I'm loving this cute little novella series! They keep getting better and better!!
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
This review posted at Guilty Pleasures

Well ladies... Ms Johnson has done it again! In her latest from the Red Hot & Blue series we finally get the story for the hot as sin Deputy of Pigeon Hollow and it was worth the wait!!

Despite the fact that the reality show producer Christy has been a pain in his ass from day one, Bobby cant help but get hot every time shes around.

This short story is steamy, smartly written and increadibly funny. The hijinx that ensue will keep the reader more than inter
Trea
Jun 30, 2013 Trea rated it liked it
Shelves: challenges-2013
Yet another short and steamy romance from Cat Johnson. Once again, we get peeks into previous character's ongoing romances, which is enjoyable for this reader. I liked that she chose to do two "mini-trilogies" within the series by focusing on a "Down Home America" aspect in each book, where the heroes are all men from around Pigeon Hollow, Jack, Jimmy, and Jared Gordon's hometown. This book progresses a Reality TV series plot thread that was introduced back in Jared. I liked how in this book, th ...more
HappilyEverChapter
Although I like the character of Deputy Bobby Barton, I was not thoroughly crazy about Christy Dunne. Christy is the Associate Producer to Mandy. She and Fletcher are assigned to follow Bobby everywhere & anywhere.
Christy makes a sacrifice for Bobby that could ultimately cost her her job. In return, Bobby allows her and Fletch to ride along on calls although not a lot happens in Pigeon Hollow.

I felt that this one missed the mark a little. The heroine was not as likeable, IMHO, as some of th
Angel
Feb 04, 2013 Angel rated it it was amazing
Bobby enjoys his life as a deputy in his home town, he's not enjoying being filmed right now, but the things he's willing to do for his town. Apparently that means having Christy and Fletch following him all around...Christy has been keeping her eye on the deputy alright, but when she's suddenly pushed into the spotlight too sparks really start to fly...sweet story about finding love right under your nose....onto the next
Lai
Feb 09, 2013 Lai rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-books-read
I think this one has been my favorite yet. We saw Bobby in a few of the other stories and we really get to know him here. It was great to see the sheriff flustered and unsure. And Christy just seemed like a sweetheart. Although, I do wish they had moved into their own HOUSE at the end, rather than above his parents garage. Move out already.
Kim
Apr 23, 2012 Kim rated it liked it

I love this series, but this one was much like "Jared" for me. It was super short. It is lucky that I sort of knew Bobby coming into this or I would have felt really cheated with this book. I loved the last one, "Cole", but this one seemed really rushed. It was hard to feel happy for this couple when I barely got to know them.
Heather in FL
Well, this was another sweet one. It sort of took an expected turn in the middle of it, though maybe quicker/easier than I expected? Bobby sure didn't have to be manipulated much, lol. But it was really cute to see he and Christy get together. It was also nice to see the epilogue about the reality series. Now I wonder where this series will go since there's one more I'm aware of (maybe more?).
Emily
Jan 08, 2012 Emily rated it really liked it
"Delightful story, Bobby is surly at times but has an adorable quality to him as he tries to wrap his mind around what he wants from Christy."

Full review on Sensual Reads
Siobhan Muir
Mar 27, 2012 Siobhan Muir rated it liked it
This was a nice conclusion to the Pigeon Creek boys and the ladies who love them. I enjoyed this series so far and am looking forward to A Few Good Men by Cat Johnson. Her Red, Hot, and Blue series is fun and sexy. I highly recommend reading them for fun, quick reads. :)
Roxanne
Oct 11, 2015 Roxanne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot in a Small Town

You'll fall in love with the cast of characters in Pigeon Hollow. This should be hot in Pigeon Hollow. You'll this book from beginning to end. Readers enjoy this delightful book.
Candace
Apr 18, 2012 Candace rated it liked it
Shelves: i-own-on-kindle
Same thoughts as previous books in this series. Great characters, great chemistry, just too short. I'd like to have seen more.
Teazia Cockburn
Jul 15, 2012 Teazia Cockburn rated it liked it
Just like its predecessors, short and sweet!
Sunny☼
Mar 29, 2012 Sunny☼ rated it liked it
Small town assistant deputy Bobby is being trailed by a camera crew for a reality series. Assistant producer while trailing him, falls hard for him. She quits her job and stays. HEA
Serena
Mar 23, 2012 Serena rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book not as much as some of the others but it was a great continuation of the series. I sure hope there is morembooks to come.
Amy
Jun 14, 2013 Amy rated it really liked it
I think was my favorite in the series so far, but it still needed something in the middle. It just felt rushed.
Michele
Jan 20, 2013 Michele rated it really liked it
cute, funny, and sexy.
Sadonna
Mar 20, 2012 Sadonna rated it liked it
Shelves: pdf, m-f
Nice followup to Cole in this series. Glad Bobby finally got his own story.
Patricia Mattingly
Bobby

I love this series and reading about the town and it's people now on to Jimmy and Jack's team and the other guys
Laurie
Laurie rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2015
Book Red
Book Red rated it liked it
Sep 30, 2015
Sharon
Sharon rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2014
ANNA VALMORES
ANNA VALMORES rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2015
Theadora J Estlin
Theadora J Estlin rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2016
Kimmi Swart
Kimmi Swart rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2012
Cheri
Cheri rated it it was ok
Oct 12, 2013
christine patterson
christine patterson rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2016
Patricia Barley
Patricia Barley rated it it was ok
Nov 17, 2013
Jennifer Medendorp
Jennifer Medendorp rated it liked it
Mar 07, 2016
Shelly Mccomsey
Shelly Mccomsey rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2017
  • Heat It Up (Out of Uniform, #4)
  • Bold (Whispering Cove, #5)
  • Brazen (Whispering Cove, #6)
  • He's the One (includes Oklahoma Nights #1.5; Barefoot William #2.5)
  • Twisted Up
  • Vance's Rules (Blackwater, #2)
  • Stark Naked (Naked Cowboys, #1)
  • Destined for the Dom (Masters of Submission, #2)
  • Magnus (Semper Fi, #1)
  • Redline Lover (Take Me, Lover #1)
  • Fallen SEAL Legacy (SEAL Brotherhood, #2)
  • A Four-Gone Conclusion (Lone Star Lovers #5)
  • Inside Bet (Vegas Top Guns, #2)
  • Marco (The Santinis, #2)
  • Vegetarian Mate (Pack Law, #5)
It all started in first grade when Cat Johnson won the essay contest at Hawthorne Elementary School and got to ride in the Chief of Police's car in the Memorial Day Parade...and the rest, as they say, is history. As an adult, Cat generally tries to stay out of police cars and is thrilled to be writing for a living. She has been published under a different name in the Young Adult genre, but release ...more
More about Cat Johnson...

Red, Hot & Blue (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Trey (Red, Hot & Blue, #1)
  • Jack (Red, Hot & Blue, #2)
  • Jimmy (Red, Hot & Blue, #3)
  • Jared (Red, Hot & Blue, #4)
  • Cole (Red, Hot & Blue, #5)
  • A Few Good Men (Red, Hot & Blue, #7)
  • Model Soldier (Red, Hot & Blue, #8)
  • A Prince Among Men (Task Force Zeta, #6)
  • Bull (Red, Hot & Blue, #10)
  • Matt (Red, Hot & Blue, #11)