Start by marking “Power In The Blood” as Want to Read:
Power In The Blood

Power In The Blood

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Oren Stolt understands the natural order better than most people. Vampires prey on humans and Undying keep the vampires' numbers in check.

Until now.

Now, across the United States, vampire numbers are exploding, thanks to a new church. The Tabernacle of the Firstfruits preaches a Risen Lord and invites believers to follow Him in death and resurrection... quite literally.

In M
ebook
Published January 6th 2012 by Storm Moon Press

To ask other readers questions about Power In The Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Power In The Blood

Jenre
This was a very refreshing urban fantasy story of vampires and the Undying who hunt them which, although it has some m/m and m/f sex in it is not at all a romance. There's a large dose of horror in it too and those readers who are a little wary of blood and gore may not find this book to their taste. The main protagonist is Oren, an Undying breather. This means he hasn't gone through the violent death that needs to happen before his Undying status kicks in. As far as Oren is concerned that's fin ...more
DarienMoya
4.5

Crazy Religious Fanatic Vampires: $0 dollars
Characters that never die: $0 dollars
Blood and destruction in the name of Religion: $0 dollars
My face when I realize that I might not be intellectually able to write a review for this awesmazingness O_O: Priceless

So how to go about reviewing this without writing a two page review, but still giving you enough to get excited in your pants will be tough. I like Miss Angelia’s writing from when I read 'Songs for Guitar and French Harp’ which I loved so
Pikachu †FearStreetZombie†
I received this book in return for an honest review.

What... did I... just read?
I'm actually at a loss for words here. I mean, the story was interesting. But it was also unnerving for me and made me a bit uncomfortable. Had the publisher not asked me to read this, I would have stopped reading it, to be honest. There was just something off about it. Maybe it was all the sex? Lol. But I know for sure adding Jesus into the mix was just way to much for me.
I have to admit, the vampire church kinda rem
Violetta Vane
At several points in the book, I imagined James Earl Jones solemnly intoning, "This is F.U.N." (really really old MST3K joke). If this book was a movie, Joe Bob Briggs might review it. I hope it eventually finds its audience: I'm afraid it has too much action, gore and comedy for romance and too much gay sex for the bizarro crowd.

The events center loosely around Oren Stolt, a middle-aged vampire hunter single dad with six horny bisexual kids (as a side note, I was a bit worried there'd be inces
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
4 Hearts

First published at MM Good Book Reviews

Oren is what is called a breather, a potential Undying and he is doing everything he can to ensure himself and his family stay that way. But, when a Vampire church has plans to convert the world, Oren, his kids, the peaceful Vampires and the Undying must put an end to their plans. But, just what will it cost Oren and his family?

This is not a romance in anybody’s imagination. The characters seem to be mostly bi
World of Diversity Fiction
Rating:

Review:

Read full review here.
Chris Burton
Was a very interesting take on Monter hunting, I applaud the author on blending the personal and professional takes into one subversive and espianage filled story.
Angelz
Angelz marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Angelia Sparrow
Aug 30, 2014 Angelia Sparrow added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Christi
Christi marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Ness
Ness marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Zsófia
Zsófia marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Len
Len marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
L
L marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Byron
Byron marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2013
Lissa
Lissa marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2013
Cari Z.
Cari Z. marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2013
Jodi
Jodi marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2013
Bookwatcher
Bookwatcher marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2013
Dustin
Dustin marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2012
Blaine
Blaine added it
Aug 11, 2013
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2012
Nijin
Nijin added it
Jan 03, 2013
Maryellen
Maryellen marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2012
Kallunnah
Kallunnah marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2012
Alarik
Alarik marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Review from Pamnts-off Reviews 1 3 Mar 25, 2012 09:28PM
Storm_Moon_Press: Angelia Sparrow is at Top 2 Bottom Reviews! 1 7 Jan 06, 2012 03:01PM
Shell Shocked Master Bear Long-Term Glad Hands Barbarossa's Bitch