Start by marking “Capture You” as Want to Read:
Capture You

Capture You

Koichi, twenty-one and openly gay, is happy as a college student, content with life and what it has given him so far even if he is unsure of where he is headed with his future. Dominik, thirty-four and once divorced, is a bored businessman in need of a change of pace from the monotony that is his life. Koichi is the face Dominik has been unknowingly searching for his entir ...more
Published November 1st 2011 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Capture You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Capture You

Iluvlynx
Mar 08, 2012 Iluvlynx rated it really liked it
Oh, I'm amused, so amused!

I haven't read the book yet (sadly - I mean, how long has it been since you took it off the internet?) but I am anticipating when my mother will finally check her email and order it off of Amazon.

But I saw a little snippet from Amazon. And you, Mistress Penelopye, kept his nickname Ichi! (This is why I am amused.) Of course, his name is Koichi, so there is absolutely no problem. ;) Oh, I cannot wait to read it. I have to wonder how different or similar it will be to Twi
April
Dec 13, 2011 April rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbt
It was humorous and drew you in like a movie and in the back of your head you'll be thinking along the lines of some crappy horror movie "No! Don't do that/go there!" at some of the characters. Well even if you don't, I did. Between the dynamic relationship between Koichi and Dominik and the wonderful storyline, I was swept away. I read it in just two days that's how into it I was, only stoping to work and sleep.

There are a few typos, but that's to be expected by someone who had the book self-pu
Gina Marie
Apr 05, 2015 Gina Marie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable

This was a fun enjoyable read. Their were a few story lines that were left hanging but they could easily be covered in future books focusing on other characters.
The biggest issue I saw was one that so many books I have read in the last few years seem to have. Authors need to proofread instead of depending on spell check. Titled and tilted are both words but titled eyes is nonsense.
In some spots the reader may need to read out loud but the author did a good job at writing dialect.
Mary
Aug 06, 2014 Mary rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-contemporary
I really enjoyed this one it was fresh and quirky and well written. The story flows well but there is one question do we ever get to know how Nick's assistant knows Koichi? I would have liked that story line explained better but I couldn't put this one down.
Crochetamommy
Jul 08, 2013 Crochetamommy rated it it was amazing
like the book, enjoyed reading it for the second time, but completely forgotten how i wasnt in love with the ending.
Penelopye Ericksen
Kinda wrote it so not going to vote or comment because I'm biased ;p
Teresa
Teresa rated it did not like it
Jan 16, 2015
Deana
Deana rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2015
Kirsty Norris
Kirsty Norris rated it liked it
Oct 21, 2014
Mistress Penny
Mistress Penny rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2012
Starry Night
Starry Night rated it really liked it
Feb 29, 2012
C.wilson
C.wilson rated it it was ok
May 07, 2015
Nemesis
Nemesis rated it it was ok
Nov 11, 2011
Joshua Falcon
Joshua Falcon rated it liked it
Jul 28, 2015
Cassie
Cassie marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2012
Mary Darris
Mary Darris marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2013
Erawati
Erawati marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Nagisa Furukawa
Nagisa Furukawa marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2016
Cat Baker
Cat Baker marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2017
Karin
Karin marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Neko
Neko marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014