Start by marking “Humiliator” as Want to Read:
Humiliator

Humiliator

"D", a submissive man, replies to a personals ad offering discipline training, hoping for a "a selfish, greedy, demanding bastard" who will offer him deep humiliation.

Brigadier Hugh Markman-Ryder gives "D" what he's looking for: but perhaps there's a good reason we don't always get what we want.

WARNING: Contains extreme D/s activities, including piss and scat play. Absolu
ebook
Published May 6th 2002 (first published March 2nd 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Humiliator, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Humiliator

Danny Tyran
Just a few sentences from this story:

Boring to read about dragging misery? Of course it is. Not half as boring as living it though!

Ask anyone to define the meaning of "sadist" and they will come back very quickly with something to the effect "someone who gets sexual pleasure from inflicting pain". Everyone knows that - and everyone is wrong, or at least missing the real point. Pain really is not the OBJECT. Pain is merely one MEANS to achieve the true aim of the sadist, which is power and domina
Emma Sea
This is a Nifty story, and is frankly hard to read, due to the extreme nature of the humiliation heaped upon the MC. God, I wanted him to leave his arsehole Dom, or at least for "D" to get just a single kind word or tender touch. This isn't that kind of story. No kitten, bunnies, or reciprocal love involved. No HEA. No HFN. No H.

This story is the antithesis of a Sean Michael BDSM story, where it's all:

"Love"

"Love"

"Mine"

"Yours, all yours, forever"

The story is episodic, with each chapter describi
Don Bradshaw
Dec 16, 2012 Don Bradshaw rated it really liked it
This story was very well written for a Nifty. There were a couple of scenes that were tough to read because the writer was actually making me feel what the slave feeling. In one place he was having trouble breathing and I found myself feeling like I had the jock over my face. You either know the scene or will know it.
I liked the way that the story was written like a journal, it made it feel even more real. Submission is not something that I personally would give so I got annoyed with slave when
Fangtasia
Nov 07, 2012 Fangtasia rated it liked it
Written in the form of a diary, this story taught me several things, chief among them that I had better stick to stuff with at least a semblance of a happy ending. At the end of this one, I was left scratching my head in thought: had I just invested a couple of days' reading time for this?

It has potential, because I was able to visualize and at times (not pleasant, thank you!) empathize with the narrator. The Dom behaves exactly as the sub dreamed and yearned for, fulfills all the sub's expectat
Vivian
Jan 07, 2013 Vivian rated it liked it
Definitely intriguing to get into the mind of a person seeking extreme humiliation. This is hardcore degradation with watersports, scat, and SM. I don't recommend this to anyone, but HARDCORE degradation lovers--it is not a romance!

The end leaves me with questions about the lines separating abuse, submission and psychosis.
Syfy
Dec 19, 2012 Syfy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-bdsm, dmc
Fascinating. Thought provoking. I had a few freak-out moments, but I could not leave any of it unread.
Tracey
Dec 17, 2012 Tracey rated it it was ok
This is not a romantic m/m book at all........

Photobucket

This is not even general dominant submissive you find in erotic books.

This is hardcore, master and slave relationship with lots of details. It is written as a diary from fuckface (one of his slave names) and once started you won't want to stop reading it. Yes it's all about sex, degradation, submitting and total humilition but that is what the slave wants and craves, even if at times it was hard to see why you would want someone to piss on you!!

Onl
Anna Kļaviņa
I thought I could manage to finish this but was wrong.(Read chapters 1-9; 32-34 from 39) Too hardcore and it felt like reading graphic torture. Chapter 32 made me physically sick.

But I amused myself with thinking if Ana Steele would have found Christian Grey (Fifty Shades of Grey)still irresistible if he treated her like that? :)

It is not fair to compare this book with that book. Sorry. This one is well written and I have impression that author knows what he is writing about.
Jason Bradley
Jul 05, 2016 Jason Bradley rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, bdsm, violent, rape
I usually like this type of fic but this just didn't quite do it for me.
Nile Princess
Ugh. Too many conflicted emotions on this one. I can't rate it.

I did, however, really enjoy Chapter 26...or whichever Chapter he went into a detailed description of a sadist, mascochist, master and slave.
Steelwhisper
Jul 17, 2014 Steelwhisper rated it it was amazing
Review later--what a mindfuck! ;)
Sévérin Grimm
Aug 23, 2016 Sévérin Grimm rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, gay
Ouf ! Quelle histoire. Je n'ai pu m'empêcher d'y trouver des éléments qui m'ont fait croire à la véracité de cette histoire plutôt cruelle. Peut-être que tout n'a pas été vécu, mais une partie l'a fort probablement été et ouch ! Ce dominateur n'a rien d'un tendre. Il aime dominer, humilier, faire souffrir de toutes les façons. Et si le soumis n'arrive pas à suivre, et bien tant pis pour lui. Non, pas tout à fait ; il a tout de même expliqué ses raisons une fois ou deux. Mais il ne faut pas trop ...more
Vicki
Wow!! I feel dirty and I really want a cigarette. This is definitely not a love story. This is the story of a man who lives for submission in the form of dominance, humiliation, and pain, and the master who gives it to him. One of the reviews claimed that there was no hea with this book, but I disagree. Every time the sub said he hated what was taking place, he truly loved it, he grew from it, he gained much from the experience and I believe that the outcome was much closer to a hea than if he ...more
Virginia
Hardcore BDSM including extreme humiliation. The romance is also all one sided so don't be expecting a love story. Pretty intense and would be hard to picture in RL how someone could function without taking a lot of sick days after most of these weekend scenes. Obviously fantasy because the safety issues in some of these scenes could easily have turned tragic. I had read reviews and knew what I was getting going into it. I did question at the end the mental damage that had been done to D. I ...more
Janet
Dec 29, 2012 Janet rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2012, depraved, m-m
This was a hard read and I really had to think on how to review it. Very hardcore with extreme debasement and violence. I'm not sure I enjoyed reading it as it skated too close to my limits. I could't stop reading though!
Meryl Moore
Meryl Moore rated it did not like it
Sep 14, 2016
Hillary Marek
Hillary Marek rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2014
Fenra
Fenra rated it did not like it
Feb 09, 2012
Joan
Joan rated it really liked it
May 02, 2013
Joanne Jones
Joanne Jones rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2014
Darlene
Darlene rated it liked it
Oct 24, 2014
LJ
LJ rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2013
Dorothea
Dorothea rated it it was ok
May 17, 2015
David
David rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2015
Candyce
Candyce rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2013
Sakuragi76
Sakuragi76 rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2015
Lori
Lori rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2013
XO
XO rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2016
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was ok
Feb 14, 2013
Purplegirl
Purplegirl rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2012